Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We may be literal retards

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I never thought of myself as dumb, for once I always had a fast reading speed. Also I was good at games, was somewhat good at school and even read books occasionally and was interested in stuff like philosophy, astronomy etc.. genuinely interested.

But SIMPLE stuff like social interactions, being interested in making and maintaining friendships, being interested in girls and figuring out how to get them... what others do NATURALLY and instinctively, was always a complicated mystery to me.

I spent my teen years playing games and locking myself in my room like a fucking retard while others enjoyed the best time of their life.

Anyone who would read my life story would unironically think I have down syndrome. Jesus fucking Christ.

Maybe we really ARE fucking retarded.

socially retarded = death sentence

There’s some smart dudes here but I’m definitely not one of them.

im low iq and social retard.

My IQ is above average. But that doesnt get you foids tbh. Burt you can use it to make more money and fuck hooker foids.

Doesn't sound like a retard to me.
But SIMPLE stuff like social interactions,
That wasn't my fault. The only people that mainly wanted to socialize with me were those that wanted to bully me. That's not because of my fault and because of my bodily stature and facial structure.

being interested in making and maintaining friendships
With guys, which why do I want guys as friends in general? I want to hang out with girls. Not guys. I want girls. Not guys.
And I don't want just girl "friends". I want girlfriends. Of course, I don't mean 2 girls at the same time before some idiot think that's what I mean.

being interested in girls and figuring out how to get them...
I fucking tried. I was like a fucking bluepilled cuck that would talk to them when I could, follow them when I could, get them gifts and showed them interest. Tried to get into their music, the movies, and such. I've tried all I could and the best I could get was they saw me like a fucking chimp they rescued that's missing an eye and a limb.
Like one of those rescued animals that they keep around to show everyone their freakish pet around while they look at the guys they're interested in and giggle to each other about it.
The part that was retarded was I wasn't blackpilled and never realized I never had a chance.

what others do NATURALLY and instinctively, was always a complicated mystery to me.
Not to me other than I didn't think looks mattered. I thought showing you had interest and care and being yourself was enough. It wasn't.

I spent my teen years playing games and locking myself in my room like a fucking retard while others enjoyed the best time of their life.
I started doing that in my 20s.

You're just ugly.
No one wants to stand around talking to an ugly man unless he's quick to throw his cash around or has some other benefit to offer.
So you've lived your life surrounded by people that have little to no interest in speaking to you and now you don't *get* social interaction.

None of us are socially retarded. We're just social rejects. We can't talk to normies because we can't relate to them and have no experience talking to them due to being social rejects.

I'm working on becoming a liberal retard.

That's why i voted for Jose!

autism and being ugly or as they call it "creepy" makes people hate you for simply existing
I still cannot understand how normal people think, it's like they're a different species
they're always spewing some dogshit and proving how retarded they are
they look at me like I'm a fucking alien even if I haven't done anything

I actually do remember having decent interactions when I was really young (before kindergarten)
But when you enter the larger world people get over socialized, lookism gets kicked into overdrive, and hierarchies form
A person cannot obtain and adopt someone else's social skills
I learned to socialize my own way because if I acted any other way I would be hurt, so I learned to socialize in a way that would hurt me the least which means I have to socialize as little as possible
Height and looks as a male=confidence and freedom
Ugly/short=people treating you like shit and not wanting to socialize with you

Last edited:
I never thought of myself as dumb, for once I always had a fast reading speed. Also I was good at games, was somewhat good at school and even read books occasionally and was interested in stuff like philosophy, astronomy etc.. genuinely interested.

But SIMPLE stuff like social interactions, being interested in making and maintaining friendships, being interested in girls and figuring out how to get them... what others do NATURALLY and instinctively, was always a complicated mystery to me.

Anyone who would read my life story would unironically think I have down syndrome. Jesus fucking Christ.

Maybe we really ARE fucking retarded.
Speak for urself, GrAYtard

IT right now :
‘they finally cracked it‘

That is fucking Blackpill 101

You get a foid with
LOOKS

Money to betabux
Status so she can attention-whore

It's not mental retardation (at least not for most of us. Can't say for you).

It's hard to socialize when people are avoiding me

There's nothing to understand about social interactions. If you're good looking (or female) people will like you, if you're not then people won't.

That's it, there's no nothing else to add, that's the whole thing

I don't know.

Social interactions are not rocket science, besides we might suck at them because we were less interested in them, or we didn't realize how important they are in life.

was interested in stuff like philosophy, astronomy etc.. genuinely interested.

My point precisely. Maybe you didn't get good at social interactions because other people were not your main source of entertainment.