[Based] We have our very own Blackpill Book...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
Jul 8, 2018
1575318870414.png

Not sure if Dr Castle is one of the Mods here *coughs* @SergeantIncel *coughs* or even a famous member *coughs* @RageAgainstTDL *coughs* but whoever wrote this book should be fucking commended & have the book bought, a sterling bloody good write up & a pint bought for the author...

Thanks for advertising this. We've hit the mainstream literature now.

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
Nov 26, 2019
We're entering a golden age of incel culture

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
May 3, 2018
Ahh there's Christmas sorted. :feelsokman:

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Oct 13, 2019
How come the book can't be free?? I'm a savemoneycel
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
Aug 16, 2018
Not quite my Twisted World...

I'll give it a chance though.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
Oct 1, 2018
I wonder how many people would buy it thinking I'm gonna make fun of the dumb inkwels and then rope. maybe not rope because that's the extreme but you know

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Jul 21, 2019
When's the E-Book coming out?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Jan 17, 2018
How come the book can't be free?? I'm a savemoneycel
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
You people have absolutely no clue how many hours of hard work go into just writing a book, let alone outlining, editing, formatting, and making cover art. All that, and Amazon still takes the lion's share of the revenue. The least you cheapskates can do is leave a five-star review so Amazon's sorting algorithm makes it more visible to people who would be willing to spend money.

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Oct 13, 2019
You people have absolutely no clue how many hours of hard work go into just writing a book, let alone outlining, editing, formatting, and making cover art. All that, and Amazon still takes the lion's share of the revenue. The least you cheapskates can do is leave a five-star review so Amazon's sorting algorithm makes it more visible to people who would be willing to spend money.
:feelstastyman:

G

Gymcelled

Captain
-
Jul 15, 2019
This.

But what's in the book? I hope it's plenty of science and studies to btfo the copers and the ITcels.

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
Nov 16, 2019
Incel renaissance incoming.

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
-
Nov 7, 2017
I only know a user of the site wanted the ad space.
I can't vouch for the book, haven't read it nor have a copy of it.

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

fuck
-
Jan 21, 2018
I wrote it.
kappa

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
-
Apr 3, 2019
Watch the soys bombard the reviews without even reading it

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Mar 9, 2018
I wonder if the incel epidemic will go down in history books.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Eat the Chads
-
Apr 5, 2018
I wonder if the incel epidemic will go down in history books.
I wondered about this too. Since we have the internet now we can "save" more of the bullshit that happened. But I am unsure if it will ever go down in a history book in school or maybe university. We would have to make it happen :feelsokman::feelzez::feelsbaton:

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Nov 8, 2017
I would like to read but i would rather read something else

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
Oct 11, 2019
Congratulations on the book, Dr. Castle.

Well done.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Apr 19, 2019
Very nice might read

rubber-duckie

rubber-duckie

Recruit
-
Sep 30, 2019
Not quite my Twisted World...

I'll give it a chance though.
appreciate ya! first five people who buy it and provide a review (with proof); im giving a $5 credit back in return.
This.

But what's in the book? I hope it's plenty of science and studies to btfo the copers and the ITcels.
i use science throughout the book. one of the biggest challenges was making it interesting, easy-to-read, AND factual.
Congratulations on the book, Dr. Castle.

Well done.
thank you sir, it took me nearly 9 months to write!

Last edited:
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
Feb 28, 2018
This.

I like that the author put the effort in to use science and studies but here's the thing, its not how the message is delivered that matters in this case, its the message itself

Normies just don't want to admit to the truth of the reality we exist in, the reality of the black pill

It doesn't matter if you use evidence or you say it "nicely", it will have the same effect of just screaming black pill anecdotes at gun point towards someone

They don't care if its true or not, denying that truth benefits their existence so they'll keep denying it, its that simple

ASS_F

ASS_F

Drift away...
-
Nov 7, 2017
inb4 this shows up at a Barnes and Noble or some shit

gdmorningihateawomn

gdmorningihateawomn

Recruit
-
Nov 1, 2019
@rubber-duckie
Is this targeted towards normies?

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

Officer
-
Mar 29, 2019
I just bought it. My new reading cope.

Emba

Emba

Klaatu Barada Niktu :€
-
May 19, 2019
I do!

It's a lot of work!

Fiction is easier tbh. Faster flow.

rubber-duckie

rubber-duckie

Recruit
-
Sep 30, 2019
@rubber-duckie
Is this targeted towards normies?
yes, i do have one chapter devoted to incel self-improvement; its all blackpilled advice though
100% true - it was pretty satisfying to get the finished product into my hands after all the hard work etc

any reviews i do appreciate. thanks to all

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

sub-1 sandnigger truecel of truecels
-
May 8, 2019
I'd buy the hardcover ngl

Last edited:
EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Mythic
-
Feb 23, 2018
I like the title, it's very confrontational and blatant.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Nov 20, 2017
Elegant work compiled by blackpill scholars.this masterpiece should be renowned like the holy bible and Shakespeare's.It's a pure art of incel's expression.

Last edited:
IggyCope

IggyCope

Spaniard fucking ugly manlet
-
Nov 18, 2019
Purchased through Amazon. Downloaded to my Kindle.

I have read a bit during lunch (using Kindle app in my smartphone) For now it's good.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Delusional occultmaxxer with unrealistic goals.
-
Dec 14, 2017
When is the anime coming out?

alone

alone

cRope
-
Jul 8, 2018
i will read it and then proceed to blackpill even more boios :feelsokman:

rubber-duckie

rubber-duckie

Recruit
-
Sep 30, 2019
i can't wait to read it
let me know when you do dude
I like the title, it's very confrontational and blatant.
ha, agreed!
Purchased through Amazon. Downloaded to my Kindle.

I have read a bit during lunch (using Kindle app in my smartphone) For now it's good.
if you write a review, let me know, looking for some honest criticism. this is my first big project (since my dissertation) :feelsautistic:
Well done nigga @rubber-duckie :feelsLSD::feelslala::dab::feelsLightsaber: :feelsokman::feelsthink::feelshmm::feelzez::yes:
appreciate ya

Mr.Sophistication

Mr.Sophistication

... who lives in a cave under the Appalachians
-
Oct 23, 2019
@rubber-duckie

Fucking based that you did that for us, not quite sure whether I will get the book, but we really need this kind of stuff to fight back against the normshits and their narratives. Will be very interesting to see what reviews say about it, might even get to be invited to an interview or something similiar boyo, after all its the first book that deals with inceldom from our perspective.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
May 2, 2018
I love that book's title ngl.

D

DarwinsDisgrace

Recruit
-
Nov 23, 2019
I'm going to setup a paypal account next week to buy this book.

rubber-duckie

rubber-duckie

Recruit
-
Sep 30, 2019
@rubber-duckie

Fucking based that you did that for us, not quite sure whether I will get the book, but we really need this kind of stuff to fight back against the normshits and their narratives. Will be very interesting to see what reviews say about it, might even get to be invited to an interview or something similiar boyo, after all its the first book that deals with inceldom from our perspective.
thanks for the kind words and im willing to go on podcasts and do interviews if necessary.
I love that book's title ngl.
thank you. it is based.
I'm going to setup a paypal account next week to buy this book.
hey man, this discounted price is going on all December, so no rush. also first 5 reviews get a $5 refund credit via venmo/amazon/paypal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.