Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We lost the genetic lottery, yes, but even bigger than that, we lost the GENDER lottery.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
We all wish we could be chad and live life on easy mode, but this is giga cope in the face of living life on tutorial mode as a female.

Its difficult for me to accept that this is the only life we get. I mean, there is legit zero evidence that there is ANYTHING other than this one life we are experiencing, and to think this one life we live is filled with hatred, sorrow, loneliness, and pain consistently, when as a hole, we would EASILY be able to fix much of this stuff.

Now, we could have been born chads, yes, but that percentage is much lower than the 50% FUCKING CHANCE WE HAD OF BEING BORN WITH A HOLE. FUCCCCKKKK :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: I COULD HAVE BEEN LIVING ON JUST-EXIST-MODE, BUT THE 50/50 COIN FLIP JUST HAPPENED TO LAND ON MALE!!!!!!! :woke::woke::woke::woke:

55/45 chance of easy or hard life tbh

It really is brutal tbh..

Achshyually, it's a 51.22/48.78 split of being born a male/female, silly inkwell :y'all::y'all::y'all:

WANT JUST PRESS X TO WIN MODE :feelsree::woke::woke:

tutorial mode was just a few chromosomes away

BASED AF boyo

World: 7.5B --> 3.75M men

Noodles: 1.4B --> 700M men
Curries: 1.3B --> 650M men
- Lets remove these from the equation...

Placing the odds at generous 5% of the remaining 2.4B that leaves us with 120M Chads. So 1.6% chance of being Chad overall.

But the truth is we lost a simple 50/50 wager to begin with JFL it never began :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Just have a hole to win

Nah id say if we were born in the top 35% of dudes its better than being a hole, otherwise its better to be born a foid..
So High normies and up? perhaps

BASED AF boyo

World: 7.5B --> 3.75M men

Noodles: 1.4B --> 700M men
Curries: 1.3B --> 650M men
- Lets discount these...

Placing the odds of at generous 5% of the remaining 2.4B that leaves us with 120M Chads. So 1.6% chance of being Chad overall.

But the truth is we lost a simple 50/50 wager to begin with JFL it never began :feelsLSD:

Not only did we land in the gender with the hardest life, but we landed in the section of that gender that gets no respect from females. Genetics are brutal.

So High normies and up? perhaps
Idk man, I think I rather be a becky than high tier normie in 2020. Average foid’s existence >>>> high tier normie existence.
Not only did we land in the gender with the hardest life, but we landed in the section of that gender that gets no respect from females. Genetics are brutal.
Females or typically other males too.

Idk man, I think I rather be a becky than high tier normie in 2020. Average foid’s existence >>>> high tier normie existence.

yeah true tbh. High normie only mogs ugly girls not average girls

Nah thats delusional tbh, the avrg foid lives a rat race competing with each other over chads. Getting played. While chad think nothing more of them than a fuckmeat.
Rather be a hi tier normie running though bitches left and right.

Nah thats delusional tbh, the avrg foid lives a rat race competing with each other over chads. Getting played. While chad think nothing more of them than a fuckmeat.
Rather be a hi tier normie running though bitches left and right.
High tier normies only run through land whales in 2020 brocel. Let’s not giga cope now. Jfl.
yeah true tbh. High normie only mogs ugly girls not average girls

We are at the bottom of tis society

id rather be a chad than a female tbh

The gender lottery is part of the genetic lottery

I don't want to be a Chad cock worshiping hypegamous hole. I'd rather prefer to be a Chad.

tbh

Sorry I don't want "getting fucked in the ass taste of dick in my mouth" mode :feelskek:

These kinds of threads are nothing but closet homosexuality
"Boy I sure do wish I could get fucked"

Sorry I don't want "getting fucked in the ass taste of dick in my mouth" mode :feelskek:

Foids have objectively easier lives than us. I'm not exactly sad to be a guy, but being a foid would have undeniably been easier. There is no gay logic here.

Foids have objectively easier lives than us I'm not exactly sad to be a guy, but being a foid would have undeniably been easier. There is no gay logic here.

1. I've already argued against this so many times, there is no justification for it:
Why are these kinds of threads always "I wish I was a woman" instead of "I wish men had all the same privileges women had"

The guys that make these threads always say - "its because of the perks"

Ok then why isn't your thread never - "I wish men had the same perks as women"

That's a legitimate question I want answered, both threads are about hypotheticals that will never happen, why choose the one that is closest to faggotry lol

If were "just doing a thought experiment" why do these guys brains immediately jump to faggotry, instead of simply just "swaping the rules" their mind always jumps to "swapping sexes".

2. A man's life (especially as a high tier male) is more dignifying (so why are these hypotheticals always "I want to be a woman"?), there is nothing dignifying about a female's existence, everything about their life is about submission and being an object that is used

They have sex they submit the use of their holes to a man, they get roughed up and thrown around and used like a piece of meat

They get pregnant from sex, they submit the use of their womb to the child that begins to grow in them which causes many inconveniences

They then have to subject themselves to excruciating pain to give birth to said child, etc, etc. You can possibly die from child birth, or worse (psychologically) the child could be still born or you can miscarry

Lets not even go into all the weird shit they experience like Post Partum Depression after giving birth, their hormones making them crazy every month whether pregnant or not, all the other weird fringe shit that happens to a few women LIKE HAVING AN ORGASM DURING CHILD BIRTH

Thierry Postel surveyed 956 French midwives for his study “Childbirth Climax: The Revealing of Obstetrical Orgasm,” published in Sexologies in 2013. He received 109 complete responses from midwives who had, combined, assisted 206,000 births during their careers. The midwives reported 668 cases in which mothers said they had “felt orgasmic sensations in birth.” Furthermore, nine mothers confirmed to Postel that they had orgasmed during labor.

Imagine if everything to do with your existence IS ABOUT YOU LACKING CONTROL EVEN IN YOUR BODILY FUNCTIONS, every month you bleed and go crazy, no choice at all. There's always something embarrasing you have to hide and lie about, you even feel ashamed and disgusted with yourself (that's what you want for your "life upgrade"?)

Imagine waking up a woman tomorrow with the realization that it is very likely that if you aren't careful about your surroundings a guy is going to force his cock inside you after restraining you? (that's your "upgrade" in life? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

Like come the fuck on dude, I don't think you guys are really thinking this through, all you see is "the face" of the female experience, attention, easy access to mates and resouces, etc, YOU ARE PUTTING NO THOUGHT INTO ALL THE OTHER SHIT (they shit they don't like to talk about)

Being a woman is an inherently disgusting existence, I'd kill myself before I'd be a woman, I could never live down one day as a woman, I made a thread about this before:

Last edited:
I don't want to be a Chad cock worshiping hypegamous hole. I'd rather prefer to be a Chad.
Yea but better to be hole than incel

inbefore @knajjd

objectively foids have life much better than us. don't cope

1. No, not objectively at all, it depends on how much indignation you are willing to tolerate just to be on "easy mode", being a woman doesn't come without many various huge downsides

2. The logic doesn't make sense because normie males, and high tier males have it better than us too, so why does your mind jump to the faggot option of imagining yourself as the sex that gets fucked, doesn't make sense at all

Its like you have 4 dishes to choose from

Plain white rice (Incel)
Rice and chicken with gravy (Normie)
Rice and chicken with gravy and sides (Chad)
Rice and Elk Penis sauteed in the finest seasonings, with a portion of steak and a side of caviar (Woman)

The woman meal sounds rather lavish, but why would I want to eat dick when I can just eat chicken and a side

That's my point, there's no reason for you guys to jump to the woman option, there are other options, it says a lot about you guys mentally that you even see being a woman as an option "because its better" (being a high tier male is better too and you don't have to suffer the indignities of being a woman)

GO READ MY RESPONSE TO @cryptic__egg ABOVE (I address these indignities, you guys have put no thought into being a woman, you are looking at the surface level aspect of their existence and thinking - "this is great")

wdym I'll be just become lesbian, better than this horrid pathetic excuse for an existence
why do I need dick in my mouth

This sounds as retarded as Bruce Jenner becoming a transgender just to date women, why become a woman then if you'll just be a lesbian?, why not just become a high tier male, if were doing "thought experiments" which are all just hypotheticals that are equally as unlikely to happen, why pick the scenario where you become a woman?

It makes no sense

A man's life (especially as a high tier male) is more dignifying (so why are these hypotheticals always "I want to be a woman"?), there is nothing dignifying about a female's existence, everything about their life is about submission and being an object that is used

They have sex they submit the use of their holes to a man, they get roughed up and thrown around and used like a piece of meat

They get pregnant from sex, they submit the use of their womb to the child that begins to grow in them which causes many inconveniences

They then have to subject themselves to excruciating pain to give birth to said child, etc, etc. You can possibly die from child birth, or worse (psychologically) the child could be still born or you can miscarry

Lets not even go into all the weird shit they experience like Post Partum Depression after giving birth, their hormones making them crazy every month whether pregnant or not, all the other weird fringe shit that happens to a few women LIKE HAVING AN ORGASM DURING CHILD BIRTH

Thierry Postel surveyed 956 French midwives for his study “Childbirth Climax: The Revealing of Obstetrical Orgasm,” published in Sexologies in 2013. He received 109 complete responses from midwives who had, combined, assisted 206,000 births during their careers. The midwives reported 668 cases in which mothers said they had “felt orgasmic sensations in birth.” Furthermore, nine mothers confirmed to Postel that they had orgasmed during labor.

Imagine if everything to do with your existence IS ABOUT YOU LACKING CONTROL EVEN IN YOUR BODILY FUNCTIONS, every month you bleed and go crazy, no choice at all. There's always something embarrasing you have to hide and lie about, you even feel ashamed and disgusted with yourself (that's what you want for your "life upgrade"?)

Imagine waking up a woman tomorrow with the realization that it is very likely that if you aren't careful about your surroundings a guy is going to force his cock inside you after restraining you? (that's your "upgrade" in life? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

Like come the fuck on dude, I don't think you guys are really thinking this through, all you see is "the face" of the female experience, attention, easy access to mates and resouces, etc, YOU ARE PUTTING NO THOUGHT INTO ALL THE OTHER SHIT (they shit they don't like to talk about)

Being a woman is an inherently disgusting existence, I'd kill myself before I'd be a woman, I could never live down one day as a woman, I made a thread about this before:

Last edited:
Everything went wrong

If I was born a woman my life would be so much easier

no I dont want to be chads cumdumpster. You only exist to please chad. no ty.

1. No, not objectively at all, it depends on how much indignation you are willing to tolerate just to be on "easy mode", being a woman doesn't come without many various huge downsides

2. The logic doesn't make sense because normie males, and high tier males have it better than us too, so why does your mind jump to the faggot option of imagining yourself as the sex that gets fucked, doesn't make sense at all

Its like you have 4 dishes to choose from

Plain white rice (Incel)
Rice and chicken with gravy (Normie)
Rice and chicken with gravy and sides (Chad)
Rice and Elk Penis sauteed in the finest seasonings, with a portion of steak and a side of caviar (Woman)

The woman meal sounds rather lavish, but why would I want to eat dick when I can just eat chicken and a side

That's my point, there's no reason for you guys to jump to the woman option, there are other options, it says a lot about you guys mentally that you even see being a woman as an option "because its better" (being a high tier male is better too and you don't have to suffer the indignities of being a woman)

GO READ MY RESPONSE TO @cryptic__egg ABOVE (I address these indignities, you guys have put no thought into being a woman, you are looking at the surface level aspect of their existence and thinking - "this is great")

This sounds as retarded as Bruce Jenner becoming a transgender just to date women, why become a woman then if you'll just be a lesbian?, why not just become a high tier male, if were doing "thought experiments" which are all just hypotheticals that are equally as unlikely to happen, why pick the scenario where you become a woman?

It makes no sense
You're confusing 'easier' and
1. I've already argued against this so many times, there is no justification for it:

2. A man's life (especially as a high tier male) is more dignifying (so why are these hypotheticals always "I want to be a woman"?), there is nothing dignifying about a female's existence, everything about their life is about submission and being an object that is used

All of that only makes sense from your perspective. In terms of the happiness experienced on average by each gender, foids have happier lives. We can see this through suicide rates and surveys about satisfaction in life. Whether or not you feel like their lives are dignified is another argument entirely. When I said they have 'better' lives I meant that the level of happiness and against the amount of effort they put in is better.

Just be a emotionally unstable, lower intellect, physically incapable femoid theory.

While what OP said might be true right now, we have to consider that we are living in a period of :feelsclown:world-iness that won't last. The progressive wave is ending in the western world, and soon we'll be back in an appropriately conservative mindset. Even now, in this degenerate period of sexual liberation, being a woman would suck.

Imagine your life as a woman. You've lived all your life coddled by the state, laughing at men fighting over you. And yet, you have developed no agency. You're just a human being, not a human doing. You lack in creativity and logic, and as a consequence you have no way to shape the world around you. Your existance is dependent on the goodwill of the same men that you belittle. In your arrogant lack of foresight, you don't realise that your looks are the only thing of value that you have. You can't see that your beauty will soon fade and that you will then be discarded and forgotten like a broken toy. Right now, an extensive welfare state lets you live in blissful ignorance. But how long will that last?

I might be an incel, but at least I have agency. I'm self-conscious. I'm free. The only "freedom" that women have achieved is the freedom to slave away for their Zionist overlords.

Also, this forum (understandably) despises Chad worship, but this is fully-fledged worship of women, which is even worse IMHO, so :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: OP

Rather not be a foid tbh I despise them.

You're confusing 'easier' and

What?

All of that only makes sense from your perspective. In terms of the happiness experienced on average by each gender, foids have happier lives

They have "easier" lives, and like I said you guys are putting no thought into all the other aspects of being a woman, you are looking at the surface level of it and thinking "this must be great"

I need you to think about what you're saying:
You are willing to endure a monthly menstrual cycle and all the crazy hormonal changes that come with it
You are willing to possibly experience all kinds of weird shit like orgasms during child birth
Etc

JUST SO THAT YOU CAN GET SEX (GET FUCKED) EASIER

When we get down to the specifics, that's what you're saying (how is that not homoerotic on some level)

We can see this through suicide rates and surveys about satisfaction in life

Male suicide rates are high, because the structure of society has changed, but men are still being indoctrinated from birth to be blue pilled and play by the rules of the old patriarchal structure

Men are suicidal today, because men are playing a rigged game, that has nothing to do with which is existence is more enjoyable

The female existence has been artificially enhanced via special sets of rules faciliated by society (BY MEN), take away those rules and their existence isn't even remotely enjoyable, which goes back to what I said before, you are only looking at the surface level, things that don't exist unless men enforce rules to keep them existing

Whether or not you feel like their lives are dignified is another argument entirely. When I said they have 'better' lives I meant that the level of happiness and against the amount of effort they put in is better.

JFL so like I said above:
You are willing to endure a monthly menstrual cycle and all the crazy hormonal changes that come with it
You are willing to experience all kinds of weird shit like orgasms during child birth
Etc

JUST SO THAT YOU CAN GET SEX (GET FUCKED) EASIER

When we get down to the specifics, that's what you're saying (how is that not homoerotic on some level)

Last edited:

This tbh. It really sounds gay.

I dont like this line of thinking about being a woman. It's too close to the type of insanity that trannies use to justify cutting their taint open so Chad can fuck their "vagina".