Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need a new big war in the west!!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Everybody and everything is so cucked we need a new big war so young man can show their masculinity again. Today we have too many low t fags. A war would be good suicidicalcels could die and low t fags could become high t. Also it would teach us to go ER better. A war in the west is neccesery if western society should stay alive.

I just want a peaceful life tbh, no stress and fully coping.

I will initiate it.

military only takes the best these days for combat roles

they spend too much money training them to take idiotic leftist low t faggots

all you'd do is eliminate the few "masculine" men left

I wish there was a war so I could die in the frontlines. But I live in an irelevant shithole that wouldnt even be involved

I'm bored ngl

military only takes the best these days for combat roles

they spend too much money training them to take idiotic leftist low t faggots

all you'd do is eliminate the few "masculine" men left
No in a big war every non disabled man needs to fight

i hope we can be able to fight against cucks

Western society has to be destroyed and rebuilt from the ashes. A war is necessary for that to happen and it will happen.

The good guys need to win this time

What we should do is to reintroduce classic imperialism on the world again. The Victorian age was a European golden age in culture and technology.

Our modern age of misery started in 1956 when the last European empires died after the Suez crisis. The modern American system of financial imperialism is no good, sexpating and tourism is no good substitute for overseas colonization.

What we should do is to reintroduce classic imperialism on the world again. The Victorian age was a European golden age in culture and technology.

Our modern age of misery started in 1956 when the last European empires died after the Suez crisis. The modern American system of financial imperialism is no good, sexpating and tourism is no good substitute for overseas colonization.
bring back prussia and I would be happy

I would not, I don't want to be dragged into a place where chad yells at me, I have no privacy. There is nothing for me to fight for anyway, I am just societies cattle.

Are we going to war while foids stay at home with all the technology and comfort? Great!

:feelstastyman:

a war with nukes is needed

I'm not going to lose my legs while foids stay home sipping starbucks on facebook, no.

Einstein and Rutherford IQ combined