Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story We live in entirely different worlds

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
I realized that after a talk with a normie/chadlite who was a colleague of mine. The subject was grades/future perspectives: He told me that he envied me for my grades (back then I still worked my ass off and wasn't as lazy, mentally broken and hopeless). Then I completely opened up to him for the first time: I told him that he should never follow the same path as me (something I also tell my younger relatives) and that my grades came at a high price (that I had to sacrifice almost the entire day for learning/studying), that I only do it because I feel forced to do it (by relatives) and that I envy others for their freedom and fun in life while my life constists out of working/sleeping. Then he told me that I should be glad because I have a better future perspective than most others due to my achievements until now.

Then I told him that I don't really care because there is nothing in my life that would make the future worth living, I wasted my youth, I never had a GF, (almost) no friends and nothing personal in my life (except my relatives), I only work as hard as I do because it's the only thing that is left, without my job I have nothing. But still he insisted that my life was better than his due to better grades. I would have totally given away my grades/qualifications in exchange for looks and social success - and the resulting human kindness and interpersonal relationships that normies/chads/women take for granted. How much I would give to just have someone in the world who wants me and some good memories in life, economic success can be to a certain degree forced, social success (e.g. true love/friendship) cannot be forced, you either have it as a chad or you don't have it as an incel, there is nothing you can do about it. In the end: I probably envied him and he probably envied me, each one thinking that the life of the other one is better due to using different factors with different importance to quantify life quality.

It shows you how normies/chads/women and incels live in entirely different worlds and that everyone sees only his own problems
, normies see money and economical success as the limiting factor of happiness in their lifes, because it's what truly limits their happiness, because they have partners/friends in their life that they take for granted and therefore they can see no way how someone could become depressed/angry for not having anything like that because they never experienced a lack in that regard. They have neither the empirical evidence (e.g. life experience) nor the will to listen to the problems of others and trying to understand them, I can understand his worries to a certain degree, but the worries of incels can not be understood by most people simply because they lack our perspective in life (even if they tried to).

Last edited:
Well yeah, literally.

The same way the rich constantly talk shit about people not working hard enough and picking themselves up by the boot straps.

A starving man in africa could never even dream of the luxury that a rich person has, the same way a rich person born into a successful family cant fathom drinking dirt water and eating mud cookies if they aren't able to catch game to eat.

Normies will never understand the plight of ugly men, and its one of the reasons they shouldn't be here despite "It being over for all of us bro"

Normies can never understand us. A millionaire incel would have a worse life than a homeless chad.

Normies can never understand us. A millionaire incel would have a worse life than a homeless chad.
Worse life? No.

Terrible dating experience? yes.

If i was able to keep my looks (GOrilla) That i have now and recieve a 100 million dollars or be chad. I would easily choose the 100 million.

Not having to work a day in your life is a lot better than fucking some whore and then going back to your 9-5 job.

Well yeah, literally.

The same way the rich constantly talk shit about people not working hard enough and picking themselves up by the boot straps.

A starving man in africa could never even dream of the luxury that a rich person has, the same way a rich person cant fathom drinking dirt water and eating mud cookies if they aren't able to catch game to eat.

Normies will never understand the plight of ugly men, and its one of the reasons they shouldn't be here despite "It being over for all of us bro"
Completely agree. This isn't blackpilled.co but incels.co; while some of the normies are probably around nearcel level nowadays (especially the low-tier normies) with some unavoidable blackpilling events in their life they still have it too good to post here, there are other forums for that. If anyone here ever got (unpaid) sex/a GF he should disappear because otherwise it would be a sick joke towards the people here who have it a dozen times worse.