Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We should all Take a Knee for White Women, can't you see that faggots?

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjz9lJ-2In8

Today we all in the west will take a bow:

Take a Knee for White Women

Because is what they want, and because is what they deserve. And if you dont do it you are a faggot and should be bunt at the stake.

White Women are saving the world one picture of herself at a time, it's the least they deserve.

Do you not understand how hard is for Instagram models models making duckface to improve this society?

Beauty, make-up and clothing will save this world.

Here is the long version for in case they remove the video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6mdWmP-v58

Yes HE is not blackpilled enought for me, but good material anyway in this video.

Last edited:
Hey that's the school shooter guy.

Screen-Shot-2018-06-20-at-2_15_19-PM.png

First time I saw this guy was in that TED talk, or I assume parody of a TED talk, where he was terrible and not funny at all.

Then I saw other stuff that are way funnier, like this one. I hope he keeps on doing his shit, it's good shit.

He is a genius! Epic troling

It's a sick world we live in.

Jesse was such a fucking bitch. I always liked Walt, the eviler he got the more I liked him. I hate morality in books or TV because people irl are awful pieces of shit but every story pretends otherwise.
I've never seen Breaking Bad ngl.

hate morality in books or TV because people irl are awful pieces of shit but every story pretends otherwise.
Based. Nad the reason i hate any kind of fantasy, even thought is the only shit i can consume all day cause its the only things they give me besides the old GTAs
I've never seen Breaking Bad
Me neither, when i want so see something that remembers of my shitty life, I watch Gomorra instead wich is probably not even aired outside of europe

Last edited:
Based. Nad the reason i hate any kind of fantasy, even thought is the only shit i can consume all day cause its the only things they give me besides the old GTAs
Yeah I can't stand fiction in general it seems, and yet I keep consuming it for hours every day. My life is full of downright moronic contradictions.

Breaking bad is awesome.

Comedians who single out white women and pretend that black/asian/hispanic women are saints and the comedian is too much of a PUSSY to say something about the colored people can go fuck themselves, all whores are equally trash.

Sam Hyde is great.

Because is what they want, and because is what they deserve. And if you dont do it you are a faggot and should be bunt at the stake.

White Women are saving the world one picture of herself at a time, it's the least they deserve.

Do you not understand how hard is for Instagram models models making duckface to improve this society?

Yes HE is not blackpilled enought for me, but good material anyway in this video.

Yeah I can't stand fiction in general it seems, and yet I keep consuming it for hours every day. My life is full of downright moronic contradictions.
Same boyo. Makes no sense. It drives me nuts.
but then again the only things a want to do... sex, I cant.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

They can take a knee to the face.
Love Sam Hyde's work BTW.

Last edited:
First time I saw this guy was in that TED talk, or I assume parody of a TED talk, where he was terrible and not funny at all.

Then I saw other stuff that are way funnier, like this one. I hope he keeps on doing his shit, it's good shit.

Imagine taking a knee for foids in general, fuck femoids.

Fuck white women (literally)

what have they done for me

what have they done for me
How dare you even ask that, entitled scumbag? You will worship and sacrifice yourself for the white foid queens, even if you never ever get anything in return, and you'll enjoy it!

White women are taking both knees for chad.

Only way I kneel for a foid is if her face is already on the ground.
DtmmAyLWoAAlYRO

:feelsokman:

Imagine taking a knee for foids in general, fuck femoids.
do you have a High Res version of that pic??
Only way I kneel for a foid is if her face is already on the ground.
View attachment 385185
:feelsokman:
#metoo
How dare you even ask that, entitled scumbag? You will worship and sacrifice yourself for the white foid queens, even if you never ever get anything in return, and you'll enjoy it!

Saw the title and knew what it was gonna be.
God bless Sam Hyde.

Last edited:
white women are the most worshipped and privileged group of scums

white women are the most worshipped and privileged group of scums
they are boyo, and there is only this privilidged twats in the shitty town were I live. i can not even go geomaxxing trying to find another kind of culture. im stuck in here, dealing with this whores
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
my town is full of whores who look like this. Worst of all they are JB and behave and dress like hookers while wering feminist bandanas.
any rational men would desire to punch them

Jfl

I will take a knee
on their throats