Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We Need A "Friendly Fire" Code Word/Phrase For Any Incels That Happen To Get Caught In Anothers ER Event

What Should The Code Word/Phrase Be?

• Total voters
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I'm surprised nobody has made a thread on this already, or maybe it has been and I just wasn't around to see it, so i'll make it again. We need to establish a widely known and agreed upon "code word" or "code phrase" that an incel can use to identify himself as one so that an incel shooter can identify a "brother in arms" and let him go free. At some point some of us are going to be present at one anothers ER events, and in the heat of it there'll be no time to explain or make long sentences, a quick phrase that can just be blurted out is the ideal thing.

I'll include a poll with some sample choices, I think it should be "Its Over". It should also be changed (cycled from a list of selections) every 2 weeks or so, so normies at least have to keep browsing this site to keep up to date with the code word/phrase just to "feel safe", that will increase site traffic which increases ad revenue.

If we can get this system to "catch on", it will be a funny little change to social dynamics.

Two roasties, one bullet ;)

Black Pill is the most obvious one, but normies might eventually catch on to it

top kek
I vote "cope"
Imagine you're trapped in a building where someone is just going ER and everyone's just screaming and bleeding and shitting their pants, and you're all like "COPE! COPE! COPE!"
:D

Fast Banana

fast-banana.png

Last edited:
True, this is a great idea because both ER, Alek minassian, and NC opened fire on some incels unintentionally. Will prevent incel deaths in case.

Black Pill is the most obvious one, but normies might eventually catch on to it

We want them to catch on, didn't you read the whole thing, now we can inflict psychological trauma, they will have to come to this site every few weeks or so, just to feel safe.

1. It puts their lives in our hands, makes them feel powerless and dependent on us

2. It will expose more men to the black pill, especially incels in denial who visit and will stop coping and join us

3. I like the sound of "Its Over", it sounds like something you could say before you execute a special move lol

its over tbh tbh tbh

Put another one down for "COPE!"

Just imagining the implication drifting through the air being: Chad doesn't have to send a hail of bullets into a crowd to get their attention! COPE! COPE!

Shit I should have put "The Fire Rises" there, imagine how awesome it would look to say that, have the shooter stop, walk up to him and pat him on the shoulder and say it again, and just walk off, hearing the screams of normies behind you.

I R BECOME BAAAAAAANE!

thing is people making fun of us on cucktears would also know it

would just say something like fuck women

"DON'T SHOOT ME I'M A VIRGIN"

"High IQ tbh tbh"

"Just get rid of them theory tbh tbh"

"Women can't be incel"

This thread is so autistic.

Something a little less obvious, besides these schools shooting are mostly normies

top kek
I vote "cope"
Imagine you're trapped in a building where someone is just going ER and everyone's just screaming and bleeding and shitting their pants, and you're all like "COPE! COPE! COPE!"
:lul::lul::lul:

Jokes aside, we should actually settle this.

Definitely COPE, its short and can be repeated quickly

nah i'm definitely dying tbh. he'll just call me a fakecel and shoot me

Everyone joins in a chorus:

Ad hoc stylization.

Cope, you can yell it fast and loud amd the shooter will know whats up.

this is a wonderful idea --- imo it has to be something that ROLLS OFF THE TONGUE quickly and nicely --- "its over!!" sounds best to me tbh

You can't be walking around and yelling It's Over around people as an Incel. That's like having a dark skinned guy yelling Ali al-Akbar.

You can't be walking around and yelling It's Over around people as an Incel. That's like having a dark skinned guy yelling Ali al-Akbar.

bro u can yell anything when a live shooting is going on no one gives a fuck lol

bro u can yell anything when a live shooting is going on no one gives a fuck lol

This just in we have two shooters on campus. ER and Asdfcel.

High Quality post by the maestro himself! :D
"Incelistan Zindabad" Should be it! It's a patriotic statement, and the Jawan should be able to recognize it as a patriotic statement! It could even be used as his Battle-Cry! :D

Last edited:
The only exception is if you see a Lookjism member. Shoot on sight even if he knows the code word.

im 22 years old and im still a virgin. ive never even kissed a girl

top kek
I vote "cope"

Are you kidding? I'd be damn lucky to be killed in some random attack!

Heck, during 9-11 I was thinking, "those lucky fuckers!"

You guys are idiots. In a real shooter situation you wouldn't want to attract any attention to yourself.

Honestly, I agree with a lot of things this forum espouses. The black pill is 100% true.

Shooting up random people is fucking dumb tho. Elliot Rodger was an idiot. He killed his incel roommates for no fucking reason other than the fact that they were easy targets.

Most incels aren't blackpilled enough to adopt the label and know the lingo. Any ER would do well to identify incels by their looks.

But I want them to kill me.

Cope gets my vote.
Cope gets my vote.

It would have to be fairly innocuous, or you'll get grabbed as a possible accomplice.