Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We have an Infiltrator

Hopefully he gets banned soon

Weaponized autism :feelsthink:

He gave me a “hello fellow incels” vibe from his introduction thread, abusing incel lingo and bragging as well JFL

Effortmogs me x9000.

Good job.

We have several infiltrators , they are suicide bombers and usually plant some bluepill or insulting threads in main forum.

New members should at least introduce themselves and socialize in the lounge first.
If i dont see them in lounge first i put them on ignore to avoid the suicide bomb threads in main discussion.

Look at all the executed (banned) new infiltrator members . I.N.C.E.L. need to be more vigilant.

Last edited:
Yeah I did it

I like these expose threads.

BI0qaev.gif

How do we know that youre not an infiltrator? :feelswhat:
How do we know that youre not an infiltrator? :feelswhat:

Although there is no hard proof. The evidence you have collected does make me agree that this could be another account that belongs to that icefaggot ITUser. Job well done i would say. This actually should be enough to get him banned imo. I dont know how he would fight his way out of this one.

literally no evidence at all apart from intense aspie detective session where you concluded that a guy on reddit who posted the same pic i posted lives coincidentally lives in london
Its over for you ITcel. Your free trial will end any moment now. :feelskek:
so this is how you treat truecels coming here for a desperate spot of respite from this cruel world?

I don't understand why you posted this publicly, you should have sent a private message to an admin.

so this is how you treat truecels coming here for a desperate spot of respite from this cruel world?
You are not a fucking truecel so shutup. Even other idiots on here who claim to be 'truecels' are just regular incels.

didnt read much but @Sonozaki jfl at the higarashi 2020 episode 1

You are not a fucking truecel so shutup. Even other idiots on here who claim to be 'truecels' are just regular incels.
you havent seen my face. just cause you got lots of messages, doesnt make you special

you havent seen my face. just cause you got lots of messages, doesnt make you special
I never said post count makes you special. But you on the other hand got banned right after entering this forum because you clearly have some facial features which makes you better looking than a truecel. I havent seen your face, but based on what you have said about yourself, do you think anyone will believe you if you call yourself a truecel?

I never said post count makes you special. But you on the other hand got banned right after entering this forum because you clearly have some facial features which makes you better looking than a truecel. I havent seen your face, but based on what you have said about yourself, do you think anyone will believe you if you call yourself a truecel?
i never posted my face

Making an introduction in offtopic instead of inceldom discussion? lmao isn't the introduction megathread in offtopic as well?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMFWkmIqFn0&ab_channel=IceCat7

This video sounds similar to what the greycel has stated in his first banned post, describing about how those exceptions ascended. Evidence of IceCat making alt accounts is mentioned too at 1:25 to be exact.

yeah, cause i got the picture from a website that took it from the reddit post that he posted. never heard of this guy until now
Making an introduction in offtopic instead of inceldom discussion? lmao isn't the introduction megathread in offtopic as well?
sorry mr forum expert

no idea shi lives in the uk.We have a lot of uk posters here.yeah the greycel sounds suspicious,and the last thing we want is another tahlia in here kicking up shit.But till we are absolutely sure,let's the greycel walking around.We might be condeming an innocent man after all kek

i never posted my face
I am talking specifically about what you said about yourself. Read the first post of this thread to refer to what i mean.

I lived in London for 15 years, I live in Scotland now. London is so fucking brutal holy shit. It's a very brutal city to live in if you are ugly. You either thugmaxx or you rope those are your only options as an ugly man in London.
Uk is pretty brutal, guys have to be on steroids all the time to date the bottox bitches. horrible

@Shin no Shi i read all of this and it reminded me of why I tried to get @insanus virginem banned because of their absurd storytelling and sentence crafting and I will be on the lookout for the user ya accusing

we have a lot of them

This is a staggering amount of detective work to get just one user banned.