Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News We made it on the front cover of New York Magazine

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
JFL they didn’t even use a proper Chad for the front cover.

The article:

As if only "INCELS" are undergoing orthognathic surgery, fucking retarded kike media ER THEM ALL

(((Lügenpresse)))

A racial abomination is a Chad? News to me.

So they bust & blow apart the whole "White Supremacist Nonsense" & bring into disrepute the JBW meme.

Winning.

They acknowledge the pernicious effects of lookism.

Winning.

“I don’t have any pictures taken of myself,” he tells me. “I prefer to walk around with an illusion of what I look like.”

For surgeons its cope or rope too

According to Psychologists & a Thread I made we are allowed to verbally lash out & hit back.

If this is the only defence they have. Then it's B.S.

Winning. Yet again.

Thanks.

Can someone archive.org the link so they don´t get ad revenue or click statistics?

We say "nasty & mean" words on a screen. Therefore we're the bad guys. That's all these people have JFL...

Oh... Hatred is just an upgraded version of hostilities (legitimate & legal) that's all. The word "hatred" gets bandied around like confetti.

Fundamentally the article weighs heavily in our favour with their straw man propositions of our so called suppositions.

This "Chad" has way too much upper eyelid exsposure to be an actual Chad ngl.

looks like he's gay and is every race

Eppley, JFL. I guess they missed Mew or didn’t want to give him a platform.

It was above the level of your typical incel hitpiece, but quoting Jessica Valenti and treating the wage gap and other feminist tenets as unassailable fact betrays the author's biases. It's disappointing that these articles always skirt around the social pressures driving inceldom and focus on things like white nationalism or extreme cosmetic surgery.

Eppley, JFL. I guess they missed Mew or didn’t want to give him a platform.

Mewing gets mentioned in a single sentence as one of many looksmaxxing techniques.

He doesnt look like chad

Since when was an Erykah Badu lookalike a Chad?

Females are disgusted by incel males who attempt to make themselves appear like chads. Genes are all females subconsciously care about, it is no surprise that an article attacking looksmaxxing has surfaced.

Fake news is fake.

It was above the level of your typical incel hitpiece, but quoting Jessica Valenti and treating the wage gap and other feminist tenets as unassailable fact betrays the author's biases. It's disappointing that these articles always skirt around the social pressures driving inceldom and focus on things like white nationalism or extreme cosmetic surgery.
Admitting the real cause of inceldom - hypergamy - would lead to an article with a misogynist tone, which is too big a leap for a national news publication to take.

I'll put that on my resume right next to my Time Magazine's (2006) Person of the Year Award

Attachments

• 220px-Time_youcover01.jpg
    220px-Time_youcover01.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 310
Why is this news? Why is an incel getting a facelift news when you have people scooping out their pelvises? Is it because we might get treated right if we get surgery? Is it that bad to try to re-socialize an incel?

Why would you trust shit like this straight from the mouthpiece of Jew York

“I don’t have any pictures taken of myself,” he tells me. “I prefer to walk around with an illusion of what I look like.”

For surgeons its cope or rope too
He realized that taking the bluepill is better than living in Zion.

Looks like a joke.
Face looks computer generated.

I don't wanna be a mutt you mother fuckers. I just want good facial structure. A chin that's not recessive. And decent height and a small nose. Not a nigger nose.

give me a big cock and i would slay tommorow without difficulty besides face

Why is this news? Why is an incel getting a facelift news when you have people scooping out their pelvises? Is it because we might get treated right if we get surgery? Is it that bad to try to re-socialize an incel?
It's not enough for Society to have its Clowns and Jesters to laugh, attack and throw things at. Society also wants to make sure the pool of Clowns and Jesters stays at a reasonable level. This amounts to society never sympathising with us or letting us better ourselves.

I love how we aren't allowed to change our faces but Childshitters are. They can use all surgeries and make their face akin to Clowns and still be accepted by society for who they are.. but don't you even think of trying to better yourself through our methods Inkwell!

Last edited:
Jfl the comment section is a sea of bluepills

I like how their conveniently didn't put "involuntary" before celibate

Seems to pretty much be it, people seem to be horrified by this article in the idea that incels might be able to escape their fate as unattractive men.

Incels are the whipping boys and punching bags of society, so the idea of such people attempting to raise above their assigned status disgusts people.

I honestly think most bluepill advice is subconsciously designed to keep incels in their place and prevent them from waking up to what they really are, keep them on the eternal treadmill providing for society while getting nothing in return. I'm not convinced as to whether plastic surgery really could save incels, I don't think the procedures are advanced enough at the moment, but the sheer amount of hatred people feel for incels who get it is telling. They want incels to only try to improve themselves in ways that benefit them, incels getting plastic surgery which might actually help them doesn't benefit those people, hence why they deride it.

((((((((((((((((((((New York))))))))))))))))))))

Thats weird and made me angry tbh. Cant stand media.

This Gamer Girl made a video about this.

It's kinda fucked up how she declares that she can't be a fan of MGTOW and Men's Rights Activists, because of their "bitching and moaning".
I think every online community has these types and I think many people in that movement make a very clear-headed, rational case for what they propose.