Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WE NEED NET NEUTRALITY

C

celib8

Greycel
Without it, we could be charged extra to visit forums like this, or the telecom companies could end up blocking them completely.

ONE CALL, THAT'S ALL: https://www.battleforthenet.com/

We have roughly a month to stop this.

You can also:

Text “resist” to 50409. Enter your mailing address. When the bot lists your representatives, text back CONGRESS. It will then prompt you for what you want to say. After sending that, it will ask if you want reminders to message them every day. PLEASE DO THAT. You can use the following script if you want: 

“Hello. My name is [insert name]. I support “Title Two” net neutrality rules and I would like you to publicly oppose the FCC’s plan to repeal them. Nearly everyone who understands and depends on the Internet supports net neutrality. Please contact the FCC Chairman and demand that he abandon his current plan which will lead to the death of the startup and online innovation. We don’t need legislation; we need you to stop the FCC from gutting the existing rules. “

Lol. They will probably charge us extra to use incel sites.

Another stupid fucking reddit shill

Let's ignore the basic logic problems of net neutrality and how it lowers the quality of internet service, and just focus on the censorship that OP is fearmongering about.

ISPs could, in theory, crack down on sites like this. However, seeing as how places like 4chan did fine (2014 and earlier) , I don't see that happening.

More importantly, telling the gubmint to regulate the internetz because "muh equality" or "muh freedom" obviously doesn't work. It would do the exact opposite. Look at gender equality, racial equality, or equal pay for equal work. To them, equality means free stuff to the people they like at the expense of white men who are "privileged."

If government regulates internet, claiming to protect consumers and to enhance the consumer experience, do not be surprised if they try to crack down on sites like this, which promote "toxic masculinity," "racism," "violence," "misogyny," or whatever they come up with. Obviously, they need to crack down on these sites! The net must be regulated to being a more egalitarian, gender neutral place! All data is equal, but some data is unfair! Bigoted data must not be treated like regular data!

The government is much more likely to crackdown on sites like this in the name of equality or progress or human rights or some other bullshit. Do not support net neutrality.

Idk about the guy above but not willing to take the risk, support net neutrality guys.

No. I'd rather just destroy the Internet for normies.

Nobody cares. neuter the net and knock yourself out. I have a second life outside of the internet, this probably won't affect you unless you sit at home all day long and adding roasties from /r/gonewild to your "mates list", OR else sitting here on this site and complaining about the same old shit day by day "its over for curry sells oh n fuck roasteais lawl!!!1"

I hope the internet gets cucked up, every site and every connection needs to be paid for. normalfags won't be able to afford it and then they will get up and do something meaningful with their lives instead, like suicide or shoot up a school or throw a bomb into one of those corporatefag buildings that influenced the destruction of net neutrality. if you disagree and still want net neutrality, you are wrong

SCP-049 said:
Get cucked Americans, lol.
this has already happened in other countries, now it's happening in murrrckah expect it to spread to the rest of the world very soon as sgt. incel said

Sergeantincel said:
SCP-049 said:
Get cucked Americans, lol.
Unfortuantely, everyone will follow their footsteps.
This.. If USA's net neutrality will get fucked over, so everyone's will.. I hope there are going to be companies without fees so everyone could switch to them and these greedy companies would lose a lof of profit and sooner or later go bankrupt

jagged0 said:
Idk about the guy above but not willing to take the risk, support net neutrality guys.
If you thought internet was okay in 2014, 2013, 2012, etc., then you shouldn't worry about any risk. Net neutrality didn't happen until 2015.

If any of you need background info to understand what started this "net neutrality" bs, here's a good link, explaining it in non-technical terms.
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/net-neutrality-is-stupid.454972078/#post-513851189

And I'll say again, the government is much likelier to censor the internet than an ISP. (And if an ISP is dumb enough to censor the internet, this makes it less attractive than its competitor which does not.)

This might be a dumb question but can someone please just tell me. Will this affect the Dark net?

Battlefield3cel said:
This might be a dumb question but can someone please just tell me. Will this affect the Dark net?

No.

In theory, ISPs could block traffic. They didn't do that before net neutrality (2014, 2013, etc.) so I don't see why they would do that after net neutrality. And I hear that even if ISPs throttled that traffic, you could get around it using bridges.

And before people go "muh gubmint needs to control muh evil ISPs to keep muh interwebz free," people should remember that it was government (not ISPs) that took down silk road.

Sneepysqar said:
No.

In theory, ISPs could block traffic. They didn't do that before net neutrality (2014, 2013, etc.) so I don't see why they would do that after net neutrality. And I hear that even if ISPs throttled that traffic, you could get around it using bridges.

And before people go "muh gubmint needs to control muh evil ISPs to keep muh interwebz free," people should remember that it was government (not ISPs) that took down silk road.
Thanks for getting back to me

I don't support net neutrality because normans do. I'd rather watch them cry and suffer.

I oppose net neutrality. The government needs to stay in its lane.