Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We incels are subject to halo effect, too.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
By all accounts, Seung-Hui Cho (Virginia Tech shooter) was more successful at a mass shooting than Elliot Rodger (32 killed, 17 injured vs. 7 killed, 14 injured). Also, according to Wikipedia's info on Cho's childhood, he was way more autistic than ER. Yet, ER is more prominent in our community than Cho, since ER was objectively more attractive than Cho (JBW theorists, GTFIH). I am not questioning ER's sainthood, I am just pointing out the facts here.
ERvsChoi

High IQ, I never understood why there were so many ER dickriders.

I disagree. BO2 is bigger than Cho and he didn't do anything. Overmore, ER is more popular than Cho because ER recorded and registered his situation

Elliot Roger would hate our guts if he was alive.

Rodger is more popular than Cho for a number of reasons. Rodger was a self-identified incel, acting in the age of YouTube. Cho had no YouTube to spread his fame.

Cho didn't identify as an incel, also he wasn't demonized like Rodger. He was just another loner school shooter, and was held in that regard instead of the incel regard.

Cho: 6 foot tall

ER: 5'6"

brutal just be hapa pill

I disagree. BO2 is bigger than Cho and he didn't do anything. Overmore, ER is more popular than Cho because ER recorded and registered his situation

BO2 is an example of a high-inhibition incel. He has a potential to dwarf Cho, ER and everyone else.
Rodger is more popular than Cho for a number of reasons. Rodger was a self-identified incel, acting in the age of YouTube. Cho had no YouTube to spread his fame.

Cho didn't identify as an incel, also he wasn't demonized like Rodger. He was just another loner school shooter, and was held in that regard instead of the incel regard.

Possibly. But you have to take into account the media's bias against whites. ER was "more white" than Cho. Therefore, more evil.

Edit: changed 'less evil' to 'more evil'.

Last edited:
Marc Lepine and cho are more based than ER.

Cho was more attractive than ER.

Everyone is affected by halo, we aren’t an exception just because we are aware of it.

ER has more status from his family background and wrote an entire manifesto and everything.