Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need an Incel computer game where there is a chance to ascend

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
There's different levels of the game. So for example if you fail on a higher level your only option is to go ER or Columbine but then you have to rope and lose the game. Fail on the first level (i.e. easy mode) you have to become a cuck. Fail on the next level and you have to earn money to pay for thot's bathwater and used socks. Etc etc so the incentive is you must succeed in the tasks set.

But eventually you succeed at all the tasks you get to the top level of the game and you ascend. It's like walking through the gates of heaven as a Stacey pulls your pants down and undresses in front of you while saying "you're not Incel anymore" in a sweet voice. If you fuck her properly via the simulator you then ascend to the elite top level where you have a harem of Staceys who cater to your every whim and you live like a virtual Chad. Fail and you have to screw landwhales until you boost your scores to get hotter women. It's a better reward system for men who weren't bored with thick wrists and slick jaws.

Last edited:
Success is getting a blind foid in a wheel chair

Tags: High Fantasy, RPG.

I would play..

That will be cool ngl

Incel dating sim where you can choose your player character's gender and status.

Males: Gigachad (extremely easy) / Chad (very easy) / Chadlite (easy) / Normie (normal) / Incel (hard) / Truecel (very hard)
Females: Gigastacy (extremely easy) / Stacy (extremely easy) / Stacylite (extremely easy) / Becky (extremely easy) / Incel-if-male (extremely easy) / Truecel-if-male (extremely easy)
LGBTQ-BBQ: Faggot (easy) / """Lesbian""" (easy) / Tranny (very hard, high risk & high reward) - if you're part of these categories kys

Depending on what you pick, you have different results and different outcomes, with different endings. Truecels are the ones most likely to go ER, while normal Incels are less likely.

I'd go ER even if ascending

I think @FinnCel is working on one

dating sims on newgrounds