Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We never talk about this but,how many tinder,okcupid matches should an incel get?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
i see lots of guys here talking about how they matched with a foid who ghosted them etc etc.But how many should one get till he is most likely disqualified from inceldom and moved to volcedom?

In my opinion (As a Gorilla)

0-5 (the 5 being bots, shemals, gays, landwhales, or buttfuck uglies.)

zero if you get matches you are a fakecel

Matches dont mean shit.
Can you get a date/number?

Fakecel if your account is not banned on the spot for sexual harassment

6E52AF7B 3F57 4DCB 81CA 37AEDD6CB55D

It doesn't mean anything if she doesn't respond to your first message.

what if they answer and she seems okay with the conversation?
Depends on if she engages in conversation or she's just giving one worded answers.

and if she engages in conversation?
Chances of you ascending went up by 20%
& You should probably move the conversation to actual text messages or another third party app so she can't be tempted by other competition.

Theres no possible way anyone here has matched with an even remotely attractive foid. If so they need to be found and delt with

depends, how long the individual have been swiping?

But like said before, matches mean shit

matches are cope.

p in v makes one not incel. not some attention whore matching with you so you follow her on instagram

I get matches from time to time. The only thing which matters if you can get laid or not.

One in a few months but it´s only bot. Never got a reply so i guess it´s just a bot, or just women collecting likes.

Sadly i look much worse in reality than in cherry-picked photos.

matches are cope.

p in v makes one not incel. not some attention whore matching with you so you follow her on instagram
This.

If you get a match, she initiates the conversation, doesn't give one word replies, calls you "fit" or "handsome" and it leads to something; you're not Incel.

between 0 and 5 A YEAR

With real foids?

Zero.

This.

If you get a match, she initiates the conversation, doesn't give one word replies, calls you "fit" or "handsome" and it leads to something; you're not Incel.
free dinners through tinder is a thing so i guess if it leads to sex then you are not an incel.

never used a dating platform tbh

So do you get any matches buddy boyo?
lol nice brag bait.

its low iq to think either you are an incel who can get no matches and if you suddenly get matches you will get laid. there's a spectrum and a midpoint where you can get matches but not have it lead to sex.
i used one but i got disgusted by all the degeneracy i saw and deleted it after 2 days
and you were surprised why?

its low iq to think either you are an incel who can get no matches and if you suddenly get matches you will get laid. there's a spectrum and a midpoint where you can get matches but not have it lead to sex.

Cut the bs, do you get matches, yes or no?

Cut the bs, do you get matches, yes or no?
with pics where I fraud the lighting to hide my acne scars, yes. never got even a date from any of them

lol nice brag bait.

and you were surprised why?
i wasn't surprised.you hear the degeneracy and know the degeneracy but to experience it firsthand is always worse.In the same way that a dream is less vivid then real life.most of these women openly say in their profile how they are just "checking their options" and how they are not seeking monogamous relationships.They are nothing more them cumdumpsters.

Smells like you have a good bone (jawline, zygos and shit). Doesn't it?

giphy.gif
idk, I mean i had to take the best angle pics because my midface is a tad long. also i've been told my jaw is kinda narrow.
i wasn't surprised.you hear the degeneracy and know the degeneracy but to experience it firsthand is always worse.In the same way that a dream is less vivid then real life.most of these women openly say in their profile how they are just "checking their options" and how they are not seeking monogamous relationships.They are nothing more them cumdumpsters.
yup makes sense