Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we gotta take back the lounge

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
the sewers has been killed by a bunch of spamming newcels who seemingly only joined the site for the post count. Make the lounge great again!! #MLGA

based
lounge supremacy

The Lounge is dead. Long live The Lounge.

Aren't you a sewercel too? 11450 posts. I remember last week you had 9450 posts.

Lounge über alles

What does what's happening in the Sewer forum have to do with this board?

In any case this forum needs to be more strictly "off-topic". Half the threads here are bog standard angsty teen incel bullshit.

What does what's happening in the Sewer forum have to do with this board?

In any case this forum needs to be more strictly "off-topic". Half the threads here are bog standard angsty teen incel bullshit.
this.
the sewers has been killed by a bunch of spamming newcels who seemingly only joined the site for the post count. Make the lounge great again!! #MLGA
Just blame everyone because you use the sewers as the lounge, theory. :feelsLSD:

Aren't you a sewercel too? 11450 posts. I remember last week you had 9450 posts.
he doesn’t post blatant shitty spam there though tbh

sewers is good as a place for general low effort content/shitpost but annoying newcels just spam to increase post count