Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We need to start profiting off of bluepilled men

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
anabolic_steroid_injection.jpg

In the future (and I'm talking about like 1-2 years), the biggest industry will be activities/services that make men think they will ascend.
Soon upwards to 90% of men will have a gym membership. And since most men are gonna be full time gym goers, other men will start realizing that they need an edge to push themselves higher than the other gym goers.
This will result in a massive increase of steroid/hormonal muscle builder purchases.
Obviously this shit wont actually get them laid, but the bluepilled mindset will make them think it will.
The best money maxxing strategies will be owning a gym, or selling online steroids, TRT, and other muscle builders

we need to start selling "NT" manuals. NT=PUA

Just start an incel money-making conglomerate theory

This is a good idea tbh. We’ve been through all of their bullshit before so emulating it to get money off of retards won’t be hard. But the thing is if we were to do it they’d expect us to be slayers

we need to start selling "NT" manuals. NT=PUA
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I did something like that in my last months of high school. My friends would ask me for advice or the necessary "mentality", to be able to talk to girls, I even joked about charging them money; Seeing it now should have taken more advantage, they were terrible with any girl.

In the future (and I'm talking about like 1-2 years), the biggest industry will be activities/services that make men think they will ascend
This is already the case lol. Bars, nightclubs and gyms are filled with these retards. Shit, if you think about, the only reason why most men bother to self improve in anyway is due to the hope that they will ascend. How many would go to uni or move up the career ladder if they knew the most they would get is some burnt up roast who hates them and will take their shit after a few years? Japan has this exact problem with hikkomorri.

Do you think? I kind of feel like we've reached peak bluepill, and are maybe starting to get past it. I see more and more blackpilled comments upvoted on youtube etc.

I kind of feel like 2012-2015 was when gymcelling etc was massively promoted. I see it as
2000s: PUA
2010s: Redpill
2020+:Blackpill

This is a good idea tbh. We’ve been through all of their bullshit before so emulating it to get money off of retards won’t be hard. But the thing is if we were to do it they’d expect us to be slayers
Not really, I mean they arent gonna be seeing the face of the gym owner, or the steroid website owner.
But even if, there is a procedure for cases like this. Companies always have "brand spokesman", aka Chad's that get paid to advertisd the company. So you pay some Chad to talk about your product, and bluepilled men will view him as the face of your product
Do you think? I kind of feel like we've reached peak bluepill, and are maybe starting to get past it. I see more and more blackpilled comments upvoted on youtube etc.

I kind of feel like 2012-2015 was when gymcelling etc was massively promoted. I see it as
2000s: PUA
2010s: Redpill
2020+:Blackpill
Yes I have seen more blackpilling, but hypergamy is going up at such a rapid pace that the men who are still bluepilled will be doing anything they can think of to try and ascend.
Most men cannot take the blackpill. They would rather go on a never ending journey of "self improvement" than realise that there is nothing they can do to succeed

idk how id even run a gym tbh

idk how id even run a gym tbh
Literally one of the easiest things ever.
Step 1. Find location
2. Purchase equipment
3. Hold records of who is a member
4. Supply cards to members so they must swipe in to enter
Its literally that easy. It's not like other businesses where you have to be busting your ass 24/7, with this one you just sit back and allow the Gymcels to use your gym equipment

but PUAs already do that, just like churches pastors who get money from hopeful people

Last edited:
I rather blue pilled men wake tf up and stop putting money into womens pockets.

Lifefuel for slavcels

Most men cannot take the blackpill. They would rather go on a never ending journey of "self improvement" than realise that there is nothing they can do to succeed
They are too mentally weak

now thats a high IQ idea

thats my boyo