Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We constantly talk about being ugly-looking, but unhealthy/sick is an even uglier trait. Who else here is super unhealthy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Today was the first time in 8 months I left the house. All I did was walk to uni and back, walked for like 45 minutes. That was like 5 hours ago and my heart is beating fast, I have an arrhythmia, I feel kinda shit in general. All cause I walked a bit too much. (and my legs are sore and I have blisters but that's irrelevant)

All cause I've been rotting my entire life. I was always very unathletic. Even as a kid/teen my mom would have to get me out of P.E with a doctor's note cause I asked her to(although the government forced you to do it anyway, just in a "special group", as in you didn't really do much).

And it just got worse over the years. I've been rotting now for so many years so that definitely took its toll. Not to mention those 2 years when I was a hardcore alcoholic, fucked my health beyond belief. That's why my heart is like this. Though I attribute the heart particularly to that incident when I took like 19 caffeine pills while drunk on a bottle or more of vodka. Although the binge drinking for 2 years definitely did consistent damage too. Anyway, other than my heart my pancreas is beyond fucked. Even as a kid I had problems with my pancreas, but the extreme levels of alcohol fucked it more than anything else, it's absolutely fucked. I still take like 3 or 4 liquid shits a day cause my pancreas is so fucked. By the end of my alcoholism there I literally couldn't drink anymore, one drink and I'd be heaving, vomitting bile, literal nasty bile forced out of me. Anyway, other than that 2 of my front teeth are chipped in half, but also many of my molars are with massive holes that have to be filled but the fillings keep falling. And I'm bald so that's another sign of bad health. And then there's my vision which is fucked.

Yeah I'm a paragon of health, anyone else?

P.S: Lmao to combat my complete inactivity I started doing push ups like 2 years ago. Only 42 a day, nothing much, takes 1 minute or less. Anyway, I fucked my back up that way lol, idk why my form seems to be good but now it hurts when I bend over to pick up something.

Last edited:
Not unhealthy per say but I have some genetic conditions and birth defects that will forever cripple me in certain ways.
It's sad because I'll never know what it's like to be born normal. I've always wondered what it would have been like to not have those issues

Mandatory check in.

Perma diarrhea, eczema over the whole body, skoliosis, spinal disc herniation, half blind (ca. 40% vision left, sometimes better sometimes worse: sicca, blepharitis, irregular astigmatism, myopia, also on my left eye the nerve seems to be damaged), empty nose syndrom, extreme dust mite allergy with chronic sinusitis.

I used to be pretty atheltic, went downhill from when I got the disc herniation.

We all are forced to LDAR by society which is unhealthy

Mandatory check in.

Perma diarrhea, eczema over the whole body, skoliosis, spinal disc herniation, half blind (ca. 40% vision left, sometimes better sometimes worse: sicca, blepharitis, irregular astigmatism, myopia, also on my left eye the nerve seems to be damaged), empty nose syndrom, extreme dust mite allergy with chronic sinusitis.

I used to be pretty atheltic, went downhill from when I got the disc herniation.
Damn dude, sorry to hear that. Hope you can fix some of those bro. Well, I hope you don't live in the US. Jesus Christ the healthcare costs would be enough to kill me.

Ohh and you reminded me, I have acne even as an adult. I have it over my head, I can't even shave the little hair I have left cause it exposes the many pimples and it looks weird, big red patches I look like a freak. Ohh and my septum is deviated but iirc some kid punched me as a baby or something. So it's hard for me to breathe through my nose.

Not unhealthy per say but I have some genetic conditions and birth defects that will forever cripple me in certain ways.
It's sad because I'll never know what it's like to be born normal. I've always wondered what it would have been like to not have those issues
Ohh wow, I thought you were really healthy since you love going to the gym. Sorry to hear that you have birth defects, can they be lessened somehow? Or will they be painful?

Ohh wow, I thought you were really healthy since you love going to the gym. Sorry to hear that you have birth defects, can they be lessened somehow? Or will they be painful?
Largely not painful just a nuisance in some ways and it limits me/stops me from doing certain activities normal people can partake in.
It's just depressing to know that certain things are inaccessible because of factors I couldn't control. Sometimes I feel like an incomplete human, like I'm in incomplete/bugged video game and parts of life are not unlocked for me

I have Xanthelasma, which is cholestrol build up in my eyes like this.

Cholesterol_Deposits_Pic-700x430.jpg

That, plus dark caved in eyes, with bags under my eyes, I basically look like a meth addict.

Largely not painful just a nuisance in some ways and it limits me/stops me from doing certain activities normal people can partake in.
It's just depressing to know that certain things are inaccessible because of factors I couldn't control. Sometimes I feel like an incomplete human, like I'm in incomplete/bugged video game and parts of life are not unlocked for me
Damn, sorry to hear that. Most of my shit is caused by my own actions at least.
That, plus dark caved in eyes, with bags under my eyes, I basically look like a meth addict.
I have those dark caves bags too but that's cause I've always spent a lot of time staring at a screen.

Can't really complain tbh

We haven't yet seen anything. Even as incels the 18-45 period is our golden age. Health problems can turn so bad that being an incel monster would start looking heavenly.Five years ago I had 3 episodes of 2 hours of this shit and it was hell :

Last edited:
The ugliest trait is your entitled toxic personality :soy:

I have Xanthelasma, which is cholestrol build up in my eyes like this.

Cholesterol_Deposits_Pic-700x430.jpg

I thought you painted this shit in paint tbh.

Chronic sinusitis. Basically I have the sensation my nose is clogged but nothing comes out. Horrible headaches and my eyes hurt aswell. This is about every other day, otherwise my nose is almost always runny for some reason. Have to take painkillers to fall asleep or during the day to be able to do normal day-to-day stuff.

Damn I got non of that. I thought many incels were completely healthy ppl who are just ugly, short, bald or Autist.

wasny aware ppl had these disability