Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion we should ban volcels instead of postmaxxers

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
inb4 Serge: no

Just made a pretty volcel thread and this. makes me scared.

just don't break the rules brah

just lol if you are an incel on incels.co

So would be just cuckery left

i don't feel bad for chadcels getting banned

Guys im incel i promise ive only fucked 3 girls this month thats my worst statistic guys please

tbh
Guys im incel i promise ive only fucked 3 girls this month thats my worst statistic guys please
and they were only 9/10 :feelsohh: I'm a truecel, because I can't find 10/10 12-year-old fertilitymaxxed girl to fuck me, fellow inkwells

and they were only 9/10 :feelsohh: I'm a truecel, because I can't find 10/10 12-year-old fertilitymaxxed girl to fuck me, fellow inkwells
i didnt even get to creampie them and i only got to finger their mothers in a massive orgy with their sisters and fathers watching them guys please dont ban me @Ryo

i didnt even get to creampie them and i only got to finger their mothers in a massive orgy with their sisters and fathers watching them guys please dont ban me @Ryo
you're literally the truest of the truecels if you don't impregnate 10/10 stacies in front of their boyfriends who have agreed to take care of your kids

you're literally the truest of the truecels if you don't impregnate 10/10 stacies in front of their boyfriends who have agreed to take care of your kids
giphy.gif

i know bro :feelsrope:

This site does have volcels with sky high standards.
Ban them or cucks think all of us have high standards

They will go back to looksmax

jsut ban all of the active psoters br00000ooo0ooooooooooo0 just let this site die br0oooo

This site does have volcels with sky high standards.
Ban them or cucks think all of us have high standards
What do you think is sky high standards? Most people here don’t want a fat gf or one that’s fucked more than a handful of guys. Is that high standards in 2019? Your grandfather probably married a skinny and somewhat attractive virgin...

My brain cracks out of all this insanity of west. I hope it will be exterminated mercylessly and with rage.

What do you think is sky high standards? Most people here don’t want a fat gf or one that’s fucked more than a handful of guys. Is that high standards in 2019? Your grandfather probably married a skinny and somewhat attractive virgin...
I think those are high standards:
I also don't think it's fair to demand someone far better looking than we are. For example, I'm fit, but my face is ugly, so I'd love a butterface.

Most postmaxxers are also volcels tbh.

It wouldnt work, the mods would get paranoid and start banning uncucked truecels. They banned me from braincels because aparently i'm volcel jfl