Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we need a WELL-WRITTEN book to spread the Blackpill

rasmuscel

rasmuscel

Recruit
★★
We need a long book, with various people interviewed and studies conducted proving once and for-all to normies the importance of looks, youth, and relationships. As is, almost noone even knows what "hypergamy" means.

I legitimately think something in the style of someone like Malcolm Gladwell (author of outliers and freakonomics) could have mainstream appeal.

Last edited:
Hi iqcels GTFIH

there are countless books written about it although they may not mention the word or any of the terminology associated with the blackpill. but normies wont listen or pay any attention to it so there is no point.

there are countless books written about it although they may not mention the word or any of the terminology associated with the blackpill. but normies wont listen or pay any attention to it so there is no point.
like what?

The release of such a book would see suicide and homicide rates skyrocket across society, but it sounds pretty fun tbh.

Just link them to LMS and BPP's channels

We can make a short blackpill summary pdf that has facts and evidence, and put in some of the blackpill comics so even teenagers can understand. It has to be the most potent blackpills compiled from everywhere and condensed into the summary.

These retards ignore our one page studies and news articles and charts. I doubt enough of them would read a full blackpill book.

Author: Eggy
Co-written by Virgin Messiah

Ken and Sarge as Illustrator

a wiki would be a better format.

It should be one of our first realizations about the blackpill that happy and complacent normies will never seriously cogitate for a minute on it. The ones in a more precarious position, sure, and there are many, but the most immediate persons to whom blackpill polemic should be targeted are worn out quasi-cels. There are still a lot of incels out there that apprehend their situation a priori with empty consensus views designed to prop up and legitimize the current system. As the primary victims of this same system, they're of course miserable and tired with no way to make sense of their reality. If bluepilled thinking (of which there are many types, a topic for a distinct and protracted post) is continually reinforced in the only channels of communication our incel engages with, it's probably not going to be broken until something pulls him out of the stream.

If anyone is really serious about this, a good preliminary step would be to make that compendium a few other posters have discussed, just a concise tract illustrating several truths about looks, status, and social behavior, with reference to primary scientific literature. It should be written in with incision and bile, with some of the blackpill comics tossed in for levity. Maybe even quote from philosophy concerning the nature of women (I recommend Schopenhauer). A short, comprehensive glance at a world beyond confusion and blindness is what we're trying to deliver, and I think it could be done.

There are plenty of places to go from there. The exposition of the blackpill, especially as contextualized alongside the degradation of mores, constraints, and stability in general, could make for a wave striking books if the right people took to it.

"Metaphysics of the Black Pill" perhaps? We could base it on determinism, criticize women and society as a whole.

People still read books?

In general incels and blackpillers need to become more organized.

We need to have our own wiki like the Alt right has rightpedia and the SJWs have "rational" wiki.

Books won't work.. Most humans do not read books now, we need a VIDEO

It should be one of our first realizations about the blackpill that happy and complacent normies will never seriously cogitate for a minute on it. The ones in a more precarious position, sure, and there are many, but the most immediate persons to whom blackpill polemic should be targeted are worn out quasi-cels. There are still a lot of incels out there that apprehend their situation a priori with empty consensus views designed to prop up and legitimize the current system. As the primary victims of this same system, they're of course miserable and tired with no way to make sense of their reality. If bluepilled thinking (of which there are many types, a topic for a distinct and protracted post) is continually reinforced in the only channels of communication our incel engages with, it's probably not going to be broken until something pulls him out of the stream.

If anyone is really serious about this, a good preliminary step would be to make that compendium a few other posters have discussed, just a concise tract illustrating several truths about looks, status, and social behavior, with reference to primary scientific literature. It should be written in with incision and bile, with some of the blackpill comics tossed in for levity. Maybe even quote from philosophy concerning the nature of women (I recommend Schopenhauer). A short, comprehensive glance at a world beyond confusion and blindness is what we're trying to deliver, and I think it could be done.

There are plenty of places to go from there. The exposition of the blackpill, especially as contextualized alongside the degradation of mores, constraints, and stability in general, could make for a wave striking books if the right people took to it.

Bump

"Metaphysics of the Black Pill" perhaps? We could base it on determinism, criticize women and society as a whole.

I don't think this is the course the philosophy should take. While I view human behavior and thinking to be entirely deterministic (not necessarily in the causal sense), it's a dead end to use that line of reasoning if we want anything to stick or even, indeed, if we want to be able to make appeals to anything resembling absolute rectitude. We don't really "choose" anything and neither do any of our enemies; it all washes out to simple bad luck. Needless to say, this is wholly incompatible with an ideology that seeks to identify problems, assign blame, and right courses. Whatever the case may be, we need a patina of ontological illusion to convince ourselves and others of the righteousness of the cause. Everyone may be automatons in a sense, but we are sensate, conscious automatons who prefer satisfaction to penury. Our basic goal should be to correct the world so as to break into a chain of felicitous causality for once, especially if that means knocking some bugsluts out of one.

Of course, I agree entirely that we need something philosophically and sociologically rigorous. The issue with inceldom is that it's a transient condition that could fall apart without dedication beyond material appeasement. Say some among our ranks, our leaders, our artists land bitches; well, now they're not incel and, as in so many other cases, they might even swing around to cuck for their handlers once they've finally been fed. We need a transcendent and permanent blackpill, something that will never let one see the world in the same way again, something that keeps one skeptical, lucid, and in solidarity with those who for whatever reason never make it.

Last edited:
hard to spread a construct without a cohesive definition

At its very base, the blackpill is a defeatist (and frequently fatalistic) perspective on sexual and romantic odds. But this definition, which I advocate, is shared by the vast majority of the FA community. Tons of scientific literature out there on lookism, heightism, etc to cultivate that -- so spreading that is actually accomplishable (hence my subreddit). Redefine, expand and qualify the defeatism slightly by saying the defeatism is justified by an asymmetric effort/reward or risk/reward ratio when it comes to the sexual/romantic market, and now you have a MGTOW ideology. They're doing a pretty good job of spreading their ideology on the hypergamy-centered risk/reward premise alone.

But any blackpill definition expanded much further than that -- for instance, by including violent retribution or the bizarro-land territory of systematic forced subjugation or sex slavery -- is an obvious complete nonstarter and will never go anywhere*** (I can never tell who's serious about that shit and who's just being edgy).

***outside of ISIS lmao