Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need a real incel film to represent us

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
The joker was sort of close but imagine a real film based directly on the incel experience that we can relate to. We can only imagine :feelsbadman:

The joker was sort of close but imagine a real film based directly on the incel experience that we can relate to. We can only imagine :feelsbadman:
It’ll never turn a profit so they’ll never make one. They don’t give a fuck about us... nobody gives a fuck about us

A richcel making a documentary

So basically "The Redpill", but instead " The Blackpill"?

Sounds like a plan, but we don't have any Hollywood connections here pewpew

And the incel needs to be a trucel not a white Chad like the Joker.

It’ll never turn a profit so they’ll never make one.
Normies want to watch chads and stacies on screen doing cool superhero acts! Just look at the MCU.

Joker was a great movie but the only reason it was watched was due to its brand name.
And the incel needs to be a trucel not a white Chad like the Joker.
Joker definitely didn't seem like a Chad at all, he was mentalcel and framelet.

Normies want to watch chads and stacies on screen doing cool superhero acts! Just look at the MCU.

Joker was a great movie but the only reason it was watched was due to its brand name.

Joker definitely didn't seem like a Chad at all, he was mentalcel and framelet.
Precisely

If such a film were ever made, they would have to unironically cast a 5'2" balding Indian janitor as the lead actor. It wouldn't really be acting, since it would all be true to life. None of that average looking mayocel crap, like that BrendioEEE fag or that guy from the Vice documentary.

So basically "The Redpill", but instead " The Blackpill"?

Sounds like a plan, but we don't have any Hollywood connections here pewpew
ER had hollywood connections, where is he when we need him

1 It wouldn't make much of a profit
2 any money it DID make would only go to support (((them)))
3 it would most likely not even accurately portray us, it'd only portray us as crazy misogynistic psychopaths who go on a killing spree
4 even if it WAS accurate, it would just make "incels" more known to the world, and not in a good way.

The most ER movie i can think of is "Rampage" by Uwe Boll, the closest modern day movie showing how incels and people like us are treated by society is "Joker", and i'd say "Taxi Driver" but he's a Chad, also he goes to kill people, which 99.999999% of incels do not

Better they don't use a guy like this. "I'm a mentalcel bro :feelstastyman:" and the guy mogs the fuck out of me.

Better they don't use a guy like this. "I'm a mentalcel bro :feelstastyman:" and the guy mogs the fuck out of me.

That doc was an embarassment for incels, him and his friends who take shits on calls to each other wtf was that
1 It wouldn't make much of a profit
2 any money it DID make would only go to support (((them)))
3 it would most likely not even accurately portray us, it'd only portray us as crazy misogynistic psychopaths who go on a killing spree
4 even if it WAS accurate, it would just make "incels" more known to the world, and not in a good way.

The most ER movie i can think of is "Rampage" by Uwe Boll, the closest modern day movie showing how incels and people like us are treated by society is "Joker", and i'd say "Taxi Driver" but he's a Chad, also he goes to kill people, which 99.999999% of incels do not
I feel like incels being more known is good, because then society can actually address us instead of ignore us and brush us away