Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We men love women

PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

cropps me
★★

'Eheheheeh we love women, and we think that giving them more rights will get us pussy, so we give them all the rights. But an Incel doesn't have a vagina, so they should be exterminated' Context: Pedotears post about the women's suffrage poll

I used to think of cucktears much more as comic relief or JFLFuel, but not it's slowly getting depressing how low these cucks fell. I'm positive that soon they'll find a way to pierce the rock bottom of cringe.

Tbh I expected it to be a larp but with 28 points at least some cucks must agree to with it.

typical soy consumers redditfags. what did you expect

t. cuck faggot asking for his balls to be stomped on, for nothing in return

what a cuck

gas

Its reddit, what the hell did you expect?

View attachment 132242
'Eheheheeh we love women, and we think that giving them more rights will get us pussy, so we give them all the rights. But an Incel doesn't have a vagina, so they should be exterminated' Context: Pedotears post about the women's suffrage poll

I used to think of cucktears much more as comic relief or JFLFuel, but not it's slowly getting depressing how low these cucks fell. I'm positive that soon they'll find a way to pierce the rock bottom of cringe.

Tbh I expected it to be a larp but with 28 points at least some cucks must agree to with it.
you from poland? m8 m2

His response is too estrogenic, don't give it much sense

Reddit is the home of cucks

View attachment 132242

the only thing worse than foids are "men" like these
may I have a crumb of pussy now m'lady :soy: :soy:

I love cats but that doesn't mean I would want them to vote.

Men don't post on reddit.

Simp ass nigga.

This was a reaction to my "should women be allowed to vote" poll.

Because of their hole

They like to lick the sperm out when their wife's boyfriend has creampied her