Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we need to get word out about lookism.net scam

B

burningman

Greycel
fucker from sydney australia is hacking into computers stealing info/credit cards

The fuck? He only mines coins, not credit cards. You need to get infected with .exe file for RAT/Botnet shit.

Yeah I believe you. My antivirus went crazy when I tried to go there yesterday.

Fucking lol @ that piece of shit site lookism.

Gymcel said:
The fuck? He only mines coins, not credit cards. You need to get infected with .exe file for RAT/Botnet shit.

not just coins. several users gotten their credit cards hacked.

burningman said:
Gymcel said:

not just coins. several users gotten their credit cards hacked.

Who said that lmao? I think it's a roll bread

he got r/incels banned to keep trafic going to his scam site. he is banning people on lookism exposing him. he needs to be hunted down and tortured tbh

Inb4 this is a sheckel jew himself and he came to troll

how long has this been going on exactly and why did Anti virus start to flag it yesterday?

also wtf is crypto mining shit can someone explain

couchtomato said:
how long has this been going on exactly and why did Anti virus start to flag it yesterday?

Google coin hive ffs

Because it's becoming mainstream, UFC did it on FightPass, some other news outlets etc.

Bitcoin and Monero are no longer currency for pedophiles, it's not 2013 anymore, it's normie tier to use cryptos now

lmfao @the shills mocking that dirty little rat cunt is done its only a matter of time. i hope youre moving cities 'boyo'

burningman said:
lmfao @the shills mocking that dirty little rat cunt is done its only a matter of time. i hope youre moving cities 'boyo'

Who are you talking about, Poobear or Victory tbh

Enigmatic93 said:
Yeah I believe you. My antivirus went crazy when I tried to go there yesterday.

Fucking lol @ that piece of shit site lookism.

its a fact and we have proof

(last post here)

Gymcel said:
couchtomato said:

Google coin hive ffs

Because it's becoming mainstream, UFC did it on FightPass, some other news outlets etc.

Bitcoin and Monero are no longer currency for pedophiles, it's not 2013 anymore, it's normie tier to use cryptos now

but how do they get money from it i dont get it?

couchtomato said:
Gymcel said:
couchtomato said:

Google coin hive ffs

but how do they get money from it i dont get it?

crypto mining means they use your computer to crack math operations
it's pretty much money printing, but controlled

Good thing I never signed onto that site then.

jfl my PC is blocking this place too

Oh? You can bind them to photos, et cetera, as well...