Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel we can become cool dudes this summer let's just strap ice to our heads and chill bros and then the stacies will flock to us

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
I was checking out https://www.cbc.ca/life/wellness/10-surprising-ways-to-keep-cool-in-the-summer-heat-1.4740730 and it mentions ice pack hats.

This sounds high IQ.

fatcels: you know my pain if your AC sucks

guys who want to gym-max: you know the exercise and muscle produces more heat, you have to coolmax

If you are both a fatcel and in the process of gym-maxing you have the worst of both worlds so this is super-important to you.

Getting fit and losing weight can be tough and even though it gets mocked as 'volcel' to have too little muscle or too much fat, it can be confusing how to optimize ourselves.

"Stacies will flock" is obviously BS, I'm just trawling to see who actually takes that bait and whines about it being BS without reading my entire post. Fuck them: optimizing out body composition is important regardless of whether it gets us pussy because it's better for our health, our ability to defend ourselves, feeling good, being less likely to be targeted for violence, being able to get around easier, etc.

Tell me your tricks to keep cool in previous summers and what you plan to do this one frens.

I moved to the basement. much cooler than my room
Im gonna get up early and workup when the sun is down

I moved to the basement. much cooler than my room
Im gonna get up early and workup when the sun is down
My room is freezing since its above my garage ngl which is nice in the summer

My room is freezing since its above my garage ngl which is nice in the summer
I don't understand how that works, I'm also above a garage and it's like hot air enters the garage and them wafts up through my floorboards, it's the worst.

i think im gonna rope this summer

we will lose many incels this summer , i have a feeling .
according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_effects_on_suicide_rates they spike in late spring to early summer

I bet a lot of that has to do either with bearing direct heat or the expectation of that heat coming and suffering through it once more.

Foids are directly responsible for these suicides because they shape the AC guidelines for landlord/renter agreements.

If men alone were shaping these we could reasonably come to some consensus about needing enough AC to bring it down to something reasonable like 23 instead of bullshit like 26.

Instead you have foids being all "br, 23 is chilly, chad! I might need to cover up!" and this is used as an excuse to save money for heating bills in winter to bring it up to 20+ even though teens are tolerable if the exhibitionist foids just cover up with a fucking sweater.

You'd think we'd have at least the landwhale foids on our side with this but they just want to lounge around naked and probably get their sweat licked off by their dogs.

I wish one nice girl would acknowledge me as a cool dude

where will I find unicorn willing to compliment me like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back