Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need an "n-word" for women

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
Roastie and foid don't cut it. We need something more powerful.

nagger?

Last edited:
Negator of sex to highly necessitating good men.

How about Bitch?

- Fuckmeat
- Fongoloid
- Femon

bitch, slut, cumdumpster, whore - these words offer enough description and have enough meaning to offend foids when u call them it.
they are more than ample

Slut is honestly my favorite, it's so satisfying to pronounce and it pisses foids and cucks off so much.

For a slur to go deep like that it has to actually mean something in a historical context. N word was often used in slavery and jim crow times. I don't know if I could think of a single word to incapsulate it, but something harkening back to times of female subjugation would probably work best. Something along the lines of "Baby maker" "Sack of holes," etc. Something better than that of course, but still. "Whore" or "Slut" are things that ring of an age of sexual freedom, which is the opposite of what we're trying ti bring to mind.

What's wrong with shitcunt?

Niggirl

Here you go.

They are offended by anything we can call a lady. Hell, they were probably offended that I referred to them as "ladies." I don't know why or how, but as long as we are the wrong side of them emotionally, there is nothing we can say that is less hurtful. That said, I think we're good on insults.

Cunt is the closest word I can think to fit this.
Pretty vulgar in most social settings , doesn't have the discriminating feeling that "nigger" carries though.
You'd need a phrase or to invent one but that would just be throwing random shit together.
TL;DR Cunt fits a holes title best

Here are three suggestions;
- Succubi
- Sirens( From the tale of Odysseus.)
-Harpies

I think it is time to start calling these bitches by their true nature.

"Cunt" or "twat" works fine for me.

Here are a few more terms I label foids;
- Horas
-Fohishas
-Scortum

These are just the words 'whore; in different languages.

hole, cumdumpster, femorloid

Fleshfuck
Cumdumpster
Holefiller
Chadsucker
Vaggie
Waister
Trashfoid

Bitch. Whore. Cunt. Thot. Slut.
Pick one. There's plenty of them.
I think Cunt might be the N-Word though. That one seems to be the one that really gets a girl going.

Cumdumpster? Cambag? Whore?

Worthless Holes, this is what I call them when I want to be insulting as possible. It indicates without their 2 holes between their legs, they're absolutely have no tangible value.

In the United States "cunt" is like the second worst next to nigger.

They get mad enough when you call them females

Cunt seems to trigger them nicely.

I see what you are trying to say here. The N word has its weight behind it due to its history. None of these words for foids currently cut it because they don't have any history attached to them.Unless we have such an historic and traumatic event esp. for foids, I guess such word won't come into existence.

Cunt, whore, slut, bitch, skank, any highly offensive typical insult will do, they're usually pretty sensitive.

i agree.funters,vcc short for vaginal canyon cunts,whore who fucks chads = wwfc,cunnies,throat buckets,slumpsters/slut+dumpsters,phucklets,monkey fuckers,trampterians,slutopians,cumrags,holes,

hole is clearly the best. it reduces them to the only value they have and it's guaranteed to make them insanely mad.

Fucking whores works fine

foid is pretty good tbh

Queens obviously. It will lead to interesting mindfuck unlike your shildish slurs.

Sapiosexual teehee