Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion we could be doing something productive and spreading the blackpill since everyone is rotting on the internet now

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
We are not the only ones rotting on the internet but all normies are rotting in their homes atm due to coronavirus.

This means we have a wide platform to spread the blackpill. We spend too much time circlejerking on this forum when we could be force-feeding the normies with the blackpill. We could be going viral atm but right now we can use this thread to discuss what platform we will be using to push the blackpill.

We can't use reddit. We have been purged there. I used to shitpost on bodybuilding.com misc section but they've purged incels there too. Any other websites? Where is a good platform for us to spread the blackpill? Tiktok? We could be posting ugly incels on Tiktok and seeing how normies react to it to spread the blackpill?

Any ideas? Well?

We are not the only ones rotting on the internet but all normies are rotting in their homes atm due to coronavirus.

This means we have a wide platform to spread the blackpill. We spend too much time circlejerking on this forum when we could be force-feeding the normies with the blackpill. We could be going viral atm but right now we can use this thread to discuss what platform we will be using to push the blackpill.

We can't use reddit. We have been purged there. I used to shitpost on bodybuilding.com misc section but they've purged incels there too. Any other websites? Where is a good platform for us to spread the blackpill? Tiktok? We could be posting ugly incels on Tiktok and seeing how normies react to it to spread the blackpill?

Any ideas? Well?
Mount Vesuvius iq
I have been advocating this from when I started on here
However as I am a "greycel" noone cares lol
I hope your idea penetrates the crab bucket

Sounds good brother count me in

Twitter is a good way to spread it

Mount vesuvius is actually kinda small, mt Etna is far bigger for example
Lol I could have said the obvious K2 and Everest
I think you get my point it's a mountain
Loooooooool

There's only so much you can do in the face of willful ignorance

just let's do a raid of blackpilled posts on a different subreddit every different day .
. who wanna do it ??

Sounds good on paper, hard to execute.

just let's do a raid of blackpilled posts on a different subreddit every different day .
. who wanna do it ??

reddit is too hard to penetrate because they ban everything but we can try

Sounds good on paper, hard to execute.

we need a solid strategy and people with good technical knowledge to do this.

We need not to do anything. Women acting like the stupid whores they are will blackpill all normie men eventually.

TikTok seems to be the best place to advertise this forum. Users there are getting increasingly blackpilled by the minute.

I think spreading the red pill is more beneficial for us in the long term, normies wont go from bluepill to blackpill but there is a good chance that they go from bluepill to redpill. Once redpilled normies will try and fail to do pua shit, then they will have enough and move to incel forums.

. who wanna do it ??
You could a scrape of all blackpill like terms on the net randomly.
Could search all forums of chat sites and search by terms like incel blackpill stacylite etc
Use a scraping library and function package like scrapey on python to copy forum threads
Then get it to spit it out wherever you want on a site

eddit is too hard to penetrate because they ban everything but we can try
let's say we vote a post here then we ,simply we all post the same post and upvote it . little by little the blackpill , incel.co will be known in every reddit subreddit

Soy censorship says hi

'productive', just lol at that. Lutheran cuckdom is strong in you.

I don't have any ideas or energy to do anything man, but good luck

Could search all forums of chat sites and search by terms like incel blackpill stacylite etc
Use a scraping library and function package like scrapey on python to copy forum threads
i am too low IQ to be able to understand you :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

if you have the knowledge how to do this, please do it.

Or if you are willing to educate me, you could pm me on how to do this.

if you have the knowledge how to do this, please do it.

Or if you are willing to educate me, you could pm me on how to do this.
Do you want a new site
Or do you want to scrape and penetrate Reddit
You could just make a fake account or accounts, then use the Reddit API and spam the shit out of r femcels or r whatever you want you just use the api
And use the black pill threads on here or other sites and post it on Reddit or whatever NORMAN SHIT SITE you want

Idk im ldarmaxxing

Someone needs to create a youtube channel or podcast and spread it on reddit or facebook. I think facebook would be better since a lot of people that use the internet are mostly on facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back