Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We asked 100 people if they’ve ever cheated.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure

JFL, some foids even laugh at cheating on their partners. All of them that said yes including men should be stoned to death (in Warband).

I don’t think it’s the same to cheat on your boyfriend/girlfriend than to cheat on your husband/wife

OMG THE FIRST ANSWER IS SO FUNNY LMAO

all people in the world are hoes. ofc we are not becuz we cant get sex. but im sure all women and men that can get sex are hoes, as in, given proper chance and situation, they will cheat. (here women usually cheat more, ebcause women always are up for looking new partners, while men are often happy with just one gf)

"cuz im a hoeee"

god i fucking hate this disgusting subhuman creature i wish the fucking absolute worst on her. disgusting peasant. anyone who cheats especially but ESPECIALLY foids are below the dirt underneath my feet. disgusting.

I honestly want to rope, but take some of them with me.

These whores practically brag about it.

The amount of faggotry in the West is astonishing and disgusting.

Haha imagine laughing at hurting people that’s so funny amirite guys

also why the fuck is every person interviewed look like they’re straight outta r/streetwear lol

JFL at the soyboy from the thumbnail. not one second

JFL at the soyboy from the thumbnail. not one second
He has to be gay because there’s no way a fat neckbeard would be attractive enough to cheat

I swear normies are lazy and ungrateful and have no value in relationships if you want out say so if you wanna fuck other people bring it up. Yet these are the people with great personalities

Huuïte Shariah NOOOWWWW

not a single second

"cuz im a hoeee"

god i fucking hate this disgusting subhuman creature i wish the fucking absolute worst on her. disgusting peasant. anyone who cheats especially but ESPECIALLY foids are below the dirt underneath my feet. disgusting.