Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need more Incel forums and websites, this one and .net is not enough.

• Thread starter TheIncelRepublic
  • Start date
TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
The Inceloshpere on Reddit is effectively dead. With the exception of r/Incelswithouthate, r/IncelTears. And “femcel” subs like r/Trufemcels (they’re chadsexuals).

.net and .co are our last bastions of our movement. But when their domains are cancelled by cucked hosts, our movement dies out in darkness.

Solution:

We simply create more forum websites like .net and .co and the domain hosts cannot destroy all of them as more will keep coming. Keep fighting.

Another thing, keep making more Incel subs on this cucked Reddit to spread the blackpill even further. Keep fighting.

We have to start getting our own facebook pages and twitter pages so that we can spread the blackpill to ultranormies. Keep fighting.

Start making more discord servers and posting the links everywhere. Keep fighting.

If the Internet Incel movement gets about 1 million followers worldwide we have enough it to start projecting it around the world.

We have to be like Coronachan, we have to spread like a disease, when the host dies we find a new host.

As always, keep fighting.

how good is the moderation on net? They allow women?

.net is a cucked shithole tbh. They allow foids and they bash us for being "extremists". Fuck them
how good is the moderation on net? They allow women?
Yes they allow foids

I feel like creating more incel subs is getting into the territory of diminishing returns at this point.

You're right about that.

But we need to spread our movement, and we can only do that if we spread ourselves on popular media like Reddit.

About 95% of the users on this forum came from Reddit.
.net is a cucked shithole tbh. They allow foids and they bash us for being "extremists". Fuck them

Yes they allow foids

They only allow foids in the bluepill discussion.

But .net is ironically more extremist than here, trust me I lurked on both.

Creating more and more forums and subs won't help. We need to have a big community unified in one place (not reddit).

I think that's majority due to r/incels and r/braincels, and to a much lesser degree r/shortcels. Now that those are gone I feel we'll see less of our traffic from reddit

I lurk and post on every Incel space on the Internet, the Incelosphere on Reddit is effectively dead. The biggest Incel sub is r/Incelswithouthate

But by spamming a lot of Incel subs, we create a safe passage into this forum. We need members, look at the altright, antifa, uni communists and redpill movements, they got rallies, protests and shit, we don’t even have stable platform on the Internet yet.

we already have a big blackpilled sub that spreads the blackpill on reddit, its called IncelTears :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I lurk and post on every Incel space on the Internet, the Incelosphere on Reddit is effectively dead. The biggest Incel sub is r/Incelswithouthate

But by spamming a lot of Incel subs, we create a safe passage into this forum. We need members, look at the altright, antifa, uni communists and redpill movements, they got rallies, protests and shit, we don’t even have stable platform on the Internet yet.

Stop using reddit they will just ban subs. You'll have to start at 0 over and over.

we already have a big blackpilled sub that spreads the blackpill on reddit, its called IncelTears :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It was originally the line.

IncelTears > Incel subs > This forum

but when the Incel subs line is cut out, we lose members.

I remember bluepilled me finding new subs on soyddit and then I found IncelTears.

Unironically blackpilled myself, I went from:

• Incels are assholes to women
  • Incels make hilarious jokes
  • Incels actually make some good points
  • Incels are like me, lonely virgin
And then I finally went into r/Braincels, and it changed my life, blackpilled for life.

Stop using reddit they will just ban subs. You'll have to start at 0 over and over.
Someone would have to create a branch style comment forum like reddit. I remember ripped rich and incel made one but he ran out of money

That is the point, but now I am tired and I use this forum.

I use:
  • .co
  • .net
  • Reddit
  • YT
  • 4chan

.net is full of cucks, jfl at an incel forum that allows holes

Yes they allow foids
Since they allow foids do they all orbit?

Not good idea. This place isn't even big, it's got an average of about 200 users which is nothing. We need a more centralized platform if anything and this is the only incel sphere site left thats capable of doing that as well as also is not cucked (doesn't let in foids, gays, etc)

I think there should be another forum like this one but for failed normies, because they have the potential for radicalizing, but apart from that there would be too many.

Since they allow foids do they all orbit?
It's alot like freedom server if you know it. There's orbiters and each foid definetly has a small group of them, but there's also constant people @ting them and attacking them (For obvious reasons).

Regardless of orbiting they do get a fuck ton of attention I'd assume, both from "@Foid please fuck me ill kiss ur feet" and "@Foid I hate u grrrr giving u free attention"

I think there should be another forum like this one but for failed normies, because they have the potential for radicalizing, but apart from that there would be too many.

US military budget IQ

Yes, that could work, but we need a developercel for website creation. And the money to keep it up.

And the altright and antifa are well estabilished tendencies inside incels.co tbh, they overlap they're not mutually exclusive
But i get your point

And the altright and antifa are well estabilished tendencies inside incels.co tbh, they overlap they're not mutually exclusive
But i get your point

I feel like the Incel community is the bastard love child of antifa and the altright. We may agree with some of their values, but deep down, they are coping subhumans like the rest of us, if we can convince both that women are the problem and not "white people" or "black people", they will immediately turn since most of the world actually lies in that political spectrum.

It's the tankies and neoliberals that are the problem, they're the ones pushing for our websites and subs to get banned and all this degeneracy. I have actual sympathy for the altright and antifa, yes unpopular, but these groups have the same hatred for modern society as we do.

Last edited:
It's the tankies and neoliberals that are the problem, they're the ones pushing for our websites and subs to get banned and all this degeneracy. I have actual sympathy for the altright and antifa, yes unpopular, but these groups have the same hatred for modern society as we do.
Very based fellow greycel

We need to postmaxxx on the unpopularopinions subreddit so normies can get seeds of doubt about foids.

Juts maybe tbh

I feel like creating more incel subs is getting into the territory of diminishing returns at this point.
Cucktears brought me to braincels and braincels brought me here

I would build incels.co as the central site, but we definitely need websites on all popular sites to get new members.
How will future members know about incels.co if we don't advertise it on other sites?

Yes they allow foids
Source

Source

Source

Source

Not joining.

Why do we need more forums? Just bring everybody here

I like your spirit and ideas bro, you're saying everything that cucks and whores are afraid of happening. They want us all secluded here to keep a close eye on us, but they can't do that if we're spread everywhere. But we need more fightercels who aren't ok with getting cucked by soyciety and ldaring.

There's no easy solution

The main issue is that setting up communities like this is hard. Someone has to pay for the site, and people have to maintain it. For very large sites this isn't too hard to establish since lots of people means lots of potential helpers, but for smaller ones a lack of maintenance and moderation will usually cause the site's end. The site needs to be well designed so that new users don't get frustrated just trying to use it, and it needs to be well managed so that it actually serves as a place for incels and not just a shitposting community. Since the pool of men that actually identify as incels isn't huge, gaining the support you need to make these forums thrive is hard. Sites like Reddit work well because of their sheer size and clean interfaces.

For sure and I believe there are still some semi-active subreddits that have survived the purges but the community at large is either unaware of them or chooses not to use them currently. This does emphasize the importance of staying connected and at the same time, not putting all of our eggs in one basket.
Discord isn't bad for the time being, riot is a nice change of pace as well. Telegram and irc should be considered too.
And people, please make backups if you think something is worth saving.