Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need a solution for this.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★

needsolution's rank colour is 8 (EIGHT) below that of his post count. How the hell does that even happen?

only one true overlord

How the hell does that even happen?

-How do ranks and stars work?
You earn one star per 100 posts, up to 5 stars.
Once you get 500 posts your rank and color changes, and you reset to one star again.
Notice that for each rank you need to have been registered one extra week on the site, this is so spamming to skip ranks isn't possible.
You can see all ranks in the Members section's sidebar.
only one true overlord
it is over.

tomorrow im getting new color dont worry :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Over for spamcels

He will likely suffer the same fate as Sniffles tbh. Too much postmaxxing for his own good

Explain me why i should get banned?
Out of interest, how many warnings have you received so far?

I hope you don't get banned, but unfortunately (((they))) tend to crack down on this sort of thing.

Out of interest, how many warnings have you received so far?

I hope you don't get banned, but unfortunately (((they))) tend to crack down on this sort of thing.
4 but 3 of them were just my newcel's stupidity, since week i got only one for hmm lemme check
low effort post in inceldom discussion coz i texted "mogs me", now im trying to avoid posting in inceldom discussion, mostly i post there to discuss with others.

Because you’ll mog me within a month or two at this rate and that terrifies me
i will slow down, im just trying to get 10k in first month, then i will slow down from like 400 posts to 300 posts per a day.

He mogs me so hard, i barely post here.

Jesus Christ how do people have that much autistic energy to post so much? I can't imagine making even 30 posts per day much less 100 or more.

Jfl Cuyen will get him banned before he reaches him

wtf is this postmaxxing bro u gonna kill urself

it's sniffles long lost brother i guess

A Final Solution.

Fucking mogs me it's over how am I supposed to compete

He has the best color tbh

@itsogrecel We need to make it happen

@itsogrecel We need to make it happen

Thank you for your input on this matter, quinn24, however, I must regretfully inform you that I did not read a single, solitary word of your corresponding reply. @quinn24

its absolute madness