Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We have a (self-claimed) journalist here approaching members

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★
(I haven't posted in a while, because I have a (growing) backlog of threads and messages that I need to write to first, but I am too indolent and distressed to achieve anything. And when the backlog grows and grows, it only makes it harder to even start the work (though I already "wrote in my head" some responses and threads, but mostly already forgot them, so work and effort wasted). To illustrate the problem, I have literally thousands of tabs open in my browser (many tabs in other browsers also!) that I need to address/react to, this is just one place. However, I need to share this right after seeing this today.)

I got a private message from a member, whose username is "Svanslos" (without " at the beginning and at the end). The new "member"'s message history consists of one-liners in "The Sewers" + one "Oh no..." in "The Lounge".

Here is the message I received:

Hej,

Jag fattar att den spontana reaktionen till det här meddelandet är att ta bort det. Media har trots allt mestadels inte brytt sig om att lyfta de bakomliggande strukturer som gör att vissa män känner att det är omöjligt att hitta en partner, och jag som skriver nu är journalist. Jag hoppas att du ändå läser detta, för jag vill förstå just precis dessa bakomliggande strukturer, och då behöver incels som du berätta för mig som journalist hur det ligger till. Jag har själv upplevt den negativa kraften hos Tinders selektiva algoritmer och förstår att vissa drabbas hårt av att många kvinnor verkar ha blivit allt mer selektiva i sina val av livskamrat.

Därför undrar jag om du är öppen för att prata med mig? Förutsättningslöst. Du förbinder dig alltså inte att göra någonting eller att synas någonstans, men du kan berätta om den verklighet du upplever. Kanske kan det också leda till att den kunskapen går att förmedla till fler och lyfta de problem som leder till att allt fler identifierar sig som incels.

Jag föreslår att vi börjar med att använda appen Signal där det vi skriver är krypterat, om du inte har något annat förslag?

Du hittar mig där på telefonnummer 073 705 71 38

Jag berättar i så fall gärna mer om mig som journalist, vem jag är, vad jag vill med detta och exempel på reportage som jag tidigare har gjort.

I feel (s)he may be a Säpo operative/agent.

He managed already to insult surplus men like me by basically telling that some men "feel" that it is impossible to find a life-partner, whereas demographic statistics clearly show that many young and middle-aged men (because of many years lower male life-expectancy, there are much more pensioner-age women than men affecting the overall sex ratio (which gets the most media attention!), and this overall sex ratio is what women want to bring into attention, when it is not at all relevant in contexts of possibility to establish a family and procreate or have sex) simply cannot find a life-partner, because there are much less women of their age. That is because 106 boys are born for 100 girls in Sweden and child mortality is negligible. And because migration affects the sex ratio to the detriment of men and to the benefit of women. And many women immigrants (Muslims...) aren't even "in the market" (despite showing in the statistics), whereas Muslim men have access to all the women.

Did any others receive this message or similar approaches from him or someone else?
Has anyone contacted the phone number?

@Subhuman Currycel Do you think another Brandioeee type attention seeking cuck is going to actually answer some "journalist" in order to try to get famous or vent due to loneliness?

@Subhuman Currycel Do you think another Brandioeee type attention seeking cuck is going to actually answer some "journalist" in order to try to get famous or vent due to loneliness?
:feelshaha:

I did not answer anything. Just shared so he can be banned (+ attention to the fact that the registration process is too easy when these kinds of accounts pop up). I wasted about 3 hours because of this, I should be sleeping by now, but I have still things I need to do before I can go to sleep.

I did not answer anything. Just shared so he can be banned (+ attention to the fact that the registration process is too easy when these kinds of accounts pop up). I wasted about 3 hours because of this, I should be sleeping by now, but I have still things I need to do before I can go to sleep.
not you specifically brocel, I mean someone else from the forum who will if they were to be asked instead.

I wouldn’t doubt it
Whether it’s another attention whore like him or a dumbass that thinks he’s an uncle revolutionist or smth I wouldn’t put it past them

Probably a foid who wants antifa to dox incels.

not you specifically brocel, I mean someone else from the forum who will if they were to be asked instead.

The person behind the account seems government employee or a genuine journalist.

I want to know: have you (all) here received messages likes this ever?

---------------------------------
I saw this thread quickly deleted, but then still found the messages in history, so it was moved instead. I thought that why mod would move this, but not do anything else. It was the situation for some time, but just now I saw that the message is deleted from my PM history and the account completely deleted!
-----------------------------------------
The title of the message I forgot to include: it was "De bakomliggande strukturerna"

I wonder what is behind that phone-number.

Last edited:
Nep consider the following I have never received a message from a journalist. I think they tend to pick on users that are more moderate in opinion and easily manipulated.

The person behind the account seems government employee or a genuine journalist.

I want to know: have you (all) here received messages likes this ever?

---------------------------------
I saw this thread quickly deleted, but then still found the messages in history, so it was moved instead. I thought that why mod would move this, but not do anything else. It was the situation for some time, but just now I saw that the message is deleted from my PM history and the account completely deleted!
-----------------------------------------
The title of the message I forgot to include: it was "De bakomliggande strukturerna"

I wonder what is behind that phone-number.
Why did the person contact you in Swedish?

prank call him lol

Put me in the faked screencap, journalist-chan you cuck.