Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We "hate women", cause we understand them

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
And normies dont hate them, cause they do not understand them. They think women are all princesses, nice, and mysterious. They know nothing about the female nature for cucking their male, their different reproductive strategies (provider, lover), their double nature, their tendency to lie, nothing.

When people tell you: "its cuz u hate women!!", well, what kind of man, who knew all this stuff about young western women, would NOT hate them?

Nice, mysterious princesses. That's what I thought as well when I was younger. The naivety of a young boy controlled by his hormones, considering the female sex the beautiful, morally superior one. Indeed, to young boys they can seem mysterious ... but once you discover the mystery of the female you wish you didn't. There are ugly thoughts behind that pretty face. And way too many times no thoughts at all.

I dont hate my cute adorable loli waifu of culture. And many of animu girls

Imagine fucking a girl named Josephine and her loving you back

Nice, mysterious princesses. That's what I thought as well when I was younger. The naivety of a young boy controlled by his hormones, considering the female sex the beautiful, morally superior one. Indeed, to young boys they can seem mysterious ... but once you discover the mystery of the female you wish you didn't. There are ugly thoughts behind that pretty face. And way too many times no thoughts at all.
Yeah brother! What is hiding behind that smile? Is anyone even in there? Or is it just a mask?

Them bitches are creepy af!

Personally i hate the empty stupid ones the most! Because they're npc like foids! Just skating along like a robot! (And not the good kind either!)

No matter how much they may be uncomfortable and bleed, they still have it easy compared to men that die earlier from the stress they cause daily.

The foids that AREN'T STUPID are vicious predators! Unfortunately, it's hard to see beyond their masks to know for sure unless they drop their guards and show you.

It's really terrible that the jews have done this to all gentile nations!

They've effectively cut us in half!

All because of the fraud of "equality."

In times like this we should remember what previous generations of men (un)lucky enough to grasp the truth about foids said about their misbegotten kind.

Here's a quote by Arthur Schopenhauer, one of the most influential of German philosophers.

"The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice. This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflexion but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defence, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning. Dissimulation is thus inborn in her and consequently to be found in the stupid woman almost as often as in the clever one. To make use of it at every opportunity is as natural to her as it is for an animal to employ its means of defence whenever it is attacked, and when she does so she feels that to some extent she is only exercising her rights. A completely truthful woman who does not practice dissimulation is perhaps an impossibility, which is why women see through the dissimulation of others so easily it is inadvisable to attempt it with them. – But this fundamental defect which I have said they possess, together with all that is associated with it, gives rise to falsity, unfaithfulness, treachery, ingratitude, etc. Women are guilty of perjury far more often than men. It is questionable whether they ought to be allowed to take an oath at all."