Venting We must not accommodate to other's ideas

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
197d 18h 14m
Once upon a time conservatives were against homosexuality, and im talking about the people not the men of power, the voters not the parties, they said no to homosexuals, then, whith time they started tolerating them but still stood against same sex marriage, then they gave up, and now what ? "Conservative" applauds their parties talking about LGBFAGS rights, what is wrong people. (please this is just an example don’t make it the whole thread subject)

We can not let this happen to us, we must not accommodate to the people who wants us out of this game, they want us to play by their rules to use those exact same rules against us, for them hating women is bad therefore if we hate women we are wrong, fuck that, i play by no one’s rules, and im not talking just about the forum but im talking about the outside, it’s easy to hate foids but the real shit is outside, just fucking lol at those bitches who talk shit all day long about hating foids and society but then outside on twitter or whatever they pussy out and say shit like «actually we don’t hate women we are just lonely guys», fuck that, someone asks you if you hate women? «damn right i do» is the only acceptable reply, you hate homosexuals? «throw them from the roofs» is the only acceptable answer.

On his youtube channel when someone called @BummerDrummer a hateful incel the first word that came out of his mouth was yes.

On live with thousands of viewers when asked if he hates women @Master replied by «yeah i do»

That’s some real nigga shit right here,

And this start with us, i know there is some people out there who are more powerful than use but togheter we are stronger, hand in hand.

It’s like with those people who wants to «understand » and « help», like LuL, fuck that anti hate bullshit i am the way i am and i will say whatever i want and in whatever way i want to say it, like with naama kat and her bullshit about understanding incels and helping them, you wanna help me go neck yourself, the laugh that i will have when reading the news about your death will make my day how about that for a help, failed actress who never made it despite being jewish and sucking dick want to help ME? Go do something with your life before wanting to help others, bitch, im a grown ass man i can take care of myself by myself.

No one wants to help us, if they wanted to help why don’t help bullied kids? Your student never talk to anyone in class why don’t you check on him? Why not help the poor kids whom everyone is making fun of him because he doesn’t have good cloths? Why not defend the kid who gets jumped in the school bathroom? Your own fucking kid spend all his summer in his room why don’t you go see him and ask what’s up, and then they ask why those kids are shooting their schools, if i was a lawyer and was defending a school shooter i would tell him to plead self defense, because you can’t hit a man and expect him to not hit even harder.

Anyway just a little rant, we are the way we are and we will never change, stay real stay blackpilled.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Chicken nuggets for one, please
★★★★★
35d 19h 5m
<human

<human

Shit pheno=shit life
22d 19h 55m
The same people that dehumanized us expect us to submit and play by their rules. The regarded us as inferior and gave us harsher treatment, they basically enacted Nuremburg laws on us.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
87d 8h 15m
We must stand firm against degeneracy.

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
114d 39m
FUCK FOIDS
FUCK NORMIES
FUCK CHADS
FUCK SOYS
FUCK CUCKS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK (((THEM)))
FUCK GLOWNIGGERS
FUCK JOURNALISTS
FUCK THERAPISTS
FUCK GOVNIGGERS

I'LL NEVER ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS THAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WITH THE FACE AGAINST THE WALL

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
62d 22h 26m
FUCK FOIDS
FUCK NORMIES
FUCK CHADS
FUCK SOYS
FUCK CUCKS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK (((THEM)))
FUCK GLOWNIGGERS
FUCK JOURNALISTS
FUCK THERAPISTS
FUCK GOVNIGGERS

I'LL NEVER ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS THAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WITH THE FACE AGAINST THE WALL

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
194d 5h 47m
Replace accomodate to appease (It makes more sense in english)

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

The Graycel Brotherhood No Mercy!
★★★
16d 21h 28m
When you walk outside you need to put on your sheep jacket you can't reveal yourself to be a wolf the old wolves are greedy and wary of any new pack emerging on their turf.

Patience brocel observe a while longer.

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Proponent Of Incel Ochlocracy; Incel With Hate
★★★★★
71d 8h 4m
FUCK FOIDS
FUCK NORMIES
FUCK CHADS
FUCK SOYS
FUCK CUCKS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK (((THEM)))
FUCK GLOWNIGGERS
FUCK JOURNALISTS
FUCK THERAPISTS
FUCK GOVNIGGERS

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
100d 2h 54m
Agreed. We should never change our culture to appease the kikes, soys, and feminists. Our culture is what makes us who we are and gives us the reputation of being based men who will not simp for foids

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
149d 11h 4m
I've always lived by my own rules and never tried to pander to anyone. I don't even talk to women unless I must

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
★★★★★
151d 5h 56m
On his youtube channel when someone called @BummerDrummer a hateful incel the first word that came out of his mouth was yes.
I saw @BummerDrummer at the black history month rally yesterday and he was twerking for the black panthers

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★
3d 18h 20m
FUCK FOIDS
FUCK NORMIES
FUCK CHADS
FUCK SOYS
FUCK CUCKS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK (((THEM)))
FUCK GLOWNIGGERS
FUCK JOURNALISTS
FUCK THERAPISTS
FUCK GOVNIGGERS

The Nullifier

The Nullifier

Mentalcel
4d 21h 41m
LGBT is a result of ignorance. They deny reality. This society is so delusional, it thinks that an individual can be anything if it feels like it. If a man feels like a woman, everyone fucking falls for it and tells him that he is a woman and even encourages him to transition genders which is biologically impossible anyway. It's ridiculous.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Sevconian
★★★★★
120d 17h 42m
No one wants to help us, if they wanted to help why don’t help bullied kids? Your student never talk to anyone in class why don’t you check on him? Why not help the poor kids whom everyone is making fun of him because he doesn’t have good cloths? Why not defend the kid who gets jumped in the school bathroom? Your own fucking kid spend all his summer in his room why don’t you go see him and ask what’s up, and then they ask why those kids are shooting their schools, if i was a lawyer and was defending a school shooter i would tell him to plead self defense, because you can’t hit a man and expect him to not hit even harder.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
106d 22h 31m
good rant ethnicel

Your own fucking kid spend all his summer in his room

JFL odds often are he's doing that because his parents want him to studymaxxx to be a good goy :lul:
I've definitely spent a summer or two mostly inside just because i had to goymaxx harder :lul:

the strategies of parents who had kids grow up in the 1990s were so bad, the parents raising zoomers now are doing a little better, zoomer parents are more likely to ensure their kids have activities with other kids and that there's many parties and stuff like that going on at home, parents in the 1990s literally just did their best to make your life harder while assuming you'd have an easy time making friends and getting a girlfriend

Pence2024

Pence2024

My wife's boyfriend told me to make this account.
★★★
9d 3h 22m
There's a world full of evil out there, and it expects you to bow down to it. If you don't, you could lose your job, go to jail, or become more of a social outcast than you already are. I for one DO intend to submit to the evil to the extent that I have to. I will NOT post based rants on social media connected to my real name. I will NOT tell my co-workers and potential friends that I hate all faggots and most females. Sure, it won't get me a girlfriend. But at least it will get me some level of normalcy.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
92d 18h 46m
The same people that dehumanized us expect us to submit and play by their rules.
Pretty much everyone actively mocking and trying to surveil (civilian or otherwise) incels are guilty of this. And they know it too.

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★★
16d 7h 57m
Holy Father of based @Master, does anyone have the VOD?
On live with thousands of viewers when asked if he hates women @Master replied by «yeah i do»

GermaniaIncelia

GermaniaIncelia

celda
★★
21d 23h 29m
actual feminists are a tiny minority of the mentally ill. the vast majority of normies are pussies who are playing (((the game))) and will never admit that they do except between 4 eyes when they feel safe.

they are such gigantic pussies that they even have to come up with 'challenges' and other rites of fires in the false hope to prove everyone wrong about how pussy they really are because deep down they know they are a failure without integrity.

conservatives are only slightly less cuck than progressives tho.

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 1h 15m
LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★★
16d 7h 57m
between 4 eyes when they feel safe
What does this mean?
they are such gigantic pussies that they even have to come up with 'challenges' and other rites of fires in the false hope to prove everyone wrong about how pussy they really are because deep down they know they are a failure without integrity.
Any examples of this?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
62d 21h 5m
Conservatives are becoming more and more liberal. We must insist that homosexual behavior is a sin. Never back down.

GermaniaIncelia

GermaniaIncelia

celda
★★
21d 23h 29m
What does this mean?
when you talk privately to a normie they will usually have no problem being openly racist, sexist or to speak out their actual most often controversial opinions.
Any examples of this?
on a broad scale things like the ice bucket challenge. virtue signaling is also a form of such challenges, where normies bloat up the controversy of a topic beyond anything reasonable and then challenge each other to show off who has the bigger balls to signal his virtue in the face of an imagined threat of evil like fascists, Russia, pedophiles or rapists. they will regurgitate the same stupid fake stories to each other like the following premise: "rape is so evil. all men are rapists. the danger of rape is very high and it could happen to any woman anytime." with this premise established, only an anecdote from a person or a news story is needed to re-issue the challenge. and any present person is meant to triumph over the others' expressed concern. in particular the males are issued the challenge to prove their willingness to prevent such from happening and to defend the foids. the pretentiousness is of course that the actors act as if it took immense courage or was an empathetically or intellectually strenuous act that expressed your worth as an individual character to do exactly what the norm expects of you. in reality it is a lazy and cowardly act to just go with whatever the flow says. even more so when it serves to increase the irrational hysteria towards threats that are blown out of proportion in both likelihood to occur and their impact if they occur.

in smaller groups such challenges can be all sorts of smilarly stupid shit.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Elliot Rodger is my God
60d 2h 24m
@Diocel you ascended to higher level thinkercel from postmaxxer, mirin