Serious We need to cure this user's homosexuality (everybody GTFIH)

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 24m

I actually feel bad for him now :feelsbadman: he's just mentally ill and confused. Nobody deserves to suffer like that. That's why I'm thinking of starting a gofundme and gather money to buy as many antigay pills for him as we can

Hes gonna need a lot.

What do you brocels think?

Last edited:
FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Reformed member of .co society
★★★★
34d 1h 31m
@Selinity explain urself

Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★
13d 18h 29m
I thought you were gonna talk about me

Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★
13d 18h 29m
Don't be hard on him brocel. Try to have compassion. He really needs our help

Nah you're beyond salvation nigga :lul:
Your disgust of homosexuality stems from your own insecurity in your masculinity

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 24m
Call me names if you want but deep down you know I’m right
I'm just trying to help one of your kind like a good samaritan. There's still hope for @Selinity . Maybe if you find it in your heart to make a donation instead of acting all bitchy and stuff I'll change my mind about you and I'll make a gofundme for you as well tbhngldedsrs

Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★
13d 18h 29m
I'm just trying to help one of your kind like a good samaritan. There's still hope for @Selinity . Maybe if you find it in your heart to make a donation instead of acting all bitchy and stuff I'll change my mind about you and I'll make a gofundme for you as well tbhngldedsrs
It’s okay to be scared and confused about your sexuality. It happens to a lot of kids your age. You are free to explore your own sexuality just make sure that you respect your partner‘s consent:)

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 24m
It’s okay to be scared and confused about your sexuality. It happens to a lot of kids your age. You are free to explore your own sexuality just make sure that you respect your partner‘s consent:)
This is the type of shit I'm trying to fight against. The lgbtq evil propaganda is ruining the lives of innocent bois like @Selinity all around the world and I WON'T ALLOW THIS DEMONIC AGENDA TO CONTINUE! I will fight till my last breath to save all these poor souls, and Satan's minions like you won't stop me!

S

Selinity

#MRGA #GLM
14d 2h 22m
This is the type of shit I'm trying to fight against. The lgbtq evil propaganda is ruining the lives of innocent bois like @Selinity all around the world and I WON'T ALLOW THIS DEMONIC AGENDA TO CONTINUE! I will fight till my last breath to save all these poor souls, and Satan's minions like you won't stop me!
AMEN!

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★
13d 18h 29m
Oh sweet summer child, why do you have such negative thoughts? Maybe try going to therapy? Yikes... I can’t believe I’m experiencing this level of homophobia from someone as young as you.

Is the LARPing over btw?

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 24m
HALLELUJAH! There's hope for you brother!

We just need to get some real altruistic brocels in here to help you!
@Jungle @foidologist @shii410 @Emba @Mainländer @Zettacel @chadlitewannabe @Jesuscel
Oh sweet summer child, why do you have such negative thoughts? Maybe try going to therapy? Yikes... I can’t believe I’m experiencing this level of homophobia from someone as young as you.

Is the LARPing over btw?
I'll pray for your soul later

Jungle

Jungle

★★★★★
17d 3h 21m
@Selinity so are you a troll, foid, or fag

S

Selinity

#MRGA #GLM
14d 2h 22m
@Selinity so are you a troll, foid, or fag
neither @Idlevillagercel is just bored and so he decided to 'dox' me JFL, nigger didn't even show the full convo

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 24m
neither @Idlevillagercel is just bored and so he decided to 'dox' me JFL, nigger didn't even show the full convo
Whoa whoa take it easy bro, I'm just messing with you. I thought you found it funny

RollD20

RollD20

Best place to learn technology in hyderabad
★★★★★
76d 12h 10m
I am glad I’m not a 2020cel

S

Selinity

#MRGA #GLM
14d 2h 22m
@Selinity you show the full convo now gir- I mean dude

I mean, you told me it was funny and it made u laugh so I played along. I'm just bored man
Here's the full convo everyone, what do you you think @Jungle ??

S

Selinity

#MRGA #GLM
14d 2h 22m
Dude/bitch (I'm not sure at this point lol) you are aware that the mods can actually see the original dms right? :feelskek:
Me looking for fucks to give:

The mods should check out the DMs, I knew there was something fishy with you :feelssus:
One less Chad. I won't let this forum become Chad's .co!:chad:

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 24m
Me looking for fucks to give:

The mods should check out the DMs, I knew there was something fishy with you :feelssus:
One less Chad. I won't let this forum become Chad's .co!:chad:
:feelsseriously: Your still not funny at all. Anyone can edit screenshots. The ones I posted were funny cuz they were real, you get it?

I'll say it again:

FOIDS AIN'T FUNNY

Zettacel

Zettacel

Officer KHHTV • Pondering the sex-haver question
★★★★★
116d 1h 24m
We need to cure @nihility's homosexuality next.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★
96d 1h 16m
mods should take a look at this thread

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Legend
★★★
32d 1h 38m
If we were all homo we wouldn't be incels we would be fucking each other in the bum and happy about it.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 24m
If we were all homo we wouldn't be incels we would be fucking each other in the bum and happy about it.
Aren't you the one that was arguing with me cuz he thought ancient greeks were based even tho they were a bunch of homosexuals? :feelskek:
Cao Caooooooooooooooooooo
Chau

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Legend
★★★
32d 1h 38m
Aren't you the one that was arguing with me cuz he thought ancient greeks were based even tho they were a bunch of homosexuals? :feelskek:

Back then a homosexual man could rip off your head and fuck you in the hole they weren't sissies like the homosexual men we have today. You're not taking the cultural context.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 24m
Back then a homosexual man could rip off your head and fuck you in the hole they weren't sissies like the homosexual men we have today. You're not taking the cultural context.
Ok homo worshipper
Think about it though, they were so badass they even had an elite battalion of faggots. Practically unmatched in combat.

The sacred band​

Circa roughly 376 B.C., Theban officer Gorgidas had a life-changing epiphany: Put together an Army of homosexual lovers to battle invaders.

The band was made up of 150 pairs of couples, each with an older gentleman (erastês) and his younger beau (erômenos). All were trained in wrestling, dance, and horsemanship.

It was their undying devotion to one another that made them so powerful. As Plutarch said, “…a band cemented by friendship grounded upon love is never to be broken, and invincible; since the lovers, ashamed to be weak in the sight of their beloved, and the beloved before their lovers, willingly rush into danger for the relief of one another.”
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: