Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We crave for power not for love and sex

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Good look is the porfect way for dominance.
Someone said -" Beauty is the form of tirany" , it submits to its power.
Love itself is not a perfect state of happiness and blissfull tranquility . No.
It is war between sexes.It is about dominance and submission. And beauty - both male and female - is the suprem way to submit others to its power.
What we crave is never love or sex for itself , what we realy crave for is power and phisical attraction is the best way of establishing the power over other.
Cuck doesnt want anything of such sort because his instinct of domination is too weak. But incel wants power he wants dominance because his will to power is strong.

True. But most of us are too jaded and depressed from the years of psychological abuse to do anything but LDAR and wagecuck.

And now I am going to rewatch Kaguya sama Love is War.

True. But most of us are too jaded and depressed from the years of psychological abuse to do anything but LDAR and wagecuck.
what else is their? don't list any stereotypical copes either.

like how I put things but cringe and retarded.

Nah fam.
We want power because we don't have any.

If our "will to power" was strong enough we'd already have power.
Because, will is power.

Sure, beauty is like power, it can "get things done." But beauty itself is only a motivator.

You
Nah fam.
We want power because we don't have any.

If our "will to power" was strong enough we'd already have power.
Because, will is power.

Sure, beauty is like power, it can "get things done." But beauty itself is only a motivator.
Will power is not enough when you are luck of advantages when you have means to fight

You

Will power is not enough when you are luck of advantages when you have means to fight
I don't understand your reply.
Do you mean a "lack" of advantages?
&
"Don't" have the means to fight?
If so, then yeah. Your right.

But the biggest enemy is yourself. You can win against yourself. Maybe.

Of course this requires internal resources. It requires will to generate will.

There's a .mil concept called, "the well of fortitude." Basically, everyone has a limited amount of willpower. And "refilling" your reserve (well) of willpower is very difficult.

It one of the deeply hidden secrets of the internet! = not much is known about it... Or at least not much is shared about it.

You wouldn’t care about that stuff if you had a gf lol

I don't need much power. I'd be fine with a young looksmatched virgin of myself, a decent job, safety, and good health. I never felt like I needed lambos and mansions and yachts and the ability to fuck 100's of super models.

that's retarded. Girls can get a bf for just being themselves and existing.

I don't see the retarded part, girls are girls and boys are boys, different desires and requirements

Why is it "retarded"?

Why is it "retarded"?
now I get it.
pm me and maybe I can help build on your thoughts.
you'renot fundamentally incorrect. but still, come to me. I'll explain things.

Strong post to profile picture.

Definitely. I seek to oBTain powER.