Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to increase and ramp up the slut shaming of women and whores

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Shaming is very effective. Societal consequences matter. The reason all these women are massive sluts fucking around in their teens and 20s and starting onlyfans and posting nudes on insta is because they know there will never be consequences. The "men" of the future are not going to be like "oh you fucked a 50 men? Yeah I would never marry you, you worthless slut". THATS how men should be. But they won't be. And women know this. That's why they're free to whore.

So call a slut a slut at every oppurtinity. Call every man who marries a whore a fucking cuck and send his children pictures of their naked mom. Make sure never to treat any woman with double digit body count or ANY naked pic or vid online as a human. Do not treat them as human or respect. Just simply repeat shut the fuck up whore.

i never miss an opportunity to call out whores online

i never miss an opportunity to call out whores online
-

cover5.jpg

no matter how much you shame it probably wont matter since the general normie consensus is that sluts aren't a bad thing

no matter how much you shame it probably wont matter since the general normie consensus is that sluts aren't a bad thing
It can be again. It was just considered a bad thing just 30 years ago. And it starts with shaming. Don't just shame the sluts, shame the men who marry the slults

Shaming is very effective. Societal consequences matter. The reason all these women are massive sluts fucking around in their teens and 20s and starting onlyfans and posting nudes on insta is because they know there will never be consequences. The "men" of the future are not going to be like "oh you fucked a 50 men? Yeah I would never marry you, you worthless slut". THATS how men should be. But they won't be. And women know this. That's why they're free to whore.

So call a slut a slut at every oppurtinity. Call every man who marries a whore a fucking cuck and send his children pictures of their naked mom. Make sure never to treat any woman with double digit body count or ANY naked pic or vid online as a human. Do not treat them as human or respect. Just simply repeat shut the fuck up whore.
women lie about their numbers, they are all whores.

Right now they can cope with this by saying all those that slut shame them are incels, this isn't helped by the sheer number of men, some of whom even have girlfriends/wives providing support for the incel meme and supporting women's rights to be sluts.

I will destroy all whores.

I 100% agree.
You can't pass laws that manage people's personal lives. That's against freedom and will turn the country into a dictatorship. I live in a dictatorship and know how fucked that is. I assure you you don't want Sharia law or anything like that. Yes you could pass laws that limit whoring to some degree but they won't be effective.
What has to be done is this. Societal pressure. Just shame the whore to hell. Let them know there will be consequences to their actions. Let them no they are accountable. Let them know they can't just do whatever they want and get away with it. You act like a whore you'll be treated like a whore.

OP is right, but foids keep flocking to each other's defence, and each of them spends every free moment (not chasing Chad) on normie social media. And then there are the simps.

It's gonna take an absolutely obsessive and autistic amount of shaming

OP is right, but foids keep flocking to each other's defence, and each of them spends every free moment (not chasing Chad) on normie social media. And then there are the simps.

It's gonna take an absolutely obsessive and autistic amount of shaming

women are whores though, but I agree shame any foid who sells its pics online or fucks tons of men.

Just a reminder that many women wouldn’t survive in counties where honour killings take place.

We also need to increase and ramp up the execution of them