Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We have been socially castrated

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
We are not worth for them to take a place in this society, the things they do, the life they live, everything is inaccessible for us an not by our choice, it is rubbed in our face everyday as they show their teeth in a sadistic smile while they see us in a desperate state to be part of a better life.

And what you do? You still try, try and try and try some more, but it doesn't matter, it was never about a number of attempts, it was always about if you act accordingly to your genetics or not, trying to meet a foid and have sex? No, this is not something that belong to you, never behave like that, only chads can do this. You want to meet a "good" girl and maybe have a relationship with her? You dreaming lad, forget it, not even some normies have a luck like that. So you just going to forget sex for a while and now you just want some human interaction? You were born dead, you been castrated in your birth, your genetics defined the number of friends you will have and the places were you belong.

My blood boils, my mind almost goes numb with the hate I feel, nothing is my choice, nothing I try will make me live their lives, it is as if I'm not allowed to be a man, I'm socially castrated, it doesn't matter what I try, it always have the same result, the lonely ugly guy who no one want's to come near him, no one talks to him, almost as a joke, let's see how much he can take it, let's cut his penis little by little to see if he will miss him at all or if he is just going to accept it and kill himself.

We might as well not even be considered men. We are not men to women, we are are a different category of asexual slaves or happy little cucks. Ruthless female sexual selection has, as you said, castrated us. I want my penis back.

I'm socially castrated, it doesn't matter what I try, it always have the same result, the lonely ugly guy who no one want's to come near him, no one talks to him, almost as a joke, let's see how much he can take it, let's cut his penis little by little to see if he will miss him at all or if he is just going to accept it and kill himself.
Brutal saturday night truecel post

To top it off, helicopter parenting fucked me the point where it's effecting me as an adult

Family, "friends" and society were doing everything to destroy my masculinity and confidence from the day I was born.

They were successful, congratulations. Coupled with the fact that I'm ugly from birth thanks to shitty genetics, I can confidently say that I am a complete failure. I wouldn't even call myself a man. I'm nothing.

The hardest thing to swallow was that rules apply differently to different people. The world has little patience for the likes of us. Even think something out of line and the world will lose it's shit. Chad could fuck a bitch's mom in front of her and the hamster will spin it's wheel to formulate some excuse to justify and normalize his behavior. If we so much as step out of line, in regards to even the smallest of infractions, they will slam you with the harshest penalty they can levy.

It never began for many a man.

At 17-19 I almost became a party beast and ascended. Then it was over.

bluepillers have too low IQ to realize that

bro what went wrong

Failed to enroll in uni and then descending into vidya, all while deleting my social media before realizing that I'm also a locationcel. Cannot spill further details as I fear the hammer.