Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need member only threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Unknown

The_Unknown

Officer
To discuss more contraversial and normie triggering topics related to inceldom we should be able to have threads which can only be accessed by members. And these members should also have been members for at least two weeks of a month so that lurkers don't just make sock accounts. Members already get the privilege not to see adverts so it could be possible

many times requested but denied

Wasn't this topic already dismissed some time ago?

Why are people so scared of lurkers? I don’t get it.

we need Cuyen only threads

Why are people so scared of lurkers? I don’t get it.
Idk man, I only see it as something good it means more people are exposed to the blackpill. The only use I could see from member only threads are when it's information you don't want to spread like moneymaxxing guides maybe.

Last edited:
Its a bad idea. They will try to sneak if that happens.

We don't. Who cares if they see edgy stuff?

Ideas go in the Meta section tbh. This idea and ideas similar to this have been brought up multiple times in the past and always rejected.

I hate having guests here as well.

wont happen because if it did everyone would proabaly post there anyway and guests can just make fake account and after a week or month they would have access to them all

It would be a good idea but likely won’t happen anytime soon.

Best to leave this as a fully public forum.

Status