Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to stop treating normies and others like friends

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
This is a bit of a controversial opinion, but I see far too many incels with this belief that in a utopian/modern world Normies and Incels can co-exist. No. Society as a whole, including everyone in it, is our enemy. Normies are our enemy, chads are our enemy, Foids are our enemy (This ones obvious). Cut contact or try to cease all interaction with them. I've tried having normie friends and no matter who they are they always spit in my face. Our enemy as incels is and should be literally everybody that is not one of us. I can't tell you enough how greedy, manipulative, dirty, and disgusting society and its inhabitants are, and it's really sad seeing incels here with normie friends because I know eventually they will regret it.

TDLR: Normies and anyone that is not an incel are our enemies and they will always be our enemies.

Last edited:
High IQ. Not incel = enemy

It's cucked for an incel to see normies as friendly people when normies hate incels with every fibre of their being anyway. Just visit reddit or other normie forums and search for "incels" to see what they're thinking about us.

The year before High school I tried having normie friends and they didnt considered me one of them and also laughed at me for not using 'cool' clothes and my strong accent.
Same year was when I felt something inside me had died, because of bullying and loneliness.

This is a bit of a controversial opinion, but I see far too many incels with this belief that in a utopian world Normies and Incels can co-exist. No. Society as a whole, including everyone in it, is our enemy. Normies are our enemy, chads are our enemy, Foids are our enemy (This ones obvious). Cut contact or try to cease all interaction with them. I've tried having normie friends and no matter who they are they always spit in my face. Our enemy as incels is and should be literally everybody that is not one of us. I can't tell you enough how greedy, manipulative, dirty, and disgusting society and its inhabitants are, and it's really sad seeing incels here with normie friends because I know eventually they will regret it.

TDLR: Normies and anyone that is not an incel are our enemies and they will always be our enemies.
No matter how friendly we try to be with them, they will still treat incels like shit. Sometimes they even use and ridicule incel friends for their own benefit. Its better to stay away from them

What does an incel utopia look like? It looks like the world that normies already have, where we all have friends and a girlfriend, and our lives improve over time, and we get married and have kids, grow old and have a happy big family.

That dream is over. The utopia isn't happening. Society is going in a direction where there is no place for sub 8 males. I simply don't see how normies and incels can co-exist in the Tinder age. If there's no place at the table for us, then there's no point in pretending like we are part of society.

I don't think I am capable of being friends with anybody, even incels. I can tell I am rather bothersome to be around

I already cut relations with all my normie friends. It was a torture to be with them, constant social anxiety.

normies are easily controllable and influenced. thats why theyre brainwashed by the bluepill media and foids. if we blackpill enough normies we could use them as our little puppets to get our way

You just realized that everyone is out for themselves. Incels will betray you for a crumb of pussy too. Even your "lovers" are actually enemies. If you're good looking enough, women try to extract as many resources as possible while forcing you to commit and ensure a steady stream.

Even in irl most incels aren't blackpilled and are bluepilled cucks.

You are either with us or against us

I'm pretty mean to everyone irl even fellow "incels".

But there's truly no better feeling than not holding the door for a roastie when they expect you to

I agree tbh. I don't get how some incels have normies and even chad friends, how the fuck can u relate with them