Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We lost our best grandpacel to covid

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Cold Brew Coffeemancer
★★★★★
@FrustratedWhiteMale was an oldcel nearing 60 years of age, he unofficially passed away in March due to COVID. He probably never made it to the hospital, so he died in his NY home being surrounded by his loving sex dolls.

FrustratedWhiteMale was a KHHV truecel. He leaves behind a harem of sex dolls: Latisha, Janet, Limbless Betty, Fatima, Laquisha, and One-Tit Sally.

We all will miss him here at the .co as the loveably unloveable autistic grand-uncle.

sad loss of life. wonder what will happen to his harem now

Rest In Peace.

I"m still coping and hope that he will begin posting here again soon :cryfeels:

Nah he just forgot his passwords....

I shed a tear for all my brocels who died virgins.

did he really?

Rest in peace old nigga there's a heaven for a cel

did he really die?

:f::f::f:
I wonder if they've found his body already or is he still literally rotting in his apartment
Nah he just forgot his passwords....
brutal alzheimer'spill

Yeah now that you mentioned it, it looks like he's gone indeed :cryfeels:

I know this is a serious thread but I wonder what happened when they came into his room full of sex dolls...

He ascended literally
R.I.P homie

Imagine 60 years of incel :feelsrope:
He is at peace at last.

@FrustratedWhiteMale was an oldcel nearing 60 years of age, he unofficially passed away in March due to COVID. He probably never made it to the hospital, so he died in his NY home being surrounded by his loving sex dolls.

FrustratedWhiteMale was a KHHV truecel. He leaves behind a harem of sex dolls: Latisha, Janet, Limbless Betty, Fatima, Laquisha, and One-Tit Sally.

We all will miss him here at the .co as the loveably unloveable autistic grand-uncle.
is this actually true or is this possibly a case that he forgot to login or something and he ascended.

He had enough LARPing.

At least his misery as an inkler is finally over.

hopefully he is fucking his sex dolls in the high heavens and Saint blackops2cel guiding him

I sold him to the Canadians for $300cdn. He's happy to be in sex therapy. He has been looksmatched.

I got my pick of the dolls and the rest were shipped back home to their factories of origin for refurbishment.

RIP to him. Never met him, but as an incel, he probably struggled his whole life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back