Serious We need to cure this user's homosexuality (everybody GTFIH)

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Legend
★★★
32d 1h 38m
Ok homo worshipper

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Where men want to stick their willies is no concern of mine. You seem deeply concerned about it though, fascinated by it in fact. Like it's something you think of an awful lot, perhaps late at night in bed.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 45m
Where men want to stick their willies is no concern of mine. You seem deeply concerned about it though, fascinated by it in fact. Like it's something you think of an awful lot, perhaps late at night in bed.
Imagine thinking a society where young boys are forced to give up their ass and satisfy older men's sexual needs is based. Nigga you're sick srsly

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Legend
★★★
32d 1h 38m
Imagine thinking a society where young boys are forced to give up their ass and satisfy older men's sexual needs is based. Nigga you're sick srsly

Old men fucked 12 year old girls or whatever as well, again cultural context. Not the same society.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
★★★★★
29d 5h 31m
Your disgust of homosexuality stems from your own insecurity in your masculinity
homosexuality is fucking pukefuel

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Reformed member of .co society
★★★★
34d 1h 31m
homosexuality is fucking pukefuel

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 45m
Old men fucked 12 year old girls or whatever as well, again cultural context. Not the same society.
BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GIRL AND A BOY. You don't do that shit to male kids. And IT WAS the ancient greek society. Read some history books

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Legend
★★★
32d 1h 38m
BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GIRL AND A BOY.

Oh right you're into the foid hatred carry on? I suppose you're on the right forum for it so I can't really go full soy on you here. I didn't know homosexual hate was a thing on here though. They just reduce the competition for us a little bit don't they? Imagine if all chads were gay. Just fair competition among ourselves and the normies.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 45m
Oh right you're into the foid hatred carry on? I suppose you're on the right forum for it so I can't really go full soy on you here. I didn't know homosexual hate was a thing on here though. They just reduce the competition for us a little bit don't they? Imagine if all chads were gay. Just fair competition among ourselves and the normies.
Most men aren't homosexual, even if they engage in faggotry they still desire the opposite gender so the competition argument doesn't make sense. As for the foid hate, that's irrelevant, if you force a 12 yo male kid to suck your dick he's gonna be fucked up for life (unlike a foid), that's why adult homosexuality was so prevalent in ancient greece. You can't tell me that shit is good for your mental health as a man. I really hope you're trolling dude

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
71d 11h 31m
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 45m
Is it better for foid children to be raped/sexually exploited than male children? No not really, kind of the same difference either way.
You mean ethically? Are you a moral nihilist or something? Aside from that you gotta be retarded if you think rape affects males and females in the same way

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
177d 9h 23m
Well I thought it was funny

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Legend
★★★
32d 1h 38m
You mean ethically? Are you a moral nihilist or something? Aside from that you gotta be retarded if you think rape affects males and females in the same way

I'm a Satanist we're very big on defending children's rights, male or female that's a definitely thing. Yes it effects them the same way I don't see how it wouldn't.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 45m
I'm a Satanist we're very big on defending children's rights, male or female that's a definitely thing. Yes it effects them the same way I don't see how it wouldn't.

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Legend
★★★
32d 1h 38m

'The Satanic Bible isn’t something one should read with out a critical eye and then follow blindly—in fact, doing so wouldn’t be very Satanic, as one is supposed to “question all things”—but there’s a lot of terrible in the world, and embracing an indulgent, sex-positive, anti-jerk worldview can help. Whether you call it “finding your joy,” “living your truth,” or “hailing Satan,” doing the things you want to do (without guilt), building relationships with value to you, and sticking up for yourself will make your life a lot better, so go get yours. (Unless “yours” involves white supremacy, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, fascism, or any other similar, harmful ideology, in which case you can get punched.)'

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 45m
'The Satanic Bible isn’t something one should read with out a critical eye and then follow blindly—in fact, doing so wouldn’t be very Satanic, as one is supposed to “question all things”—but there’s a lot of terrible in the world, and embracing an indulgent, sex-positive, anti-jerk worldview can help. Whether you call it “finding your joy,” “living your truth,” or “hailing Satan,” doing the things you want to do (without guilt), building relationships with value to you, and sticking up for yourself will make your life a lot better, so go get yours. (Unless “yours” involves white supremacy, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, fascism, or any other similar, harmful ideology, in which case you can get punched.)'
I've just gained valuable insight

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Wacom Graphic Tablet
★★★★★
9d 27m
JFL if you think users here are 100% male, some are females larpers, unless you ask a irl pic before registration, there's no way knowing who or what is a user.
JFL you people, JFL...

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 45m
JFL if you think users here are 100% male, some are females larpers, unless you ask a irl pic before registration, there's no way knowing who or what is a user.
JFL you people, JFL...
JFL at you loser

AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry

Verminlord
★★
16d 5h 11m
This thread autism mogs me

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Reformed member of .co society
★★★★
34d 1h 31m
foidologist

foidologist

foidologist zindabad
★★★★★
56d 13h 34m
Wtf is going on in this thread I can't tell what is ironic and what is legit

stickycel

stickycel

speedcel
★★★★
1d 1h 46m
fags almost never act like fags online tbh, it's a double curveball :feelstastyman:

stickycel

stickycel

speedcel
★★★★
1d 1h 46m
That's not a grAYcel, it's actually a schizophrenic person. GrAYcels are even worse than that. Srsly look at this piece of shit:
btw, besides like fag youtubers, fags only act faggy in person, they don't have to pretend anymore when online

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 45m
btw, besides like fag youtubers, fags only act faggy in person, they don't have to pretend anymore when online
Then why are you acting like a fag?

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
41d 7h 45m
and? i can tell you're highiqcel but here you are with an autist :feelstastyman:
WHAT? YOU THINK I'M HIGH IQ? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude, you must be really really retardeded if you think I'm highiq omg I actually feel sorry for you bro ngl (unless your 12 or something) the genetic lottery is a bitch

stickycel

stickycel

speedcel
★★★★
1d 1h 46m
WHAT? YOU THINK I'M HIGH IQ? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude, you must be really really retardeded if you think I'm highiq omg I actually feel sorry for you bro ngl (unless your 12 or something) the genetic lottery is a bitch
i mean, that's what i got, lots of people iqmog me though :feelsbadman:
I guess all the highiqcels are in id or something, probably just been in sewers too long