Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to stop trying to ascend and stop giving tips to become more attractive.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Even outside of the fact that women can have you jailed if they feel insulted by you asking them out, if you somehow get into a relationship with her, she will make your life hell. Even chads aren't safe from women nowadays. And even if you just sleep with her once, she could regret it a month or year later and accuse you of rape.

Resistance is futile. Focus on copes instead.

“Trying”for me is jus going outside or having social media account. Everytime i go outside and a woman doesn’t approach me , means I failed to ascend. If a girl is attracted to you , she would let you know

only chad can approach

Honestly while sound advice I'm not sure most are even doing anything to attempt to escape. Maybe subconsciously they know it's pointless.

Women are a zero-sum-game.

IT will touch this and say “crabs in a bucket” or “they’re a cult!”

If you have a chance to ascend go for it. looksmax.org is mostly for that very exact thing iirc. I think trying is always needed, because at the end of the day nobody should want to be here voluntarily and they should try leaving even if there’s a 1% chance at it.

Resistance is futile. Focus on copes instead.

Agreed, the focus should also be on discussing common ways normies try to goad incels and low status males/failed normies into behaving a certain way to get them in trouble and embarass them so that such things can be more easily avoided and countered.

“Trying”for me is jus going outside or having social media account. Everytime i go outside and a woman doesn’t approach me , means I failed to ascend. If a girl is attracted to you , she would let you know
Eh, what if you're nearcel and they change their mind? Besides, they don't have the guts to ask unless you do, and when I tried, they said no anyway.
Women are a zero-sum-game.
This couldn't be more false. Every guy starts out with different advantages and disadvantages ergo women are not a zero sum game. Some of us have zero or less than zero, some have ten or more than ten.
only chad can approach
Yeah, it seems, based off my attempts.
If you have a chance to ascend go for it. looksmax.org is mostly for that very exact thing iirc. I think trying is always needed, because at the end of the day nobody should want to be here voluntarily and they should try leaving even if there’s a 1% chance at it.
Truth. But that doesn't mean disloyalty or bragging or shaming.
It's even a risk for him since a girl could accuse him of rape years later for anything.
With chads there is a chance his looks get him away even though most women > chad still applies. See Brock Turner for example. Some chads like him do actually rape though and that just fucks over the rest of the male gender even more, especially us. Comments or jokes about rape aren't helping either.