Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News We reached 100 straight days of rioting yesterday.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Boomers still saying shit like "u guys have it easy lol"

Boomers still saying shit like "u guys have it easy lol"
Do they? A lot of the boomers around me say they feel sorry that I have to grow up in this time period.

And here's to many more!

Depends on what you consider a riot. I don't think it's been 100 "straight days." Things dipped below what I would call a "riot" after they took down CHAZ.

Do they? A lot of the boomers around me say they feel sorry that I have to grow up in this time period.
At least here in europe they say shit like "woooah you guys have smartphones and you live in a dynamic diverse and tolerant environment!!!"

Depends on what you consider a riot. I don't think it's been 100 "straight days." Things dipped below what I would call a "riot" after they took down CHAZ.
It's still happening continously in various cities. Looting and burning are every day life now.
At least here in europe they say shit like "woooah you guys have smartphones and you live in a dynamic diverse and tolerant environment!!!"
I live in the USA and a lot of the older people around me are worried and angry. Europe seems really cucked when it comes to diversity where in America it's kind of half and half.

Cucked mayors and governors are refusing to do their jobs, it's pretty ridiculous.

Cucked mayors and governors are refusing to do their jobs, it's pretty ridiculous.
I think they're letting it happen to make Trump look bad. A lot of them are all of a sudden doubling down on "riots are bad".

:feelsautistic: Based. I dont see it spreading here to my all white suburban area. I will ldar and play vidya while normies and nogs murder each other