Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We aren't going to get justice, instead this might happen.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Since the media has already banished us to the ass crack of Hell and DOD as well as governments around the world view us as domestic terrorists, any hope we had in possibly getting help or positive recognition is gone.

But, I believe something else will happen, normies will start to be like, "o hey goy, looks rlly do matter", and when they come to consensus, normies will make it apart of the agenda and will claim ugly women(Jfl) and men have it hard and recognize that hot men and women(jfl) are treated better. It will be nothing like what we have here and majority of the "ugly" people will be normies and foids, the emergence of this movement will cloud everything we've ever done and normies will never know that our ideology and beliefs were rooted in logic, instead they will claim we were toxic and misogynistic meanwhile they are progressive.

It hurts me just as much as anyone else to write this, but honestly this is probably what will happen, even though I really, really, hope it doesn't.

oppressed normie incel = only had sex 3 weeks ago

I’m not listening to a foid talk about pretty privilege OP you’re a faggot for listening to such drivel from a black woman A NIGGER WOMAN you link us. The way you type seems homo as well. “It really really pains me to say this” you sound like some retard “it hurts me just as much as anyone else to write this... :soy: :soy: “.Get away from such feminine voice. It is ruining you!

Last edited:
I’m not listening to a foid talk about pretty privilege OP you’re a faggot for listening to such drivel from a black woman A NIGGER WOMAN you link us.
Alright, don't click the video then, suits me fine, I didn't watch it either it was an example.
So you really believe they're going to just decide we're actually just ugly virgins?

Alright, don't click the video then, suits me fine, I didn't watch it either it was an example.

So you really believe they're going to just decide we're actually just ugly virgins?
I don't think lookism is going to be acknowledged.

I don't think lookism is going to be acknowledged.
Yeah... I'm saying in a world where even an iota of what we say is acknowledged by normies on their own they will make some gayness like what is explained.

Thread is still shit. It implies ugly females are a thing and experience lookism which is bullshit. Spoiler alert: all women are ugly without makeup and because of that no woman is ugly in societal eyes because you can cake on makeup.

Thread is still shit. It implies ugly females are a thing and experience lookism which is bullshit. Spoiler alert: all women are ugly without makeup and because of that no woman is ugly in societal eyes because you can cake on makeup.
You really shouldn't of hurt my brain by writing this.
Yes I know that foids are exempt from lookism we all know that I preach that in every other thread I'm in I'm just saying that's how NORMIES will view it.

You really shouldn't of hurt my brain by writing this.
Yes I know that foids are exempt from lookism we all know that I preach that in every other thread I'm in I'm just saying that's how NORMIES will view it.
They will not treat ugly women or beautiful women any different because they are the same. Maybe minority women because they are typically seen as uglier but they are already doing that with women of color

They will not treat ugly women or beautiful women any different because they are the same. Maybe minority women because they are typically seen as uglier but they are already doing that with women of color
Okay, so you know how females have to be apart of everything nowadays or else that thing/activity is seen as misogynistic or toxic because of feminism? You also know how we have this giant issue of women acting like they are incel/ugly for attention when they have men throwing themselves at them? Well same shit will happen there, these women aren't ugly and have no problems they just want attention similar to the virtue signaling Stacy we can encounter IRL.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Gandhi

Tee hee this quarantaine really gets me. I had to fuck only with my boyfriend for the whole month now... :rolleyes::(:p
It's inhuman :feels: :feels:

Any word out of a foids mouth is poison just put the cunts down, reload and move on.

Which is exactly why there is two general themes in the incel community, firstly general lookism and then the antagonism between men and women. The former will surely get recognition and coverage at some point (already has, a lot), the latter is the true essence of the blackpill and is what truly offends people, it will not be discussed by people but dismissed as nonsense.

It's really the latter that incel rhetoric must focus on. It should focus on the larger picture of how female sexuality hurts cohesion and the stability of society, how it hurts men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back