Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We need to make something clear here.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
On my previous thread:

A lot of retards here said my thread was "gay"

JFL ok so if you fuck a femoid and cum inside of her, afterwards a cuck comes and licks your cum from her pussy.
Are you considered gay for fucking her knowing that the cuck will eat your cum?
NO!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CUCK.

SO IF I SHIT IN A BOX AND SHIP IT. IT'S NOT GAY.
Sure the cuck that's gonna eat my shit is going to be gay but they deserve it.

All I asked for was some good websites but you guys won't post them here because you cucks are afraid I will sully your shit supply you cucks buy from femoids.

Weird flex but ok

Why do you care about the opinions of random people on the internet. Do whatever the fuck you want, just don't try to justify it not being degenerate when it clearly is.

20200228 134426

Your best bet is to use reddit, the have many subreddits for exactly this. Larp as some ig model and smear mayo on panties you buy from victoria secret. You should be able to make a killing

Lol, I don’t even know why people got butthurt about it being gay. It’s not like you were going to put a dress on and shit in a box. All you need to do is take some woman’s pictures and crop/mirror them so they can’t be traced. I have heard about some guy doing this with used panties. He would place clean pairs in his dishwasher so they would get musty and sell them using some hot foids pictures.

Lol the desperation of simps.