Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need a sub-forum for guys who believe tinder is real life and that women own smart phones. We'll call it, "non fucking morons"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
It can be composed of posts of guys who believe that smart phones are real and the majority of women under 30, let alone under 25, use smart phones all day to oogle chads.

Coping ethnics who think that smart phones never existed and that white guys get unlimited money and free pussy for existing might not like that forum, but that's okay, because western values champion free speech, unlike ethnic shitholes that want to censor everyone.

Ultimately, the fact that the most valuable companies in america are google, amazon and apple. They wouldn't exist if 99.99% of the population wasn't using smart phones many times per day.

In the end, most social interactions are filtered through apps and smart phones. They use things called pictures and media.

Don't call them idiots. I think they've just been so consumed by self hatred they actually believe IT when they say we're subhuman trash.

Based and high IQ :feelsthink::blackpill:

Based and high IQ :feelsthink::blackpill:

Imagine denying the device you use to access this forum is used by the entire population and imagine trying to turn a forum into a shithole like India with a caste system of gatekeeping incels

the smartphonepill is brutal women would rather be addicted to smartphones than fuck sub-8 men

Coping ethnics who think that smart phones never existed and that white guys get unlimited money and free pussy for existing might not like that forum, but that's okay, because western values champion free speech, unlike ethnic shitholes that want to censor everyone.

LMAO. High IQ and so true.

Tinder isn’t real life , but tinder is real life

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sweaty I only look at cat pictures and my friends on Instagram. Not true at all

Oh but didn’t you hear? White women who were born and live in countries that are 99% white are attracted to ALL the white men they see. (This is what ethnics actually believe)

BTW get ready to have this thread deleted.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sweaty I only look at cat pictures and my friends on Instagram. Not true at all

instagram deletes meme pages and tries to only allow real humans

cristian ronaldo is the most followed account, lmao

instagram deletes meme pages and tries to only allow real humans

cristian ronaldo is the most followed account, lmao
Ronaldo is living proof of the blackpill through and through. From genes getting him to status Maxx via poverty ball, to him surgery maxxxing hard to benefit even more from that. Also despite it being a sport where height has 0 relevance, he's still one of the taller players there. It's just so depressing. Instagram and tinder are the biggest blackpills ever

I tried making an account once but it was pure torture, the feed was pure torture and I couldn't handle being bomboarded with Chad worship. I can't imagine being a hole on there, they must be bombarded with x500 times the chads I was because I wasn't even trying to find any

Imagine denying the device you use to access this forum is used by the entire population and imagine trying to turn a forum into a shithole like India with a caste system of gatekeeping incels
Sub8 deniers and tinder deniers always try to be the biggest gate-keepers :lul:

"Normies get laid bro!" "Just do [X bluepilled advice] to ascend bro!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yesterday I had some bluepiller on here telling me I'd ascend if I wore hypebeast shoes/clothing and jewerely :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:. This was in PMs but I won't mention their names. He knows damn well who he is if hes reading this. His username starts with "Dre" :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Oh but didn’t you hear? White women who were born and live in countries that are 99% white are attracted to ALL the white men they see. (This is what ethnics actually believe)

BTW get ready to have this thread deleted.
Do they really say that? Most of the jbw believers just talk about the white worship among ethnic communities and the advantages a white guy has in the sexual market over an ethnic guy. Doesn’t mean that whites can’t be incels. But a white guy with normie looks shouldn’t find trouble getting an ethnic girl unless there aren’t many in his area and that could be understandable

Ronaldo is living proof of the blackpill through and through. From genes getting him to status Maxx via poverty ball, to him surgery maxxxing hard to benefit even more from that. Also despite it being a sport where height has 0 relevance, he's still one of the taller players there. It's just so depressing. Instagram and tinder are the biggest blackpills ever

I tried making an account once but it was pure torture, the feed was pure torture and I couldn't handle being bomboarded with Chad worship. I can't imagine being a hole on there, they must be bombarded with x500 times the chads I was because I wasn't even trying to find any

I see women in their 50s use that shit at work (in full display, they don't give a fuck) and their feed is always chads. I'm assuming that's default. They used FB to login so I assume they used their real age. Doesn't matter, chad feed for all foids by default

"Normies get laid bro!" "Just do [X bluepilled advice] to ascend bro!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yesterday I had some bluepiller on here telling me I'd ascend if I wore hypebeast shoes/clothing and jewerely :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:. This was in PMs but I won't mention their names. He knows damn well who he is if hes reading this. His username starts with "Dre" :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I see so many late teen/early twenty dudes decked in Adidas and Nike with a fade, thinking it will get them anything. Those poor kids are going to blow their part time job money on all that only to realize it didn't do shit years later but waste their money.

Do they really say that? Most of the jbw believers just talk about the white worship among ethnic communities and the advantages a white guy has in the sexual market over an ethnic guy. Doesn’t mean that whites can’t be incels. But a white guy with normie looks shouldn’t find trouble getting an ethnic girl unless there aren’t many in his area and that could be understandable
Some actually think by just being white no matter what your face looks like is enough to get a model looking ethnic girl.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I see so many late teen/early twenty dudes decked in Adidas and Nike with a fade, thinking it will get them anything. Those poor kids are going to blow their part time job money on all that only to realize it didn't do shit years later but waste their money.

A huge portion of the american economy is just selling rebranded cheap shit from china to women / normies with the implication it will make them chad

I see women in their 50s use that shit at work (in full display, they don't give a fuck) and their feed is always chads. I'm assuming that's default. They used FB to login so I assume they used their real age. Doesn't matter, chad feed for all foids by default
Because not only is that the normal state of social media but you have to keep in mind they're getting dozens/hundreds of chadlites dming them and comments how beautiful they are on all their posts. People aren't exaggerating when they say this because it's 100% true. Making a tinder with a disgusting hole and seeing a chadlite match with you every. Single. Second. Tells you how fucked everyone is.

Look at these Chads. They can't walk outside without getting pussy thrown at them

I think I know who your talking about. He told me that he "can feel I can't be trusted".

This is why being non-blackpilled is DANGEROUS. Anyone who tells users here to do bluepill shit needs to be banned on sight.

The guy PMing me (username first three letters: "Dre") just wants me to waste my time and money.

This is why being non-blackpilled is DANGEROUS. Anyone who tells users here to do bluepill shit needs to be banned on sight.

The guy PMing me (username first three letters: "Dre") just wants me to waste my time and money.

Is plastic surgery bluepilled?

Cope if you think normies are virgins too. Theres a reason we only have 11,000 members here

Why did you run away coward? You still haven't confirmed your height. How tall are you exactly? And do you have a normie face?
mylifeistrash=mogger?? o.0

Why did you run away coward? You still haven't confirmed your height. How tall are you exactly? And do you have a normie face?

Ethnic coper spotted

Is plastic surgery bluepilled?
No. Proper (and usually expensive) surgery can make normies into chadlites.
Cope if you think normies are virgins too. Theres a reason we only have 11,000 members here
Cope. Most incels are still bluepilled or incel in denial.
I think I know who your talking about. He told me that he "can feel I can't be trusted".
Yeah. I can PM you who it is if you want lol

need to make more hyperbolic shit-posts to take the heat off from being called out by @wereqryan ? maybe you’re an incel now due to living in some overcrowded city, having slight standards and exclusively using dating apps like tinder... but those handicaps can be worked around while being NT, 6’5, white, and normie-looking. you never denied having all of those aforementioned attributes, and those stats are plenty enough to find alternatives in the dating market.

at least the threads are hilarious, albeit
black-or-white bullshit
He's 6'2" not 6'5".

I remember him saying his height as 6'2" in another post.

In uni a literal slut once surprisingly and shockingly said, "why is everyone a virgin"? (In referring to the guys around her). Her friend agreed. Normies aren't getting shit, and the other half just lies.

Nothing new. Normies don't get anything but occasional blown out fat girl scraps. They lie about not being virgins, and also can't really say anything bad about the situation because then their entire social standing will be destroyed.

need to make more hyperbolic shit-posts to take the heat off from being called out by @wereqryan ? maybe you’re an incel now due to living in some overcrowded city, having slight standards and exclusively using dating apps like tinder... but those handicaps can be worked around while being NT, 6’5, white, and normie-looking. you never denied having all of those aforementioned attributes, and those stats are plenty enough to find alternatives in the dating market.

at least the threads are hilarious, albeit
black-or-white bullshit

if he's incel now then he's incel and belongs on the forum. He's 32 and balding where the fuck is he gonna meet women?

if he's incel now then he's incel and belongs on the forum. He's 32 and balding where the fuck is he gonna meet women?

lol i could be near chad face level and at 32 and balding still be locked out of the dating market unless i lived in fucking asia or some place

none of that matters, normie face + balding = beyond fucked

In uni a literal slut once surprisingly and shockingly said, "why is everyone a virgin"? (In referring to the guys around her). Her friend agreed. Normies aren't getting shit, and the other half just lies.

Nothing new. Normies don't get anything but occasional blown out fat girl scraps. They lie about not being virgins, and also can't really say anything bad about the situation because then their entire social standing will be destroyed.
Fake

"But bro normies can slay we're just genetic freaks your coping hard bro".

Except, there are bald guys with girlfriends and wives. OP can easily fraud with a hair system or get transplants, but he loves to rot here and whine.

cherrypicking

I actually tried to "socialize" and "get social circles" then. It only made me despair more and more because I realized just how bad everything really was. Hearing things like that, how women themselves are shocked at how many men are virgins, (the ones who stupidly admitted it as well)

You are just lashing out at me because I can admit how bad it is. I have a female sibling, she has alot of friends, many of which were literal sluts. I've tried "social maxxxing", all this blackpills you like no other. I actually tried and only got more despaired as a result.

Exactly. Normies lie about their sex lives to fit in.
Some copers here just want to gatekeep lol.

I actually tried to "socialize" and "get social circles" then. It only made me despair more and more because I realized just how bad everything really was. Hearing things like that, how women themselves are shocked at how many men are virgins, (the ones who stupidly admitted it as well)
Ignore him he's just trying to start an argument for the sake of it. He tried it with me too.

cherrypicking

Ethnic-cels try to get everyone banned who disagrees with them instead of address the points or at least try to prove how tinder isn't real life like they claim.

That's such an ethnic thing to do. Appeal to an authority to have someone who disagrees banned, lmao

very chinese or indian

Probably low tier normies and incels

ok, maybe there aren't too many balding men, but why doesn't OP get hair transplants or get a hair system in place?

I don't fucking know but why do you care it's his problem. He isn't getting laid and therefore should be on this forum

Ethnic-cels try to get everyone banned who disagrees with them instead of address the points or at least try to prove how tinder isn't real life like they claim.

That's such an ethnic thing to do. Appeal to an authority to have someone who disagrees banned, lmao

very chinese or indian

pretty much

Probably low tier normies and incels
They were mostly outgoing party copers. The ones who lied to themselves about how epic their life is and how maybe this next party, maybe this next club visit, maybe this next orbitting session with girls will finally get them anything.

Never did. They were all decent looking, not short white guys who were lean. If you are literally a neet you are trying to argue with me about this when you don't even go outside to see how bad it is

Some got girlfriends, but when they would lean it to try to kiss them the girl would push him back and not let him. To later tell her friends, "cause he's too ugly lmao".

I am thankful I have a female sibling who blackpilled me fully on women, or id be a delusional simp as well. I know how women think, they just hide it among men.

Last edited:
You are strawmaning again to cop out of my inquisition. Why don't you answer my questions faggot?:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Give up m8 lol. If he’s really tall 6’2/6’5 white guy with a normie face and i’m guessing he wasn’t balding in his younger years and he’s still incel , Then that’s weird , But it is what it is. Why didn’t he worked to get surgery and improve facially if that’s what he was lacking? He probably couldn’t or just didn’t wanted to. He’s a balding old man , so he’s incel now , that’s what counts.

They were mostly outgoing party copers. The ones who lied to themselves about how epic their life is and how maybe this next party, maybe this next club visit, maybe this next orbitting session with girls will finally get them anything.

Never did. They were all decent looking, not short white guys who were lean
There is no way tall white normies who party with girls are still virgins. What do these retards do at all these parties they attend? Sit there in a circle while the 2-3 chads fuck all the women?

What do these retards do at all these parties they attend? Sit there in a circle while the 2-3 chads fuck all the women?
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: what do you think? Most parties are sausage fest anyway, with the occasional one or two land whales too ugly to get a Chad to commit

There is no way tall white normies who party with girls are still virgins. What do these retards do at all these parties they attend? Sit there in a circle while the 2-3 chads fuck all the women?
yes dude exactly, its called hypergamy look it up

Some got girlfriends, but when they would lean it to try to kiss them the girl would push him back and not let him. To later tell her friends, "cause he's too ugly lmao".

My sister did this to her boyfriend before, he was a fucking ginger with anxiety issues, I knew it wouldn't last.

yes dude exactly, its called hypergamy look it up
Chads only going to fuck 1 women in a night though. The other girls arent going to go home and not have sex that night. (Girls go to parties to have sex btw). So the girls will have to fuck some tall white normies

My sister did this to her boyfriend before, he was a fucking ginger with anxiety issues, I knew it wouldn't last.
My sister is even uglier than I am but has legions of full time orbitters , like straight up follow her around all day long like a dog. She hates all men as usual for any woman who gets too much endless male validation and takes it for granted
Chads only going to fuck 1 women in a night though. The other girls arent going to go home and not have sex that night. (Girls go to parties to have sex btw). So the girls will have to fuck some tall white normies
You ever been to a party my good man?