Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We live in a time where your male "friends" will literally disown you because you once wrote something bad about women online.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
That's literally the normalfag definition of "incel".

Normalfags are unfamiliar with the concept of inceldom - the idea that something is actually outside of your control, the fact that inceldom is a STATE, not some religion people choose to join is downright scary to them.

They think someone is made incel because of his actions rather than his appearance. It's ironic, because 100% of redditors invoke absolutely 0 sexual desire in their partner, but if they allowed themselves to believe that then they'd also have to forget about their "relationships".

Can you believe that "men" have literally gotten SO cucked, become such fucking bootlickers to foids that they'll literally throw away their friendships because someone once posted some shit on a forum 9 years ago. Everyone is SO easily offended. Just look at how JK Rowling's career is ruined just because she said "people who menstruate" used to be called "women". LMFAO. Zoomers are calling for her head over NOTHING.

Because they dont think females can be in wrong so if she doesn't want you it must be you're fault not hers

It's impossible to have a proper discussion about anything these days. People just scream, call for censorship and try to destroy your life by getting you fired.

They think someone is made incel because of his actions rather than his appearance.
And these are always the ones who larp as the most tolerant too. A nig who tried to fight a cop and who got shot got shot because he's black, not because of his actions. An incel who gets rejected/bullied all his life, oh that comes from his actions, no stigma about appearance here :^)

normalfags just sycophantically appeal to whatever the consensus they get off of social media and pop culture is. usually when they use the term “incel” whatever they’re referring to isn’t even related to this community, they just shoehorn the word in to seem socially conscious

normalfags just sycophantically appeal to whatever the consensus they get off of social media and pop culture is. usually when they use the term “incel” whatever they’re referring to isn’t even related to this community, they just shoehorn the word in to seem socially conscious
Like the foids on reddit who say "i think my ex was an incel", "i think my husband might be an incel"

Normalfags are unfamiliar with the concept of inceldom - the idea that something is actually outside of your control, the fact that inceldom is a STATE, not some religion people choose to join is downright scary to them.

They think someone is made incel because of his actions rather than his appearance. It's ironic, because 100% of redditors invoke absolutely 0 sexual desire in their partner, but if they allowed themselves to believe that then they'd also have to forget about their "relationships".

Can you believe that "men" have literally gotten SO cucked, become such fucking bootlickers to foids that they'll literally throw away their friendships because someone once posted some shit on a forum 9 years ago. Everyone is SO easily offended. Just look at how JK Rowling's career is ruined just because she said "people who menstruate" used to be called "women". LMFAO. Zoomers are calling for her head over NOTHING.
unironically the public lynching of rowling proves that feminists dont care who the target is they just care about furthering their own power and position to the head of the totum pole of society, they lynch anyone who points out their hypocrisy.

This. Based Zoomers is such a ridiculous cope.

The reason why they don't believe in our ideas is the western idea of liberalism: All people are born equal. For years we have indoctrinated people with the lie that they are all able to do the same thing and that people are completely responsible for their own fate. This is a lie because people aren't born with the same prerequisites and the factors that enable success (intelligence, good looks) are mostly genetically determined and cannot be influenced by conscious decisions. A normie cannot believe in this idea because this would mean that his success is ultimately determined only by luck (and not by their own will/morals/discipline) and it would also take away their opportunity to look down on other on the basis of merit, because merit is ultimately only the result of luck. So if a normie admitted that our ideas are true he would invalidate his own success which ultimately would destroy his ego, the ideas of determinism are shocking/revolting to most because it would take away their thoughts of security and superiority/oppression.

Furthermore, certain people have presented a false dichotomy: We are either a) completely free, masters of our own fate and there's no influence of nature or b) slaves of our most basal desires incapable of a free will and with no higher thoughts - both options are a lie and the truth is somewhere in between. Due to all these lies and half-truths our ideas will never get accepted.

Nosetribe brainwashed everyone. Only non NPCs can see through it. Easy as.

na my male friends hate women just as much as i do

Because they dont think females can be in wrong so if she doesn't want you it must be you're fault not hers

Fundamentally this.
It's impossible to have a proper discussion about anything these days. People just scream, call for censorship and try to destroy your life by getting you fired.

And these are always the ones who larp as the most tolerant too. A nig who tried to fight a cop and who got shot got shot because he's black, not because of his actions. An incel who gets rejected/bullied all his life, oh that comes from his actions, no stigma about appearance here :^)

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
There is almost no such thing as friendship for incels. Even if you're friend with other incels they are most likely going to leave/betray you for Stacy and Chad. I've had one incel friend who was kind of in denial. Towards the end of our long friendship he told me that my "negativity" would need to be changed.

I told him that nothing I'm saying is "negative", it's realistic. I'm talking about my/our reality which is entirely different than chads reality. Anyways. This cuck started hanging out with chads, had them giving him bluepilled advice (it's your personality bruh) and he still didn't manage to ascend.

That's very well put right there.

The reason why they don't believe in our ideas is the western idea of liberalism: All people are born equal. For years we have indoctrinated people with the lie that they are all able to do the same thing and that people are completely responsible for their own fate. This is a lie because people aren't born with the same prerequisites and the factors that enable success (intelligence, good looks) are mostly genetically determined and cannot be influenced by conscious decisions. A normie cannot believe in this idea because this would mean that his success is ultimately determined only by luck (and not by their own will/morals/discipline) and it would also take away their opportunity to look down on other on the basis of merit, because merit is ultimately only the result of luck. So if a normie admitted that our ideas are true he would invalidate his own success which ultimately would destroy his ego, the ideas of determinism are shocking/revolting to most because it would take away their thoughts of security and superiority/oppression.

Furthermore, certain people have presented a false dichotomy: We are either a) completely free, masters of our own fate and there's no influence of nature or b) slaves of our most basal desires incapable of a free will and with no higher thoughts - both options are a lie and the truth is somewhere in between. Due to all these lies and half-truths our ideas will never get accepted.
I find it funny how you get intelligent arguments & theories here but the measures of success according to the average normie comparative to our situation designates we're all abject failures & squandered supposed opportunities everyone gets while being deserving of all the negative situations & outcomes we've experienced.

Last edited:
Women Are Wonderful syndrome at its finest.

If people find about my messages in this account 10 years later,ı will print my most non-giga blackpilled message on a shirt and wear it in work.

Women Are Wonderful syndrome at its finest.

If people find about my messages in this account 10 years later,ı will print my most non-giga blackpilled message on a shirt and wear it in work.
In my country no one knows about incels specifically but if they get orders from western masters it could easily be treated as hate speech

I once discussed MGTOW concepts with some of my bluepilled incel friends, talking about increasing divorce rates, prejudice in the court system regarding child custody for foids, that pay gap is fake. They said that the things I was saying were extremist. Imagine if I brought up the topic of lookism and foid nature... I think they probably would think Im weird and a right wing extremist to the point that they wouldn't want to hang around with me anymore lol.

Last edited:
Don't let the normalfags know what you do online.

I once discussed MGTOW concepts with some of my bluepilled incel friends, talking about increasing divorce rates, prejudice in the court system regarding child custody for foids, that pay gap is fake. They said that the things I was saying were extremist. Imagine if I brought up the topic of lookism and foid nature... I think they probably would think Im weird and a right wing extremist to the point that they wouldn't want to hang around with me anymore lol.

Normies consider foid criticism a bad thing. The higher degree of criticism, the more agressive and repulsed they'll act. NPC normies are a hivemind.

Normies consider foid criticism a bad thing. The higher degree of criticism, the more agressive and repulsed they'll act. NPC normies are a hivemind.
smijesno kako ljudi mogu biti toliki bluepilled simps kad nisu imali djevojku u 24 godina ili sex. ovaj jedan se bavi za curom 3 mjeseci koja mu samo nesto sere, 100 posto ga drzi na liniju i proba monkeybranchat. jebote joj picku majku, reko sam mu ja ali nece da se probudi

smijesno kako ljudi mogu biti toliki bluepilled simps kad nisu imali djevojku u 24 godina ili sex. ovaj jedan se bavi za curom 3 mjeseci koja mu samo nesto sere, 100 posto ga drzi na liniju i proba monkeybranchat. jebote joj picku majku, reko sam mu ja ali nece da se probudi

Probaj ga prvo redpilovati, jer je i to vec preveliki korak za vecinu normija. Ali iskreno, tesko je. Vecina ljudi koje su nasli i prihvatili redpilla i blackpilla su sami potrazili stvari oko (veze sa) curama na redditu.

Pretty much, SIMPs would stomp us to death for fraction of female attention.

Pretty much, SIMPs would stomp us to death for fraction of female attention.
Yep. You can never trust a white knight or simp.

yup. In YT video about russian woman there were several men saying than in order to get a russian girlfriend you needed to have money. there was the typical foid calling everyone who said it 'Incel'. Like some sort of premade machine response. Probably the ohter males commenting would had dozen of relationships by then thus they knew how the game was played, but you know, foids are foids, and will split the stereotipical lie response feminist tuned.
thats my family right there... and... evverybody I know IRL to be honest. this is the level of denial we got to in this soyceiety
na my male friends hate women just as much as i do
broh, I wish I have friends... and the ones like you do. (In case you are not jocking :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:)
I think that sumarizes the west now. EVERYBODY thinks females coont do anithing wrong. Is not what the media is telling us all day long?

I do not have friends anymore for being and incel and been blacpilled since puberty. There is NO ONE daring to swallow the blacpill around me, literary no one.

PS: The Potter writter was an idio. She tryed to be a SJW for some years in twitter and then the thing eated herself JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Am glad I dont have any friends that are that Soy lol. A few might tell me off, but disown. JFL. Our all the males youve interacted with homosexuals???

There is almost no such thing as friendship for incels. Even if you're friend with other incels they are most likely going to leave/betray you for Stacy and Chad. I've had one incel friend who was kind of in denial. Towards the end of our long friendship he told me that my "negativity" would need to be changed.

I told him that nothing I'm saying is "negative", it's realistic. I'm talking about my/our reality which is entirely different than chads reality. Anyways. This cuck started hanging out with chads, had them giving him bluepilled advice (it's your personality bruh) and he still didn't manage to ascend.
JFL

High IQ greycel, Very rare to spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back