Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We Need A "Friendly Fire" Code Word/Phrase For Any Incels That Happen To Get Caught In Anothers ER Event

What Should The Code Word/Phrase Be?

• Total voters
You guys are idiots. In a real shooter situation you wouldn't want to attract any attention to yourself.

Honestly, I agree with a lot of things this forum espouses. The black pill is 100% true.

Shooting up random people is fucking dumb tho. Elliot Rodger was an idiot. He killed his incel roommates for no fucking reason other than the fact that they were easy targets.

FUcking legit. And there WILL be more ER events. Trust me.

It should be BlackOps2cel

It should be BlackOps2cel
Too long, you'll get gunned down until you shout it out, many incels also stutter and would be goners. It needs to be something short with lots of vowels like "cope".

Why though? You got something to live for you fakecel fuckers?

JFL at this thread. I actually thought about this some time ago...

Why though? You got something to live for you fakecel fuckers?
To announce that incel reinforcements are present, pleb. He might give you a spare gun or a knife.

To announce that incel reinforcements are present, pleb. He might give you a spare gun or a knife.

ha ha imagine a lone incel gunman going into a mall and finding 5-6 unexpected allies. and then they all start fighting over who's a fakecel and who's a truecel and whether face is more important than height and then kill each other while bystanders look on dumbfounded

I would scream "black pill" and "incels.is", if that didn't work I would say "elliot rodger"
And are done by racist neo-nazies..

Imagine shouting ''' Just Be White bro, Just Be White''

He would go out of his way to kill you and make you die painfully

Too long, you'll get gunned down until you shout it out, many incels also stutter and would be goners. It needs to be something short with lots of vowels like "cope".
Yeah I voted cope on the poll. It is pretty good, both short and funny.

no fucking codewords lmao

just dont ER someone who looks incel

dont need to give fakecels and guests the opportunity to escape

just dont ER someone who looks incel

I hate using the term IQ, because I think common sense is more important than IQ, but this is one of the most Low IQ posts I've ever seen

In fact, let me direct you to another thread I made before I even made this thread - https://incels.is/threads/beta-looking-dude-sacrifices-self-for-roasties-santa-fe-shooting.45625/

This guy "looks incel" and HE IMPEDED THE SHOOTER AND DECREASED HIS EFFECTIVENESS

That guy who "looks incel" could actually have a GF or be beta buxxing, that guy who "looks incel" could be an incel in denial that wants to be a normie and is willing to even risk his life to fit in.

You said you don't want fakecels or guests to escape, the irony is you may end up killing an incel who was going to do a better mass killing than you, so by just killing indiscriminately you may actually impede the destruction of normies.

I hate using the term IQ, because I think common sense is more important than IQ, but this is one of the most Low IQ posts I've ever seen

In fact, let me direct you to another thread I made before I even made this thread - https://incels.is/threads/beta-looking-dude-sacrifices-self-for-roasties-santa-fe-shooting.45625/

This guy "looks incel" and HE IMPEDED THE SHOOTER AND DECREASED HIS EFFECTIVENESS

That guy who "looks incel" could actually have a GF or be beta buxxing, that guy who "looks incel" could be an incel in denial that wants to be a normie and is willing to even risk his life to fit in.

You said you don't want fakecels or guests to escape, the irony is you may end up killing an incel who was going to do a better mass killing than you, so by just killing indiscriminately you may actually impede the destruction of normies.

That guy proved he wasn't incel by throwing himself in the line of fire.

1. dont jihad guys who look incel
2. if an incel looking guy comes at you, put him down

lmao its called critical thinking buddy boyo simple shit

Fast Banana

fast-banana.png
Subtle, yet brilliant.

top kek
I vote "cope"
Imagine you're trapped in a building where someone is just going ER and everyone's just screaming and bleeding and shitting their pants, and you're all like "COPE! COPE! COPE!"
:D

What would make this even funnier is that some normies that browse for safety will also be joining in, imagine looking at the crying and traumatized faces of normies, cringing, forcing themselves to use our terminology, actively acknowledging our power over their lives which makes them even feel shame at that moment, screaming "COPE" at the top of their lungs just to survive, it would be hard not to burst out laughing at that point

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

THREAD DID NOT GET PINNED, IN FACT THE POST TITLE GOT EDITED WITH THE NOTE - "YOU CAN'T ASK FOR SOMETHING TO BE PINNED" JFL. THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA, BUT IT WOULD CAUSE CONTROVERSY SO THE MODS WON'T ALLOW THIS TO CIRCULATE MUCH ON THE SITE, THE THREAD WILL RUN ITS COURSE AND THEN DIE (CUCKED MODS FTL).

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(THIS AUTO MERGE SHIT IS FUCKING ANNOYING)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please elaborate, incel means involuntary celibacy, so how does throwing yourself in the line of fire means you aren't incel?, I don't get how this act just by default means you aren't incel.

This isn't even english lol, I don't even know what you're saying here

Yeah that's what the shooter did, but while he was putting that incel down OTHER NORMIES HAD A CHANCE TO ESCAPE, THAT'S EXACTLY WHY THEY ARE CALLING HIM A HERO, ARE YOU GETTING THE POINT NOW, MANY MORE NORMIES SHOULD HAVE DIED, BUT A SINGLE INCEL IN DENIAL RUINED IT.

Last edited:
Could work in ER scenario not in an Alek minassian trucks of peace scenario though

Simple. Dog 1 2.

I voted "its Over", but COPE should do well also.
Interested if people here can agree on this, as they usually don't agree on anything.

Don't forget feminists and cucks from cucktears and similar lurk here and will probably post this there.

The best code is your face tbh. Why do incels always kill other incels while ER'ing to begin with?

Don't forget feminists and cucks from cucktears and similar lurk here and will probably post this there.

The best code is your face tbh. Why do incels always kill other incels while ER'ing to begin with?
In the heat of the moment they just try and shoot the highest amount of people they can. They don't have time to get a good look at their faces.

There is one tiny thing you guys have overlooked, there are way more guests here than users online :feelsokman:

lmao its called critical thinking buddy boyo simple shit
But that leaves out the mentalcels and dickcels.

In the heat of the moment they just try and shoot the highest amount of people they can. They don't have time to get a good look at their faces.
Not condoning ER, but people should at least choose their venues properly. Incels could learn with Islam, that last big Islamic terrorist attack in the US was in a fucking gay club, he couldn't possibly friendly fire as an Islamic terrorist there.

Not condoning ER, but people should at least choose their venues properly. Incels could learn with Islam, that last big Islamic terrorist attack in the US was in a fucking gay club, he couldn't possibly friendly fire as an Islamic terrorist there.
Yeah, the best place to go as an incel would be any nightclub I think. We have enough common sense to stay away from those sorts of social gatherings.

Or just don't pull an ER... violence against normies isn't the solution in my opinion

Yeah, the best place to go as an incel would be any nightclub I think. We have enough common sense to stay away from those sorts of social gatherings.
Nightclub could friendly fire. I for example was at one as recent as last year, in my last tries of approaching girls, and I'm a 3/10 virgin at 29yo.

I think the venue that offers the least possibility of friendly fire is some that ONLY contains popular people, where non-popular people are not allowed, such as popular fraternity/sorority in the American context.
Or just don't pull an ER... violence against normies isn't the solution in my opinion
I agree, I won't say I feel empathy for normies, Chads and young fertile women killed, but I don't think it's a solution plus lots of friendly fire going on.

Nightclub could friendly fire. I for example was at one as recent as last year, in my last tries of approaching girls, and I'm a 3/10 virgin at 29yo.

I think the venue that offers the least possibility of friendly fire is some that ONLY contains popular people, where non-popular people are not allowed, such as popular fraternity/sorority in the American context.
This.

300px-Rodger.jpg

ae7.gif

In all seriousness, if you know how to bust open a door unlike Mr. Elliot "I Can't Open Doors" Rodger over here then I agree.

Mr. Elliot "I Can't Open Doors" Rodger.
That door incident was indeed ridiculous. "I have a car, a gun and the police is already on hot pursuit of me, what should I do to open this door? Well, guess it's better to just knock and wait".

I refrain from making fun of my fellow incels but come on...

I voted it's over but tbh an incel LOOKS like an incel. It's like the central tenet of inceldom: looks.

Sing I'm walking on sunshine

ha ha imagine a lone incel gunman going into a mall and finding 5-6 unexpected allies. and then they all start fighting over who's a fakecel and who's a truecel and whether face is more important than height and then kill each other while bystanders look on dumbfounded
Kek

I already have a 60% ban for my second post, so I won't comment on practical issues.
I could imagine that if someone wanted to find out where stacey and chad hang out together, he would look at beauty centers, short-stay motels, parties for popular people, nightclubs etc..
So as an incel I would avoid going to these kind of places.

That door incident was indeed ridiculous. "I have a car, a gun and the police is already on hot pursuit of me, what should I do to open this door? Well, guess it's better to just knock and wait".

I refrain from making fun of my fellow incels but come on...
I will not tolerate any blasphemy against the supreme gentleman on ER day. That is simply his official middle name.

Funny thread if it's a joke, but this is a dumb thread if you're serious.

1) guys that go ER never, ever, hang around on this forum so they wouldn't know what your "safe word" is

2) incels would never be caught in ER crossfire because they are never in situations to do so. You think an incel would be at the Vegas concert? On a sidewalk in Toronto? LMAO

the only time incels actually fell prey to an ER episode was, funnily enough, during the original ER when 2 ricecels fell. That's it though.

I already have a 60% ban for my second post, so I won't comment on practical issues.
I could imagine that if someone wanted to find out where stacey and chad hang out together, he would look at beauty centers, short-stay motels, parties for popular people, nightclubs etc..
So as an incel I would avoid going to these kind of places.
There were just two spree shootings in Brazil's history, so I guess I'm safe.

Well, not really, we have regular shootings all the time between drug dealers and police.
I will not tolerate any blasphemy against the supreme gentleman on ER day. That is simply his official middle name.
Kek, I can respect that. I will make an effort to overlook this incident for now.

One thing that has always puzzled me about our community is the worship of ER. Everyone is so conflicted on him, for various valid reasons.

1) He wasn't a real incel...he was a hardcore mentalcel. The definition of mentalcel.

2) He hardly killed any Stacies despite them being his main targets. He mostly killed men, some of which were actual ricecel roomates.

BUT his message, his motivations, his overall character and the thoughts behind his rampage were what resonate with us: revenge on femoids and Stacies.

BUTTTT at the same time, there are plenty of killers who had the exact same message and ACTUALLY KILLED A GOOD CHUNK OF FEMOIDS unlike ER.

So, in truth, we should be worshipping them. But ER is too engrained into our groupspeak so it's too late to change it now.

https://incels.is/threads/beta-looking-dude-sacrifices-self-for-roasties-santa-fe-shooting.45625/

They kill other incels because you can't take any chances, an incel in denial may very well ruin your kill streak.
BUTTTT at the same time, there are plenty of killers who had the exact same message and ACTUALLY KILLED A GOOD CHUNK OF FEMOIDS unlike ER.

So, in truth, we should be worshipping them. But ER is too engrained into our groupspeak so it's too late to change it now.

How many of them left behind a detailed well written manifesto documenting their entire life, Elliot made it so that his "brethren" could relate to him, a lot of the other guys we aren't even sure of their reasons because they didn't make a manifesto, something which I think should be mandatory before doing an ER.

There should be one for every ER, so we can have a library documenting the lives of all the Saints.

"go ER" just sounds appropriate to me, like it has an "omph" to it that the others lack

its over

if im lucky he'll let me borrow his gun for a minute so i can toast some roastie.