Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should abandon the Latin alphabet for English.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
We should abandon the Latin alphabet in place of the Shavian script. Latin does not work well with English it’s all over the place. Shavian was made to best express the English language make it easier and more consistent.

this is how it looks like:
4A41359D 8BFD 4ADC 8077 D8BA57E925E4

I’m going to learn Shavian it won’t be hard since I’m a English speaker.

Last edited:
Good luck.
I'm personally too lazy to even do necessary things let alone unnecessary things.

Last edited:
You should definitely check it out it’s really interesting.
Yeah, I will. I usually find that kind of stuff interesting. I've never mentioned it here before, but I'm an esperantist, for instance.

Try reading Finnish. It's also written with latin alphabet.
It's way harder to read because the words are so goddamn long

Try reading Finnish. It's also written with latin alphabet.
It's way harder to read because the words are so goddamn long
Latin really doesn't work, it makes everything complicated. It only really works with romance languages e.g french and spanish. Rome really did do a number on other languages.

Latin really doesn't work, it makes everything complicated. It only really works with romance languages e.g french and spanish. Rome really did do a number on other languages.
English sucks balls. Learn Spanish you pinche gringo!

Sounds Jewish :feelspuke:

English spelling is irredeemably stupid, that would be a nice change.
However realistically no one can be arsed to do this.

Quo bono?
facere anglicus, facilius et stat
English spelling is irredeemably stupid, that would be a nice change.
However realistically no one can be arsed to do this.
a more feasible option might be this:
90FEC579 2AC2 4888 A9C1 504361B839D4

English is very easy in the orthographic part.
English will be much better with shavian check this video out:

View: https://youtu.be/6f3CfeWtOsI

English sucks balls. Learn Spanish you pinche gringo!
I heard Spanish is quite easy might learn it. I’ll think about it.

Last edited:
I heard Spanish is quite easy might learn it. I’ll think about it.

I don't think any foreign language is easy for an English speaker. Spanish may be easier than German, Basque, Finnish, Hungarian, Turkish, Arabic, Chinese, etc., but it's still an order of magnitude more convoluted than English.

I don't think any foreign language is easy for an English speaker.
The only language i found extremely easy to learn is dutch. You should see how easy it actually is.
but it's still an order of magnitude more convoluted than English.
That’s is true, Spanish also have gender rules. Same as Dutch, it was still quite considerably easy. I think Dutch has to be one of the easiest language for English speakers.

The only language i found extremely easy to learn is dutch. You should see how easy it actually is.

That’s is true, Spanish also have gender rules. Same as Dutch, it was still quite considerably easy. I think Dutch has to be one of the easiest language for English speakers.

I spent about 4 months in Netherlands (working on a loop adapter tape drive device drivers), and didn't find Dutch all that easy-looking.

I spent about 4 months in Netherlands (working on a loop adapter tape drive device drivers), and didn't find Dutch all that easy-looking.
It could just me then, it’s probably hard for majority of people.

La mayoria de los gringos que conozco dicen lo contrario. Mi lenguaje moggea el tuyo hasta el infinito, mi querido amigo.
Se acabó, el español es un idioma de Chady

Disagree, it was hard enough to learn this language, I don't want to learn a new alphabet.

Disagree, it was hard enough to learn this language, I don't want to learn a new alphabet.
The alphabet is very easy for English speakers, it’s better than Latin phonetically. Latin based English is kind of retarded, alphabets aren’t hard to learn.
They need to fix some stuff for English Latin if you were to keep it.

@kikecel thoughts?

english doesnt need new alphabet. it needs massive spelling reform

theres great raminfication of adopting a bigger alphabet like the one you proposed. your keyboard, your phone... can you imagine having the alphabet increase to 40 letters as opposed to 26. where the fuck you gonna fit the extra 14 letters.

imo, the entire world should adopt the latin alphabet. one world, one alphabet.
This this

How about no.

How about no.
You’re on a months old thread, the reason I said this is because English is a very inconsistent language. What is it with you guys necroposting on my old threads is the forum that dead jfl.

You’re on a months old thread, the reason I said this is because English is a very inconsistent language. What is it with you guys necroposting on my old threads is the forum that dead.
It pops up on recent and I respond. I'm a simple man.