Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to train our minds to find makeup disgusting.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Makeup truly is the most deceitful thing in today's world. It's truly mind-blowing how much it can change a woman's looks. Even most celebrities out there, especially those known for their looks, are NOTHING without makeup. You wouldn't look twice at them if they truly wore no makeup. Makeup is so important that even when a woman makes a show out of "not wearing makeup", she still applied at least a few things. But because they usually cover themselves with layers upon layers of deceit, just a few adjustments is considered no makeup in their world.

And makeup is making us miserable. Seeing all those faces designed to attract us at a subconscious biological level.

But what if we could train ourselves to find it ugly instead? To be able to deconstruct a woman's face and find it ugly when they wear makeup. To physically recoil from seeing eye shadow and lipstick and whatnot. We'd live much better lives.

I don't know man, why tho

Copelossus

Unless your a giant faggot your always gonna be attracted to foids especially if they wear fakeup

Impossible unless you're a homosexual. It tricks your ape brain to finding the foid more attractive, which is why it should be banned to counteract hypergamy

I like the natural look... especially red lipstick is a turn off for me.

Then you just need to look at the degree of development of the maxilla and the mandible. Do not forget about the eye area and the shape of the nose.
This is what makes a person of either gender beautiful or ugly.

Impossible unless you're a homosexual. It tricks your ape brain to finding the foid more attractive, which is why it should be banned to counteract hypergamy

I already dislike makeup. my dick can't get hard to makeup foids. and finds them repulsive

Them showing their faces without makeup is actually a flex. They are outright admitting that they are ugly and can still get validation. Of course she won't go out in public like that.

Problem with makeup is that even though we consciously know it's fake, we still experience physical arousal from it. And even though we know it's fake, we don't know what's underneath, and not being able to picture it makes us default back to the makeup. We need a way to be able to "see past" the makeup and see what their face really looks like.

Makeup truly is the most deceitful thing in today's world. It's truly mind-blowing how much it can change a woman's looks. Even most celebrities out there, especially those known for their looks, are NOTHING without makeup. You wouldn't look twice at them if they truly wore no makeup. Makeup is so important that even when a woman makes a show out of "not wearing makeup", she still applied at least a few things. But because they usually cover themselves with layers upon layers of deceit, just a few adjustments is considered no makeup in their world.

And makeup is making us miserable. Seeing all those faces designed to attract us at a subconscious biological level.

But what if we could train ourselves to find it ugly instead? To be able to deconstruct a woman's face and find it ugly when they wear makeup. To physically recoil from seeing eye shadow and lipstick and whatnot. We'd live much better lives.
no inkwell makeup was meant to help women be confident about themselves. You're denying their rights :soy:

Actually we have to train ourselves to dislike foids.

I remember as a teen I used to play football and I had pimples on my thighs that I wanted to hide because I had to wear shorts. I put some make up on the thighs and the pimples were invisible.

way ahead of you there buddyboyo :feelsokman:

Fake up is generally used to mimic symptoms of good reproductive functions, thus we can't go against the way mother nature wired our brain to be attracted by those patterns, even when faked.
Them showing their faces without makeup is actually a flex. They are outright admitting that they are ugly and can still get validation. Of course she won't go out in public like that.
tbh

Thing is it seems there are a lot of makeups that give more of a natural look these days.
Women haven't gotten hotter imo but makeup has gotten better.