Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We incels fall for Halo effect, too.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Notice how we tend to hate soyboys more than we hate chads and normies, even though most soyboys are essentially our people (bluepilled incels in denial) who are victims of societal bullying and gas-lighting just like us. Halo effect in action.

Yes, I don't deny being lookist. The thing is that isn't a defining aspect of my existence like with women. I can still treat a bluepilled soys that I hate with basic decency, whereas women would actively support sending ugly people into gas chambers.

True, Halo effect influences how you think about people even when you're aware of it.

We hate soys because they worship foids the most,thus inflating their egos

Soys are not hated bc of looks. They are hated bc of behavior, same with chads.
We hate soys because they worship foids the most,thus inflating their egos
Hive mind bro

i hate chads more

Not really true at all. I despise superior men because they have lives i can't even imagine. We also have nothing in common and as a short and ugly incel i could never be sure if they are friendly to me or just pretend to be with ulterior motives which has happened before. And if i like a pretty girl i'm 100% aware i like her beacause i want to suck every part of her body, not because i attribute non-existent qualities to her due to halo effect. I'm also aware being ugly doesn't define you as a person so i don't judge based on looks, unlike women and normies.

But that's because we have an entire community of soyboys and trannies persecuting and stalking us 24/7. They are more vicious than Chads and Stacies and only live to talk shit about us and pretend they are superior.

True to a degree. I think most peopel chalk it up as Chad is just a force of nature. There's no excuse to be a bluepilled Soy if it isn't getting you any women.

Chad wouldn't get away with his libertine behavior if soy boys didn't make worshiping women a religion in the west, with the result now that our entire society must bend over to female hedonism as if it was a divine law.