Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We collect helpful thoughts

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I thought it would be good to have a thread like this. Share your helpful thoughts.

If you want to comment on something please do it in another thread. Link this thread in the op and quote the thought your are commenting on.

helpful thought: more hERoes will rise

Last edited:
generic statements aren't really helpful, what are you looking for here

Sounds retarded tbh.
You don't suffer from depression with brainfog, I guess. Good for you.

generic statements aren't really helpful, what are you looking for here
You can also quote parts of posts from other people. It's basically meant as a collection of textual maybe philosophical life fuel, you can use as mantra or imagination in hard times. I saw lots of posts and had general thoughts that helped me in the past, but they tend to slip from me after some time. I hope I'll be able to post some examples in the future.

Last edited:
money and honour have no attraction for them; good men do not wish to be openly demanding payment for governing and so to get the name of hirelings, nor by secretly helping themselves out of the public revenues to get the name of thieves. And not being ambitious they do not care about honour. Wherefore necessity must be laid upon them, and they must be induced to serve from the fear of punishment. And this, as I imagine, is the reason why the forwardness to take office, instead of waiting to be compelled, has been deemed dishonourable. Now the worst part of the punishment is that he who refuses to rule is liable to be ruled by one who is worse than himself. And the fear of this, as I conceive, induces the good to take office, not because they would, but because they cannot help — not under the idea that they are going to have any benefit or enjoyment themselves, but as a necessity, and because they are not able to commit the task of ruling to any one who is better than themselves, or indeed as good. For there is reason to think that if a city were composed entirely of good men, then to avoid office would be as much an object of contention as to obtain office is at present…

Helpful thought: I hate women

No surgery for your face

Well I guess nothing can be perfect, so here's a comforting thought
At the bottom of the ocean fish won't judge you by your faults

No surgery for your face
helpful thought: in due time i will create a website that will have a donation button ,disguised as a help autistic children so normies can give us their money. And that money will go for surgeries :)

Come on. Someone has to have something. :feelscry:

What's a helpful thought?