Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We don't need Mothers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Despite all the demands of worship that women give on Mother's Day, there really isn't really a use for mothers other than an incubator and babysitter. Women are mental children and the house"work" they do could just as easily be done by the father. However, the father has to go and do actual work to provide for his two children, so we've invented the concept of the "caring mother".

Almost all personal growth children experience is because of the teachings of the father. Thats why those raised by single mothers are so broken, while you simply don't see the same thing with single fathers. In fact, those raised by single fathers probably fair better because there isn't a corrupting influence.

"stay at home mom" is pretty much just an excuse for settled femoids to NEET away

There was a theory (which I can't be assed to look up right now) that proposed women as the ideal caretakers for children from roughly 0-10. After that, a father better provides skills and knowledge because those are things that go beyond the expertise of most women.

For example, one only needs to look at the education system: Preschools, elementary and junior high are dominated by female teachers while universities (and highschools, to some extent) attract much more male talent.

Despite all the demands of worship that women give on Mother's Day, there really isn't really a use for mothers other than an incubator and babysitter. Women are mental children and the house"work" they do could just as easily be done by the father. However, the father has to go and do actual work to provide for his two children, so we've invented the concept of the "caring mother".

Almost all personal growth children experience is because of the teachings of the father. Thats why those raised by single mothers are so broken, while you simply don't see the same thing with single fathers. In fact, those raised by single fathers probably fair better because there isn't a corrupting influence.
This. I dream that an androcentric society one day would just artificially synthesize eggs and use growth hormones to speed up birth and development, all independent of the female. Men would be tasked with raising the children as part of their duty to the overall patriarchal state, and better yet, there would be no need for women in society any longer.

This. I dream that an androcentric society one day would just artificially synthesize eggs and use growth hormones to speed up birth and development, all independent of the female. Men would be tasked with raising the children as part of their duty to the overall patriarchal state, and better yet, there would be no need for women in society any longer.
Women could serve as batteries, ala Matrix

Stupid idea, why keep them around for even that? There's such thing as nuclear energy.

There was a theory (which I can't be assed to look up right now) that proposed women as the ideal caretakers for children from roughly 0-10. After that, a father better provides skills and knowledge because those are things that go beyond the expertise of most women.

For example, one only needs to look at the education system: Preschools, elementary and junior high are dominated by female teachers while universities (and highschools, to some extent) attract much more male talent.
Good thinking, but make sure they live in hell for that! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

giphy.gif

my mom is probably the only person who cares about me

Fuck you dude. I loved my mom and she was the only person who I felt like I could talk to about my emotions.

Single moms create bastard childs

and there it is again

you are so completly disociated of reality that your nonsenses look fine for you

''we dont need moms'' dude,we have thousands of evolution
womens are more kind,emotional (yet irational),naturally adapted to upbringing

childs that grow withut father or mother are socially and psicologically damaged
coming from divorced fathers i can tell

you are just talking shit to reinforce your views of women without any kind of meaningfull logic

go outside man / take a break / we do need moms. period

Fuck you dude. I loved my mom and she was the only person who I felt like I could talk to about my emotions.

Cope. She cared more about the Chad down the street than you.

and there it is again

you are so completly disociated of reality that your nonsenses look fine for you

childs that grow withut father or mother are socially and psicologically damaged

you are just talking shit to reinforce your views of women without any kind of meaningfull logic
How did this guy manage to make 84 posts without getting banned
@Ryo_Hazuki @knajjd

This post seems to point to the user being of High Intelligence Quotient tbh.

So a giant sausage fest basically? How is that any better than inceldom? We are wired to desire sex.

and there it is again

Women have the advantage in that regard though. Sperm is easier to produce than an artificial womb.

So a giant sausage fest basically? How is that any better than inceldom? We are wired to desire sex.
No we're not. We could use psychological tactics as well as castration to eliminate the male sex drive. Only reason we have it is because women are around, and reproduction needs to happen somehow.

Brother you severely, and I mean severely, underestimate the importance of mother-child bonding in a child's healthy development and in a male child's development in particular. It's hard to overestimate it, so the fact that you undersold it this much says a lot.

I suggest you read into it.

Though I understand that there is , as Bill Burr would put it, a hell of a lot of patting themselves in the back when it comes to women and their struggles, try not to confuse the "stay-at-home-mom being the hardest job in the world" circlejerk with the actual real importance of a mother's presence for a child, particularly in the very early years.

It's one of the most important factors in a child growing up emotionally healthy.

No we're not. We could use psychological tactics as well as castration to eliminate the male sex drive. Only reason we have it is because women are around, and reproduction needs to happen somehow.
The only fun thing in life is sex. I wouldn't want to be a eunuch in a sterile world.

Boys raised by single mothers tend to turn into pussies. I’m livng proof of that.
same i tryna lern up through the net, my father died since i was 9 im 23 now , low key mental

once I get my stuff together, I honestly don't know if i will ever talk to my mom again.

as harsh as that sounds, she probably wants the same
Boys raised by single mothers tend to turn into pussies. I’m livng proof of that.
same i tryna lern up through the net, my father died since i was 9 im 23 now , low key mental
I can relate

"stay at home mom" is pretty much just an excuse for settled femoids to NEET away
Why the fuck would we want them in the workplace? They arent competent enough to be given responsibilities. In reality, all janitorial jobs should be saved for women. It has always struck me as odd that the gender designed to clean, and assist the other wasnt the one to be put into these kinds of low level labor jobs. Line cooks and table busing should also be done be cunt. High quality food should still be made by men, anything cunt does, men do better. Its why famous chefs are all basically men. We should really be using them for low skill labor..

Now that i think about it, factory jobs involving toxic chemicals should also be done by women. I mean after one/two kids/after 25, why is she even still alive? No resources should be spent keeping defective cock service around. We would have to worry about men dying from cancers caused by factory jobs, she'll never get cancer because she'll be put out of her misery once her cunt gapes from giving men their children.

Cope. She cared more about the Chad down the street than you.

How did this guy manage to make 84 posts without getting banned
@Ryo_Hazuki @knajjd

i dont insult,i dont break any rule,i dont attack anyone etc

to be banned you need

• Bragging: Keep your romantic and sexual experiences to yourself, even if they happened a long time ago. Bragging of any sort, including humble-bragging, will constitute a heavy warning or ban.
  • Bluepills: Bluepilled ideology and white-knighting are not allowed.
  • Targeted attacks: Persecution or bullying of other users is not allowed.
  • Trolling: Posting purposely triggering threads to create reactions is not allowed. This includes race-baits.
  • Low-effort / Spam: No pointless threads, spamming, or posting all the time in caps.
  • Disallowed Threads:
    1. Worship.
    2. Traps.
    3. Stories of romantic/sexual experiences.
    4. Ratings (Megathread in Offtopic).
    5. Clarification on a warning / ban.
    6. Discussion of illegal activities.
    7. Requests for a ban. (PM a mod).
feel free to read all my post and coments,and you will see that even if im anoyiing toyou i hadnt break any of the rules,and about ''bluepilled ideology'' before you use it as a card for ban

bluepilled for incels is pretty blur,for some race is cope,love is cope,hate,sadness etc
at the end bluepilled is basiclly ''anything i dont like''

Women frequently beat and abuse their children, way more than men do. Without a father to keep the mom in check, she will take her frustration out on children. Women valiantly defending their kids to the last breath is just a Hollywood meme. Throughout history females frequently killed their own offspring to sleep with the conquerors. For women having kids is simply an investment and nothing more.

Mothers are responsible for 71% of killing their children, 60% of the children killed are boys.

4qI0kO9.jpg

true, only coping retards care of their mothers and cope muh if it's my family is good while having those shitty genes, upbringing and a condemned future until they die